Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de caz9 posté le 2004-07-03 10:48:54 (S | E | F | I)
For those of you who have already been to England, what is your happiest memory of your visit and what did you like most about English life?

Réponse: re de virginia, postée le 2004-07-03 11:55:28 (S | E)
In London: I have been really surprized by the bins specially reserved for dogs' wastes! I found it was really funny. I took a picture of it! Lol.
I don't know how is the British life because I was the perfect tourist.

I've visited a friend who spent two months in a family in Cambridge. But his family was not very nice. They were paid to receive him and they did nothing to help him. The food was awful and they refused to give him a breakfast during the weekend. I found it was not very nice.
Here too, I think it's not a good example to describe the English way of life.

See you!

Réponse: re de liona, postée le 2004-07-03 20:54:21 (S | E)
I have been to England when I was fourteen years old with my school. I remember of my English family. She was very nice. The food is very delicious. I liked to see Brighton with (How do you say parc d'attraction).

Bye

Réponse: re de dolivera, postée le 2004-07-03 21:13:34 (S | E)
Parc d'attractions = theme park
Merci

Réponse: re de flo-flo, postée le 2004-07-03 21:59:35 (S | E)
I went in England in 2000,I couldn't visited because I was there to participate in a seminar about personal development.The first day it began at 6 30 pm and ended at 2 30am,the second day that began at
9 00 am and ended at midnight,the third day was similar than the second day and the fourth and the last day from 9 00 am to 4 pm.And the day after I had to come back to France.How busy I was .I appreciate the hostess's b&b,she was welcoming ,friendly and nice.In addition ,the first day my friend and I arrived at 3 30 am at her house.In fact we left France without knowing where we will sleep during our stay.
Each morning she prepared a wonderfull English breakfast:eggs with bacon,tomatoes and fruits from her garden ,toasts with different kind of jam and marmelade,and of course tea, chocolate, coffee, or milk.
One day I had a terrible headache,it was terrible my friend asked her if she had any medecine,fortunately she gave me something (Ididn't why but I trusted she)and my headache disappeared in half an hour time.
In our bedroom there are a kettle of water,some tea,sugar and of course cups of tea so that before sleeping we had a tea.
I remember it was in wemblay.
At these days I wasn't able to speak English but this wonderfull woman made me decided to learn it.I began to study English in Appril 2001 and now I have an intermediate level.

Réponse: re de micha15 de minouche15, postée le 2004-07-03 22:00:41 (S | E)
I have been to England recently, in a little town of Essex, during the last bank holiday : Three days without working ... and I was struck about all those boys, girls and young women,who are very fat, it's terrible !
Really I think a lot of English people don't eat well and too much !...

Réponse: re de lucile83, postée le 2004-07-04 17:22:59 (S | E)
When I think about my stays in England, south of London, I remember I loved and enjoyed everything, except jelly.
The first time I went there I was 15, it was about 1961 and The Beattles started to get known; can you imagine? it was magic !
I love everything , especially the fact that shops don't close at midday; in France , between 12.00 and 2 or 3 p.m. you just can do nothing as everything is closed; I think it would be much better to work from 8 or 9 a.m. until 4 or 5 p.m. non-stop,rather than close the shops, banks and so on.
They do that in Germany too, why not in France?

Réponse: re to lucile de virginia, postée le 2004-07-04 19:05:12 (S | E)
Because we need some time to have a nap! ;-)

Réponse: re:Memories of England de nikina, postée le 2005-01-22 14:32:00 (S | E)
I worked in England for almost 3 years all together (Nottingham, Leeds and London) and I think that England is this best place to be, people are very friendly and helpful and I really felt at home.I really enjoyed the way of life, the pubs, Sunday's roast...I still have plenty of friends there and I hope to go back one day, I just wait for my kids to grow up a little bit and maybe for my husband to learn some English.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux