Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Lieux et formes de pouvoir/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lieux et formes de pouvoir/oral
Message de milli24 posté le 22-03-2017 à 14:31:58 (S | E | F)
bonjour,
je prépare mon oral d'anglais, j'aimerai avoir des avis et une correction s'il y a besoin est.
merci pour votre aide

Introduction.
I am going to talk bout the notion of place and forms of power. First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion: The power is a force exerted or capable of being exerted. It can be exerted by jJustice, high political authorities or the media (like television or radio). To illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about the women right. To what extent do the women present the great change in the form of power? To find answers to this question I have chosen two documents: the presentations of the suffragette and the script ‘no surrender’. At first, we‘ll see the rebellions against the form of power of this time. And in the second time then we’ll see the changes of right in this society.

I-According to the presentation of the suffragettes, the suffragette rebels against the form of power at the time because in 1872 in the United kingdum, Emmeline Pankhurt fonded the Women's Social and Political Union. these women's wanted the right to vote for men. their slogan was "wake uo the nation with deed, not words" . these women tried to convince the gouvernement with constutitionel debate but in vain. in 1903, the suffragettes organise propagande and acts of militancy. they made and sold leaflets and even a newpaper called votes for womens. it's not sufficient. so they resorted to more militant actions:
-they attented political meeting where the shouted 'votes for women'
- they stopped member of parliament in the street and argue their case.
-they have made arson and bombing but also windows smashing in 1911
-they vandalised famous painting in musseum and gallery.
but still proved useless.
These women are trying to get the right to vote but their rebellion to fail.
the women win the right to vote after the worl war ono because they spopped their struggle.

So we have seen the rebellion of women against this form of power, now we will see the changes of right in society.

II – Changes right, consequence of women's rebellion.
Throughout history, women have fought for their rights and to have the same rights as men. I am interested in whether women have the same rights as men today. According to my second document, an excerpt from 'no surrender'; There are 2 women:
-Barbara, she is the Secretary of State for Employment in fact, she is a politician. She belongs to the upper class.
-Rita, she's a sewing machinist. It belongs to the lower class.
Rita struggles to get equal pay for men, women are on strike because they earn less money than men for the same job. Rita is determined.
So women use the press to play an important role because it can also influence public opinion. Today the struggle is not over. Today, every woman should have the same wages as men. Today, every woman must do everything in her power to advance women's rights.So it's a big change in the sixties.

To conclude I can say that the women present a big change on the forms of powers, Equality of salary and the consequences on the right to vote. Now united kingdom is free with a good political system. But there is a lot of progresses are still necessary
In my opinion, women’s right is a delicate issue. It is necessary to continue defending them even today! We have must take care that history is not forgotten by future generations and that they do not loose their rights as a result. The fight will never finish.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-03-2017 23:14

Réponse : Lieux et formes de pouvoir/oral de laure95, postée le 22-03-2017 à 18:19:53 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Introduction.
- the women right: il manque la marque de l'appartenance.
- To what extent do the women present the (a plutôt que the) great change in the form of power?
- the presentations (singulier)of the suffragette (pluriel)
- this time: THAT time.
-And in the second time then we’ll see the changes of right (pluriel)in this society.

I-kingdum: orthographe.
- these women's (mal construit)wanted the right to vote for men: ?
- these women: THOSE.
- the gouvernement: mot français.
- constutitionel: même remarque.
- in 1903, the suffragettes organise(passé) propagande (mot français) and acts of militancy.
- a newpaper
- womens.
- it's (passé) not sufficient.
- they attented: ?
- political meeting (pluriel)
- where the shouted: ?
- they stopped member (pluriel) of parliament in the street and argue (passé) their case.
-they have made (prétérit)arson and bombing but also windows smashing in 1911
-they vandalised famous painting (pluriel) in musseum (orthographe + pluriel) and gallery (pluriel).
but (sujet ?=still proved useless.
- These women are trying (passé) to get the right to vote
- but their rebellion to fail: mal construit (pas de verbe conjugué)
the women win (passé) the right to vote after the worl(d) war ono because they spopped their struggle.

II – There are 2 (types of)women:
-It (pas le bon sujet, Rita n'est pas une chose)belongs to the lower class.
Rita struggles to get equal pay for (wo)men,
So it's (passé)a big change in the sixties.

Now (the)united kingdom (majuscule)is free with a good political system.
- But there is a lot of progresses are still necessary: mal construit.
- We have must take care: mal construit.
- that history is not forgotten(temps) by future generations and that they do not loose (orthographe) their rights

Réponse : Lieux et formes de pouvoir/oral de here4u, postée le 22-03-2017 à 18:58:22 (S | E)
Hello !

Introduction.
I am going to talk About(début très maladroit qui est vraiment à éviter...) the notion of place and forms of power. First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion: The power is a force exerted or capable of being exerted. It can be exerted by jJustice, high political authorities or the media (like television or XXX radio). To illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about the women right. To what extent do the women present the great change in the form of power?(I'mnot sure I understand the question...) To find answers to this question I have chosen two documents: the presentations of the suffragette and the script ‘no surrender’. At first, we‘ll see the rebellions against the form of power of this time. And in the second time then we’ll see the changes of right in this society.

I-According to the presentation of the suffragettes, the suffragette rebels(???)pourquoi ce plurielsuivi du singulier? + temps = nous sommes dans le passé!) against the form of power at the time because in 1872 in the United kingdum, Emmeline Pankhurt fonded the Women's Social and Political Union. tThese women's wanted the right to vote (for men:What are you saying???). their slogan was "wake upo the nation with deed, (plural required!) not words" . these women tried to convince the gouvernement with constutitionel debateS but in vain. in 1903, the suffragettes organise (past tense!) propagande and acts of militancy. they made and sold leaflets and even a newpaper called votes for womens. it's(temps!) not sufficient. so they resorted to more militant actions:
-they attented political meeting where the shouted 'votes for women'
- they stopped member of parliament in the street and argue their case.
-they have made arson and bombing but also windows smashing in 1911
-they vandalised famous painting in musseum and gallery.
but still proved useless.(You can't say that!)
These women are trying to get the right to vote but their rebellion to fail.(construction)
the women win the right to vote after the worlD war onEo because they spopped their struggle.

So we have seen the rebellion of women against this form of power(not clear at all!), now we will see the changes of rightS in society.

II – Changes right, consequence of women's rebellion. Do you mean "changes in rights?"
Throughout history, women have fought for their rights and to have the same rights as men. I am interested in whether women have the same rights as men today. According to my second document, an excerpt from 'no surrender'; There are 2 women:??? not clear but clumsy...
-Barbara,: she is the Secretary of State for Employment in fact, she is a politician. She belongs to the upper class.
-Rita, : she's a sewing machinist.sewing on a machine ? a seamstress? ) It belongs to the lower class.
Rita struggles to get equal pay for men to men's., women are? on strike because they earn less money than men for the same job. Rita is determined.
So women use the press to play an important role because it can also influence public opinion. Today the struggle is not over. Today, every woman should have the same wages as men. Today, every woman must do everything in her power to advance women's rights.So it's a big change in the sixties.

To conclude I can say that the women present??? a big change on the forms of powers, XXX Equality of salary and the consequences on the right to vote. Now united kingdom is free with a good political system. But there is a lot of progresses are still necessary.
In my opinion, women’s right is a delicate issue. It is necessary to continue defending(construction) them even today! We have must take care that history is not forgotten by XXX future generations and that they do not loose vocabulaire! + revoir la construction de toute la phrase. their rights as a result. The fight will never finish.
(je pense que quelques fautes auront été oubliées...) Courage.

Réponse : Lieux et formes de pouvoir/oral de milli24, postée le 25-03-2017 à 13:05:13 (S | E)
Je vous remercie pour votre aide, cela m'a bien aidé

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.