Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de rosminet posté le 2004-05-12 17:59:28 (S | E | F | I)
Have you ever been burgled ? Have you seen the robbers ?

The day before yesterday (10 May), 4 Chinese people came where I live with other Chinese people for visiting a room to rent at home. That was about 9 pm.
But, in fact, there were not interested by the room to rent, but my money, credit cards, checkbook ... As soon as they were inside, one of them took his gun and lied my male cotenants. We were all in one room with one of them while the other were looking for all they wanted. We stayed like this until the following day about 1.30 pm. Because one of them went to different banks to withdraw money.
That was very impressive. After, we called the police, and finally we could come again in our flat only the evening at about 9 pm ! Because the forensics were working to find fingerprints .....
And know, as soon as someone rang at the door..... we're not really quiet !!!

Réponse: Serious ? de maureplain, postée le 2004-05-12 18:31:02 (S | E)
You're not serious, dear (G)rosminet ? This is a story you have just dreamed !

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-05-12 18:53:39 (S | E)
wow scary story :-( I saw in the other post you mentioned about being impounded.... I hope you are ok though....

The day before yesterday (10 May), 4 Chinese people came TO where I live with other Chinese people TO VISIT a room to rent at home. That was about 9 pm.
But, in fact, THEY were not interested IN the room to rent, but my money, credit cards, checkbook ... As soon as they were inside, one of them took his gun and "lied my male cotenants" (????) . We were all in one room with one of them while the otherS were looking for all they wanted. We stayed like this until the following day about 1.30 pm. Because one of them went to different banks to withdraw money.
That was very impressive. After, we called the police, and finally we could RETURN again TO our flat only the evening at about 9 pm ! Because the forensics were working to find fingerprints .....
And NOW, as soon as someone RINGS at the door..... we're not really quiet !!! (quiet = silencieux, silence) tranquille se dirait tranquil , reassured

Réponse: re de choubidouou, postée le 2004-05-12 20:46:50 (S | E)
Wahou what a story... Oh my God, i think that if i were you, my heart would have stop to throb!!!!!

Réponse: re de choubidouou, postée le 2004-05-12 20:47:43 (S | E)
Oups i think i should say "If i had been you...", right ?

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-12 21:47:14 (S | E)
I'm completely serious Maureplain !

Now, I'm quite well, but I'm very tired. At the end of the afternoon, I was in a place with some many people, and I was always looking at around me.

I hope I will sleep well this night. Last night, I slept quite well, but when we came back home we had to tidy the house because they put down all on the floor, and we had also to clean all the doors because of the product used by forensics to fingerprint.

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-05-12 22:16:53 (S | E)
that must really have a bad effects on your mental strength

Réponse: re de zit, postée le 2004-05-13 10:37:15 (S | E)
Oh dear, that must be impressive. I'm glad you have nothing.
Now careful with Chinese people, because they don't always take pictures... ;-))
I hope you you're ok now.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux