Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Schools ( correction)
Message de jeanne1989 posté le 03-05-2006 à 14:03:58 (S | E | F | I)

bonjour, pourriez vous me corriger mon devoir, car il doit comporter de nombreuses fautes
merci d'avance

I’m surpised by the diference between an american school and a french school. The functioning is very diferent, they haven’t the same scholastic rythme, the subject, the relation between pupils and teacher

We begin with an small description of an atmosphere school, before the begining of class some pupils read the news paper, other watch the news of highschool on the TV, shows, theater ....
At 9:00 am, the shime resound, and anounce the begining of class.
And in the loudspeaker we heard an voice which give the news of highschool. (It was difficult to understand). They attached
Next, some pupils with the teacher recit the pledge which means ..... and each class we can remark a flag of the USA, it’s surprising, the americans seems patriotic, they like their country !!!
The class can begin, often during the class, some pupils introduce his homework and the other pupils take notes, and weight in the presentation if they think that a thing is wrong or for add something. The teacher, manage the conversation, ask questions to pupil, he give the answer rarely, pupils must to find the annwer themselves. I remember in history the pupils don’t know the right answer, after an discussion, the casted a vote by a show of hands, and next only the teacher give the right answer. It’s a real debate between pupils between them.
The test I was surprised by their test, their test are QCM, but very often, the grading of the test is realised by the pupils before the teacher collected the test, then they realised an grading collective, and then they note their mark, which correspond to percentage of right answer.
Teachers trust in pupils so we can speak about the relation between teacher and pupils.
I was surpised by the simpleness relations between american pupil and teacher.
« Pupils know perfectly use the self discipline, we can put the foot on the table, we can drink drink or eat, but however, we have realy desire to work. Behind their behaviour very relax, the pupils are very attentive and respect the rules and the politeness.
Now speak subjects complusory, the option.
The subjects compulsory are the america history, the governemental history, english, sport.
The other subjects are option for example chemistry, comptablility, geography, theatre, psycholigie... Pupils in function of their ability and their liking, they choose their class. I think it’s a asset.
They must to obtain a sheepsken called “graduation”, if you fail in a subject you can repass the next year without double in the other subjects. For obtain this sheepsken, you must to suceed an exam in seven diferent classes.
And the activities, the high school is a social place very important. The sport is important, the soccer, the baseball are the sport the most popular, the training is three times by week. The spectotors are plentiful, with pom pom girlswith their dance acrobatic...
Base-ball, Soft-ball , Basket-ball, Football, Soccer (Tennis cool !!!!!), Athlétism, Cross,....

My opinion, comparaison with the franch school
I think that the america school learn to like his work, to dare, begin task. This network is more open on the midle of pupil and professional.
In france, I fear that pupils lose belief in their possiblity, and they don’t blossom in their studies
In USA, the young don’t accustom a real schedule of working, and the absence of big difficulties before the graduation, cause an selection too much fast and often link to money.
But this criticism aren’t justifies. If the americans don’t learn nothing at school and they’re really incultivated, how explain, they are so much strong in areas very different for example the economi, science and art.
If the americans aren’t prepare in the life profesional how explain their integration in the world of compagny.
Conclusion the america school and the french school are very diferent. The french school seems attach more moment to knowledge and the selection aroud this values.
The america school seems more attach to fulfillment of personality and to the acquisition of the social life.
Aren’t it legitimate for a school to look for, that pupils learn to been at ease in the life of every days ?
The world adult is a worl of competition, do you must put pupils des their more young age in a competition?
I think it’s better that young develop an belief themselves, and gain the liking of act and begin task.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 03-05-2006 14:32
correction du titre impératif.

Réponse: Schools ( correction) de js40run, postée le 03-05-2006 à 19:28:43 (S | E)
Hello Jeanne1989

I haven't a not very high level in English but I found these spelling mistakes and errors of syntax:

I’m surpRised by the difFerence between an american school and a french school. The functioning organization is very difFerent, they haven’t the same scholastic rythme, the subject, the relation between pupils and teacher (I propose) are different.

The journey We beginS with an small description of the an atmosphere of the school (before the begining of the class some pupils read the a news paper newspaper, the otherS watch on the TV the news of highschool on the TV, shows, theater ....

At 9:00 am, the shime (the bell, isn't it?) resound, and anNounce the begining of class (or the lessons?).

And in the loudspeaker we heard an voice which giveS us the news of the highschool. (It was is difficult to understand). They attached (???)

Next Then, some pupils recit with the teacher recit the a pledge which means (I don't remember for what.....) and in each class we can remark a flag of the USA's flag, it’s It's surprising, the americans seems (to be?) patriotic, they like their country !!!

The class can begin , often . Often during the class, some pupils introduce his homework and the otherS pupils take notes, and weight in the presentation (???) if they think that a thing is wrong or for add something. The teacher, manageS the conversation, askS questions to the pupilS, he and rarely giveS the answerS rarely, pupils must have to find the annwerS themselves. I remember in history that the pupils don’t know the right answer, after an discussion, theY casted a vote by a show of with hands (or organize a casting vote?), and next only just after the teacher giveS them the right answer. It’s a real debate between pupils between them.

The test

I was surprised by their testS, their testS are a QCM, but very often, the grading of the testS is realised by the pupils before the teacher collected the testS, then they realised an collective grading collective, and then they note their markS, which correspond to percentage of right answerS.

Teachers trust in pupils so we can speak about the relation between teacher and pupils.
I was surpised by the simpleness of these relations between american pupilS and teacher.
« Pupils know perfectly use the self discipline, we they can are authorized to put their feet foot on the table, we can drink to drink or eat, but however, we have they realy desire to work.

Behind their (very relaxed ?) behaviour very relax, the pupils are very attentive and respect the rules and the politeness.

Now speak subjects complusory compulsory, the option.

The compulsory subjects compulsory are the american history, the governemental history, english, sport.
The other subjects are option. For for example chemistry, comptablility, geography, theatre, psycholigie [fr]psychology ... Pupils in function of accordance with their ability abilities and their liking tastes, they choose their class. I think it’s aN asset.

They must have to obtain a sheepsken (what is it?) called “graduation”, if . If you fail in a subject you can (might ?) repass the next year without double in the others subjects (or and keep the benefit for others subjects?). For To obtain this sheepsken, you must to suceed have to pass an exam in seven difFerent classes.

And the for activities, the high school is a very important social place very important. The sport is important, the . The soccer and , the baseball are the sport the most popular sports , the . The training is three times by a week. The spectotors Spectators are plentiful numerous, with pom pom girlswith and their acrobatic dance acrobatic...
Base-ball, Soft-ball , Basket-ball, Football, Soccer (Tennis cool !!!!!), Athlétism, Cross,....

My opinion, comparaison with the franch school
I think that the americaN school learns to like his work, to dare, to begin (and to ?) task. This network environment (or system) is more open(ed?) on the midle environment of pupilS and professional economy.
In franceFrance, I fear it seems to me that pupils lose belief (not tend to trust) in their possiblityabilities, and they don’t blossom (or be fullfilded?) in their studies.

In USA, the young people don’t accustom to a real schedule of working, and the absence of big difficulties before the graduation, cause an selection too much fast and often linked to money.

But this criticism aren’t justifies is justified. If the americans don’t learn nothing at school and they’re are really incultivated, how to explain, they are so much strong in areas very different several fields (for example the economieconomy, science and art).
If the americans aren’t prepare prepared in the life profesional professional life how to explain their integration in the world of compagny the compagnies.

Conclusion the america school and the french school are very diferentdifferent.

The french school seems attach give more importance to knowledges and the selection aroud around this these values.
The america school seems more attach give more importance to fulfillment of the personality and to the acquisition of the a social life.
Aren’t Isn't it legitimate for a school to look for, that pupils learn to bee at with ease in the life of every days ?
The world of adults is a world of competition, do . Do you must put pupils des their more (think it's necessary putting?) pupils from their earliest age young age in a competition?
I think it’s better that young people develop an belief themselvesself-confidence, and gain the liking of act and begin task.

It's a first correction. I look for the other member to reas their!
From to read you!

Réponse: Schools ( correction) de js40run, postée le 03-05-2006 à 19:36:40 (S | E)
Excuse me but this correction was a real punishment! There is too errors and mistakes !
I don't understand that... and I wait for the other members to read their correction.

I am sorry for my own errors....

I hope your help (if you muster all your's courage!)

Réponse: Schools ( correction) de jean31, postée le 03-05-2006 à 21:46:28 (S | E)
Bonsoir jeanne1989,

Malgré toute ma bonne volonté, j'ai renoncé à te corriger au bout de dix lignes.
C'est tout simplement insupportable et j'ai pourtant une très longue expérience du charabia scolaire.
Il faudrait tout récrire pour que ce soit intelligible à un anglophone.
Désolé d'être aussi direct, mais je te conseille vivement de reprendre ton texte.
Efforce toi d'oublier complètement le français pour ne penser et n'écrire qu'en anglais.
Compose des phrases courtes, au maximum une principale + une subordonnée.
Tu y gagneras en clarté et intelligibilité.
Ne néglige pas la ponctuation.
Mobilise tes connaissances grammaticales afin d'éviter le plus possible d'erreurs et d'horreurs.
Enfin, fais et suis un plan général pour ne pas donner l'impression à tes lecteurs que tu as écrit cela au fil de la plume.
Si tu souhaitais faire un compte rendu d'une expérience vécue outre Atlantique, cela ne devrait pas être trop difficile.
Bon courage et n'hésite pas à revenir questionner si tu le souhaites.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux