Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

tv-reality
Message de gewurz posté le 08-02-2005 à 21:22:14 (S | E | F | I)

I'd like to thank all the tv-reality shows for giving me the opportunity to read in the evening. Before, I used to watch TV too much but now that those programmes exist, I've got all the time to read interesting books or to learn English. My electricity bill has decreased and I don't watch adverts anymore. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Star-karaoke and tv-rubbish.

Réponse: de bridg, postée le 08-02-2005 à 21:33:30 (S | E)
Subject about TV reality here
Lien Internet

Réponse: de grabuge, postée le 08-02-2005 à 21:55:35 (S | E)
I'm agree. All the reality TV shows and other TV movies are more and more deficient. That is, of course, what I think about them.
I also prefer reading a book, learning English or going out to go to the cinema or meet my friends.
However, I observed that there are many people in various places by night in the town where I live. People go to the restaurant, to the theatre... more often. Before, my town was very sad in the evening, now, it's full of life.
Thanks to the reality TV...

PS/ Excuse-me Sorry for my mistakes...

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 08-02-2005 22:41

Réponse: de willy, postée le 08-02-2005 à 22:39:49 (S | E)
I agree with you, too. I hardly watch TV : you always see the same faces, the same stupid serials and reality shows : what's the use of showing the VIPs' luxury or the man in the street's misery ?

Réponse: de clarinette, postée le 08-02-2005 à 23:39:05 (S | E)
Reality shows are popular everywhere unfortunately probably because they are the cheapest form of production.
Here in England we are surrounded by Property programmes. We have "Home and Leisure" that shows programmes, nearly the whole day, about property development, refurbishment, House doctor and even, an incredible programme about dirty houses cleaned by a special team of cleaners. It is unbelievable how people can live in such dirty places.
I have to say that I do love TV5 Europe. We can see very interesting documentaries and also news from France, Belgium, Suisse Romande and Télévision Canada. When I can, and that was mainly before I became an addict of AnglaisFacile, I love watching Envoyé Spécial, Des Racines et des Ailes, Temps Présent,...
I could not find any of these interesting programmes on English channels except for National Geographic, the History Channel and the few others but these are still not as interesting as those in French.
Ok, now that I've said that, let me go and watch BIG brother, the king of rubbish. (Joking!!!!)

Réponse: de serena, postée le 09-02-2005 à 02:10:09 (S | E)
Many thanks to you, TV-Reality, for being so boring and let us take advantage to gewurz's knowledge and to his generosity of spirit.

Gewurz, you'll never stop surprising us with your way of saying things. So fine and moving !

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux