Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction/lettre de motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/lettre de motivation
Message de syn posté le 02-04-2017 à 14:26:16 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
je dois écrire une lettre de motivation en anglais pour entrer dans une université. Pouvez-vous m'aider à la corriger s'il vous plait ? Je vous en serais très reconnaissante. Il m'a été demandé de faire une traduction de ma lettre en français mais je n'ai pas assez de caractères disponibles pour écrire la version française.
Merci d'avance.

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I would like to express my interest in joining the LLCER English Specialization and modern literature double degree.
I am currently in my final year at [Name of my school] highschool at [name of the city] preparing my scientific baccalaureat with the option specilizing in engineer science. While I was learning English level, Chinese level and Japanese level I found myself a real passion for those langages, their complexities and the richness of their culture. The origins of the words, the variety in grammar and all the expressions diversity awake my curiosity. I have a particular fondness in british English by its finess and elegance. I adore the variation of the English such as the accent, the spelling or the vocabulary, witch have been built around all the English-speaking country.

My working habits is to summarise my lessons by/while enriching them with some personal research that I do on the Internet or in the library. I also request futher information to my professor as well. I am a well-focused/serious student, this characteristic trait allow me to review my lesson without losing/running out of patience. I am open-minded too, I’m always trying to understand the different cultures and their ideas. Nevertheless, I sometimes have difficulties to clearly speak my mind. But I’m trying my best to enhance it, by ordering my thought to make the best possible use of it. To succeed, I personally believe that being passionate in a langage without neglecting/compromise its other aspect like history, society, politics or even the religion.

My main goal is to become a interpreter in French and English. It would allow me to forge a link between both countries but also between both cultures and mentality that they embody. Therefore, I feel that the quality of instruction you provide is the most suitable education for me to achieve this objective/target. I look forward to following the LLCER English Specialization and modern literature double degree. This higher quality education and training will improve my knowledge witch is acrucial factor to become an interpreter.

Beside the highschool, I am practicing karate for six years. This sport provide me a competitive spirit. Generally, doing sport helped me to released/to take a break from the mental tension I’m accumulating during the day. OR (every day routine and its mental tension). I enjoy watching movies in English and comparing them with the French version. When I read a novel, I’m always doing some research on /identifying the revelant terms in both langages.

Lastly, I had the opportunity to meet one of your former student who explained me the basis/principle of this double degree which it had even more motivate me to continue my education in your institution.

Thank you for your kind attention to this letter. Please accept, Sir, Madam, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Yours faithfully,
[My Name]

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-04-2017 17:1

Réponse : Correction/lettre de motivation de here4u, postée le 03-04-2017 à 15:58:29 (S | E)
Hello !
Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I would like to express my interest in joining the LLCER English Specialization and modern literature double degree.(I don't know whether this acronym will "speak" to the receiver of the letter ... Make sure they do! )
I am currently in my final year at [Name of my school] highschool at/in ? [name of the city] preparing my scientific baccalaureat with the option specilizing in engineer scienceS. While I was learning English level, Chinese level and Japanese level I found myself a real passion for those langXages, their complexities and the richness of their cultureS. The origins of the words, the variety in grammar and all the expressions diversity(clumsy) awake my curiosity. I have a particular fondness in british English by its finess and elegance. I adore the variation of the English such as the accent, the spelling or the vocabulary, witch= une sorcière! have been built around all the English-speaking country.

My working habits is to summarise my lessons by/while enriching them with some personal research that I do on the Internet or in the library. I also request futher information to my professor as well. I am a well-focused/serious student, this characteristic trait allow me to review my lesson without losing/running out of patience. I am open-minded too, I’m always trying to understand the different cultures and their ideas. Nevertheless, I sometimes have difficulties to clearly (ce split infinitive n'est pas du tout British!)speak my mind. But I’m trying my best to enhance it, by ordering my thought to make the best possible use of it.(clumsy) To succeed, I personally believe that being passionate in a langage without neglecting/compromise its other aspect like history, society, politics or even the religion.

My main goal is to become a interpreter in French and English. It would allow me to forge a link(this link already exists!) between both countries but also between both cultures and XXX mentality that they embody. Therefore, I feel that the quality of instruction you provide is the most suitable education for me to achieve this objective/target. I look forward to following the LLCER English Specialization and modern literature double degree. This higher quality education and training will improve my knowledge witch is a/crucial factor to become an interpreter.

Beside the highschool, I am practicing karate for six years. This sport provide me a competitive spirit. Generally, doing sport helped me to released/to take a break from the mental tension I’m accumulating during the day. OR (every day routine and its mental tension). I enjoy watching movies in English and comparing them with the French version. When I read a novel, I’m always doing some research on /identifying the revelant terms in both langages.

Lastly, I had the opportunity to meet one of your former student who explained me the basis/principle of this double degree which it had even more motivate me to continue my education in your institution.

Thank you for your kind attention to this letter. Please accept, Sir, Madam, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Yours faithfully,
[My Name]

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.