Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de joliwood posté le 2004-10-13 09:18:21 (S | E | F | I)
Hi! I'm Jo Veloman From International bike trust!
I want you to give me a hand in composing a bright slogan for our last new bike which will be soon available in all the world!

Some details about this new bike:
Three wheels for more comfort, all plastic build, GPS on board for a perfect itinerary, eliminated calories counter, and more!

Come on, we will be glad to read your own composed slogan for that terrific bike!
Jo.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 13-10-2004 23:56

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-13 09:29:12 (S | E)
Fine, we have to work now and try to find the best slogan. Let us think about, we'll come back.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de yannloic, postée le 2004-10-13 10:00:14 (S | E)
Have you ever have found a name for that bike?

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 13-10-2004 12:03
Have you already found a name for that bike? non?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de yannloic, postée le 2004-10-13 10:09:08 (S | E)
Here is the top most bike of the moment: The new three wheels, GPS, plastic bike. We provide you tomorrow's bike today!

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-13 11:06:52 (S | E)
A bike of course, for your pleasure, I hope , to keep you in good shape for sure! What are you waiting for, today it's yours.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de serena, postée le 2004-10-13 12:08:13 (S | E)
Hi joliwood !

Three wheels for safety, plastic build for beauty, GSP on board for a good itinerary, and an eliminated calories counter for a perfect body !
This is the new bike for everybody !

C'est bon ?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-13 15:18:26 (S | E)
Yann, his name, why not "Byki" "Byketonic" ?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-13 16:28:13 (S | E)
Well! I really like your enthusiasm for this new bike... I must admit that it is in dead a revolutionary bike that's incredible:a wheeled vehicle that has three wheels and is moved by foot pedals!
Come on give it a brand new name and promote it! be inventive!
Great! we have three world's publicity genius at our service! thanks for yannolic, bridg and serena! (thanks for corrections I'm' here for that!
What are you waiting for? this bike is the bike!
Remember petrol is getting out of price!

-------------------
Edité par joliwood le 2004-10-13 17:26:23

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de yannloic, postée le 2004-10-13 16:44:53 (S | E)
bridg I really like Byki, it is more freindly. But what have said the marketting team ? What persons are the easy target for this new product?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-13 17:02:25 (S | E)
If I read you Joliwood, we have to work about more and more .. OK

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-13 17:36:51 (S | E)
Hi!
marketing team said that bike is for middle age persons (no competition with three wheels and GPS on board!)
The name would take that point in consideration)

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-13 23:58:57 (S | E)
Ok Joliwood, just after a good night.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de serena, postée le 2004-10-14 02:45:37 (S | E)
How about Fitbike ? It "fits" everybody, meaning that it can be used by anybody.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de yannloic, postée le 2004-10-14 09:25:46 (S | E)
Fitbike fits me well! Does the others agree ?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-14 10:22:34 (S | E)
I love too Séréna but what about Joliwood?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-14 11:58:28 (S | E)
I think The largest opinion is the great one (for business only )
So let's call our new bike "FITBIKE"
Very well!
Many future customers would appreciate some reports of user's experience with that splendid bike!
Do you know some users in your neighbourhood? All their experiences are welcome! Remember we haven't such time before "Christmas business explosion"! (I will bring one!)

Commercial team is thanking you all for your kind help!

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-14 12:10:35 (S | E)
ok, I've to take soundings and I'll come back.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-14 14:00:46 (S | E)
Hi! we now have a new site that offers you caps, backpacks, T-shirts that could enlarge our reputation Try this:

http://www.fitbikeco.com/store.html

Yes serena I can't hide that to you!...we have been copied!

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de serena, postée le 2004-10-14 17:19:54 (S | E)
Waw !!!! I can't believe ! You've just created this site, really ?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-14 17:26:44 (S | E)
Yes Séréna, I saw it.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de serena, postée le 2004-10-14 19:22:01 (S | E)
Bingo !!! Bridg, Yann, we are !!!

joliwood ! It's so exciting to see we've done that !

Well, now that everything is ok, I think your company should send 3 fitbikes to each one of us ! big deal ! ....

Very pleased to have helped !

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de kameleon, postée le 2004-10-15 19:08:42 (S | E)
New bicle promotion:

New name: rockybycle . that bike has a great performence,
confortable seat, three whells for constance stable and a very
nice low price

pj and friends : is this bike deserved this Super Name: Rockybycle. US

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-15 19:17:30 (S | E)
and what about our first bike ?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de kameleon, postée le 2004-10-15 19:49:11 (S | E)
bridg: I really don't notice it. I must apologize,

very sorry. you're right , that bicle preserves that

wonderful Name. ok bridg. sometimes, I am in the moon.

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-15 23:37:27 (S | E)
Hi all Bikers! That's Jo Veloman From International bike trust!

Our Fitebike is up and coming!(Bridg that's for you)

The team wants to thank every one for help given!
We have to choose now in four slogan! all are originals and could have a good impact!

Serena we are looking for sending you your own bike!

I'm coming back with a user experience report:
Just ear what he have to say about his fitbike:
"Hi I'm Papa Johns Pizza, I'm From Glasgow. My job is Pizza deliveryman... like I say: "bike is my life" ... First I wasn't really seduce by this new style bike, but after trying it for a week of hard work, I must admit that now I can't imagine my job without my new fitbike! What a pleasure to stay comfortably sit on my saddle at the stop light!That's the first advantage of this three wheels bike: perfect stability when stopped! No more saddle down/saddle up, down,up down... There is an other great addition, for me,the greatest brainwave of the century: that splendid on-board GPS.... my best save time and money tool! How easy now to find any address, any client.. just typing road number and go! GPS is guiding you without any lost-time! A must for my job! I say Fitbike is going to be very soon at the top of the world bike Sal!

Don't you have any users experience to report? We'll be very glad to know new ones!

One more time thanks to all your efforts to contribute at success!
Jo

-------------------
Edité par joliwood le 2004-10-17 22:39:45

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-16 08:39:59 (S | E)
Hi Kameleon!
Great I'm happy to see you joining the group!
Yes its name is yet fixed: FITBIKE.. but never mind, your slogan Will be appreciate, just changing the name and all is OK!

"that bike has a great performence,
confortable seat, three whells for constance stable and a very
nice low price"

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-17 18:17:43 (S | E)
Where is the manager today. Even in Sunday his team is working, He can't takes a rest at home

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-17 20:17:09 (S | E)
Manager is not getting rest! he is thinking deeply and constructively !

Take care of your post you bloody Bridg! You could be fired !

-------------------
Edité par joliwood le 2004-10-17 20:23:32

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 18-10-2004 09:38

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-21 19:10:13 (S | E)
Hi Joliwood, what about your project now?, are we fired?

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de joliwood, postée le 2004-10-26 22:44:37 (S | E)
Nobody's fired at all! We love our staff (profit-making)
I need your help for a commercial explosion!
Every body on board! I need suggestions for new Sale methods! associating products, leasing, anything is possible come on you all!
55000 bikes are ready to be delivered!
So, send your ideas to your favourite old boss!
Thanks for all your suggestions!

-------------------
Edité par joliwood le 2004-10-27 07:45:13

Réponse: re:New bike promotion! de bridg, postée le 2004-10-26 22:51:37 (S | E)
HI, I though you were far away, a week without neews . what's happening??

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux