Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de joy813 posté le 2004-10-07 13:48:02 (S | E | F | I)
Good morning

Complete the story with these words :
lake - afternoon - swam - sat - two - park - danger - can - arm - fast - immediately - quickly - bee - loudly - carefully

Joanna was walking through the -------- yesterday -------- when she heard someone scream. The noise came from the lake so she ran as ---------- as she could and got to the lake very -----------.
She saw --------- boys. The older boy was in the lake and the other one was standing by the side of the lake. Joanna ----------- took off her jacket, jumped into the --------- and swam to the boy in the water. When she got to him, he began to shout at her.
Joanna turned the boy ------- on to his back and --------with him to where the younger boy was standing. She pulled the older boy out of the water and -------- down.
"What are you doing?" asked the younger boy.
"I've just saved your friend's life" said Joanna.
"But I wasn't in ----------- . I ------- swim !" said the older boy.
"Why did you scream so ------- ?" asked Joanna.
"I didn't!" said the boy.
"I screamed" said the younger boy.

Now, try to guess the last sentence of the story with the 2 remaining words!

Réponse: re:Ex: Telling a story de tim707, postée le 2004-10-07 15:05:24 (S | E)
Joanna was walking through the park yesterday afternoon when she heard someone scream. The noise came from the lake so she ran as fast as she could and got to the lake very quickly.
She saw two boys. The older boy was in the lake and the other one was standing by the side of the lake. Joanna immediately took off her jacket, jumped into the lake and swam to the boy in the water. When she got to him, he began to shout at her.
Joanna turned the boy carefully on to his back and swam with him to where the younger boy was standing. She pulled the older boy out of the water and sat down.
"What are you doing?" asked the younger boy.
"I've just saved your friend's life" said Joanna.
"But I wasn't in danger. I can swim !" said the older boy.
"Why did you scream so loudly?" asked Joanna.
"I didn't " said the boy.
"I screamed !" said the younger boy.
"...because I saw a big bee with sunglasses and a worn blue-jean which was alighted on my arm, I was afraid !!!"
sorry if the writing is wrong for the last sentence, we make humour like we can

Réponse: re:Ex: Telling a story de joy813, postée le 2004-10-07 21:22:52 (S | E)
Great Tim
The text is OK and I like very much your last sentence !

Réponse: re:Ex: Telling a story de tim707, postée le 2004-10-08 22:57:12 (S | E)
these new smileys are very funny !!
thank you Joy for your drill, it's really good for the vocabulary

Réponse: re:Ex: Telling a story de joy813, postée le 2004-10-08 23:28:44 (S | E)
You're welcome Tim ... it's a real pleasure

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux