Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Ex 180/out of lockdown

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Ex 180/out of lockdown
Message de here4u posté le 30-05-2020 à 15:20:41 (S | E | F)
Hello Dear co-workers!

Voici le nouvel exercice de traduction (thème). En partie deux, vous retrouverez quelques mots mêlés que vous devrez, si vous le voulez, éclaircir pour nous. Vous pourrez les mettre en HIDDEN afin de ne pas gâcher le plaisir des suivants ... à tous.
Cet exercice est un . Le corrigé sera en ligne le dimanche 14 juin, tard.

I. Translate into English:

1) Maxwell : Je ne me sens pas à l'aise de leur envoyer un fichier contenant des données non anonymisées ... L'ombre de la CNIL pèse comme une épée de Damoclès suspendue au-dessus de nos têtes.

2) Maxwell : Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs ! Maxwell!

3) Quel que soit celui qui a commis cet acte, il a été dans votre maison et vous a épié … Qui que ce soit, on doit l’ arrêter …

4) Je ne sais pas à quoi il est mêlé, mais je ne veux pas y prendre part du tout …

5) Personne n’est aussi dur qu’il croit l’être … Toi et moi savons qu’elle a besoin d’aller à l’hôpital pour être aidée …

6) « Quand tu auras franchi tous les échelons de l’entreprise et que tu auras montré à tout le monde de quoi tu es capable, nous fusionnerons nos entreprises en un énorme conglomérat et assurerons la pérennité de notre héritage. »

7) Peu importe si c’était difficile à faire, je l’ai fait et je m’en porte mieux …

8) Il n’y a qu’un pas entre l’optimisme et le délire, et je ne veux pas le franchir …

OPTIONAL: II) Please, unscramble the 15 words so as to make meaningful sentences:

a) People in DATCNLOS will be able to meet their friends and YIALMF EITODSU from WROOORMT
b) People from two TEEFDNRFI SLHSODOEUH will be able to meet, but must keep two SREETM TAARP.
c) They must also NAEIMR SODUROTO, and in groups of no more than TGEHI.
d) People are still being DGUER to "stay at home as much as EBSOLISP" ENSCI the SRVUI "is still out there".

THE FORCE is with YOU, as ever!

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de maxwell, postée le 30-05-2020 à 16:39:20 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U and everyone!
Time for pleasure underneath a burning sun Thanks a lot!

1) Je ne me sens pas à l'aise de leur envoyer un fichier contenant des données non anonymisées ... L'ombre de la CNIL pèse comme une épée de Damoclès suspendue au-dessus de nos têtes.
I just don't feel comfortable sending a file containing disclosive data... The CNIL's shadow his hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles.

2)Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs !
That's what this is all about? Much ado about nothing! We have to come to terms with it: he's surrounded himself with a team of losers, none of whom can hold a candle to their predecessors.

3) Quel que soit celui qui a commis cet acte, il a été dans votre maison et vous a épié … Qui que ce soit, on doit l’ arrêter …
No matter who committed this act, they've been in your house and been spying on you... Whoever it is, they must be stopped...

4) Je ne sais pas à quoi il est mêlé, mais je ne veux pas y prendre part du tout …
I don't know what he's mixed up in but I definitely won't join in...

5) Personne n’est aussi dur qu’il croit l’être … Toi et moi savons qu’elle a besoin d’aller à l’hôpital pour être aidée …
Nobody's as tough as they think they are... You and I both know that she needs to go to the hospital for help...

6) « Quand tu auras franchi tous les échelons de l’entreprise et que tu auras montré à tout le monde de quoi tu es capable, nous fusionnerons nos entreprises en un énorme conglomérat et assurerons la pérennité de notre héritage. »
"Once you've worked your way up through the ranks of the company and proved your worth to everyone, we'll merge our companies into one huge conglomerate and ensure the sustainability of our legacy."

7) Peu importe si c’était difficile à faire, je l’ai fait et je m’en porte mieux …
However hard it was to do, I've done it and am better off...

8) Il n’y a qu’un pas entre l’optimisme et le délire, et je ne veux pas le franchir …
There's a fine line between optimism and delirium and I do not want to cross it...

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 31-05-2020 à 13:57:30 (S | E)
Oh Great, Max!
Are you back? Alive and kicking? Fast, for sure!

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de taiji43, postée le 31-05-2020 à 21:03:46 (S | E)
merci maxwell si vous revenez parmi nous, c'est avec plaisir que nous vous relisons

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de magie8, postée le 04-06-2020 à 15:05:52 (S | E)
bonjour je galère sur ces phrases mais aussi je me régale , remarquez que régale est l'anagramme de galère comme quoi le bonheur est en tout il suffit de savoir l'extraire
BON à CORRIGER

1) Je ne me sens pas à l'aise de leur envoyer un fichier contenant des données non anonymisées ... L'ombre de la CNIL pèse comme une épée de Damoclès suspendue au-dessus de nos tête
I am not feel comfortable sending them a file containing non-anonymized data...The shadow of the CNIL weighs like a sword of Damocles hanging over our heads.

2)Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs !
So much for that!the mountain turned out to be a molehill!it is time to move on: he surrounded himself with a team of impotents, none of whom can live up to their predecessors

Regardless of who commited this act, he come in your house and he spied on you...Whoever they are,they must be stopped.

I don't know what he's mixed up in but I don't want to play a role in ...

Nobody's as tough as they think they are ... You and I both know that she needs to go to the hospital for help...

"When you've worked your way up the corporate ladder and have demonstrated your capabilities to everyone, we'll merge our companies into one huge conglomerate and ensure that our legacy lives on ."

No matter how hard it was to do, I did it and it makes me feel better ...

There is only one step between optimism and delirium and I don't want to cross it

j'arrête je voudrais suivre la story Je me suis assez amusée sur ces phrases Bravo maxwell et
Here4u pour cette bonne prise de tête j'adore quand c'est difficile j attends les réponses avec impatience

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de taiji43, postée le 05-06-2020 à 19:06:19 (S | E)
Hello here4U
yes, this test deserves three stars and in spite of my grammar, I look forward to your corrections

READY TO BE CORRECTED

1) Maxwell : Je ne me sens pas à l'aise de leur envoyer un fichier contenant des données non anonymisées ... L'ombre de la CNIL pèse comme une épée de Damoclès suspendue au-dessus de nos têtes.
I do not feel comfortable sending them a file containing no-anonymized data ... The CNIT's shadow is hanging over our heads like a sword of Damoclès

2) Maxwell : Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs !
So much fuss for so little ? The mountain gave birth to a mouse!???? We have to come to term with it : he surrounded himself with a team of good- for- nothing none of whom is head and shoulders above heir predecessors!

Whoever committed this act, he has been in your house and has been spying you … Whoever it is ,they must be arrested « 
PS /

a) Après whoever le pronom est they (test de l' Anglais Facile) on ne peut mettre ni elle ni he
b) ces notions attendent tes explications Here4u

I don’t know what he’s involved in, however I don't want to play a part in it, on no account (en aucun cas)

No one is as tough as they thinks they are (même explications qu'au 3)
You and I know she needs to go to the hospital in order to get help …

« when you have climbed all the career ladder of the company and have proved to everyone what you are capable of doing, we will merge our companies into a huge conglomerate and ensure the sustainability of our legacy.»

7) Peu importe si c'était difficile à faire, je l’ai fait et je m’en porte mieux …
No matter how hard it was to do , I have done it and I am better off …

There is only one step between optimism and delirium, and I don’t want to cross it or to jump it over...

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de maya92, postée le 06-06-2020 à 14:35:51 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

I don’t feel like sending them a file containing non-anonymised data. The shadow of the CNIL is hanging over our heads like the Sword of Damocles above our heads.

2) Maxwell : Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs !

All that fuss for what ? Much ado about nothing ! You must deal with it : he surrounded himself with a band of losers none of whom can hold the candle to their predecessors Maxwell!

Whoever has committed that has entered your house and spied on you. Whoever he is he must be arrested

I don’t know what he is mingled with but I don’t want to be part of it at all

5) Personne n’est aussi dur qu’il croit l’être … Toi et moi savons qu’elle a besoin d’aller à l’hôpital pour être aide

Nobody is as tough as they think they are . We both know she needs to go to the hospital for help …

Once you have climbed the whole ladder and proved what you can do to everybody, we’ll merge our companies into a huge conglomerate and we’ll ensure the continuity of our inheritance

However hard it was to do I did it and I feel all the better

There’s only a fine line between optimism and frenzy and I don’t want to go beyond

OPTIONAL: II) Please, unscramble the 15 words so as to make meaningful sentences:

a) People in DATCNLOS will be able to meet their friends and YIALMF EITODSU from WROOORMT …
b) People from two TEEFDNRFI SLHSODOEUH will be able to meet, but must keep two SREETM TAARP.
c) They must also NAEIMR SODUROTO, and in groups of no more than TGEHI.
d) People are still being DGUER to "stay at home as much as EBSOLISP" ENSCI the SRVUI "is still out there".

a – People in SCOTLAND will be able to meet their friends and FAMILY OUTSIDE from TOMORROW
b - People from two DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS will be able to MEET but must keep two METERS apart
c – They must also remain OUTDOORS and in groups of no more than EIGHT
d – People are still being URGED to stay at home as much as POSSIBLE SINCE the VIRUS is still out there

Sorry je ne sais pas mettre en 'masqué'
Have a nice 'unlocked' week end

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-06-2020 11:59
J'ai mis en masqué/caché (hidden); Il faut sélectionner les phrases et remonter jusqu'aux smileys; à droite sous le petit drapeau britannique on voit un ? en gris; il faut cliquer dessus et c'est bon.

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de joe39, postée le 07-06-2020 à 11:28:22 (S | E)
Hello, dear here4u
Hoping you are no more locked down, I'm sending hereunder my work,
ready to be corrected
Translate into English:

I do not feel comfortable sending them a file containing non-anonymized data ... The shadow of the CNIL weighs like a sword of Damocles hanging over our heads.
And for what ? The mountain brought forth a ridiculous mouse. It came to reason that he surrounded himself by a bunch of good-for-nothing, none of whom can even come close their predecessors.

Whoever committed this act, he was in your house and spied on you ... Whoever it is, we must arrest him ...

I don’t know what he’s into, but I do not want to take part in it at all

No one is as hard as he thinks he is ... You and I know that she needs to go to the hospital to be helped ...
When you will be over the steps of the corporate ladder and shown everyone what you are able to, we merge our companies into a huge grouping and ensure the lasting quality of our patrimony.

No matter how hard it wasto do, I di dit and I’m faring better.

There is only one step between optimism and delirium, and I don't want to overstep it.

a) People in SCOTLAND will be able to meet their friends
and FAMILY OUTSIDE from TOMORROW …
b) People from two DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD will be able to meet, but must keep two METRES APART
c) They must also REMAIN OUTDOORS, and in groups of no more than EIGHT.
d) People are still being URGED to "stay at home as much as POSSIBLE " SINCE the VIRUS "is still out there".
…and it will remain, indeed, until they could find a vaccine.

Thanking for the nice exercise I wish you a great Sunday but…take care.
So long .
Joe39

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de surloin, postée le 07-06-2020 à 13:39:18 (S | E)
Bonjour ,
voici ma traduction

1-Maxwell: I don't feel comfortable sending them a file containing non-anonymized data ... The shadow of the CNIL hangs like a sword of Damocles hanging over our heads.
2-Maxwell: All that for that? The mountain giving birth to a mouse! There is a reason to be made: he has surrounded himself with a team of broken arms, none of which come close to the ankles of their predecessors! : p2 Maxwell!
3-Whoever committed this act, he was in your house and spied on you ... Whoever it is, we must stop him ...
4-I do not know what it is involved in, but I do not want to take part in it at all ...
5-No one is as hard as he thinks he is ... You and I know that she needs to go to the hospital to be helped ...
6-When you have crossed all levels of the company and you have shown everyone what you are capable of, we will merge our companies into a huge conglomerate and ensure the sustainability of our heritage. "
7-No matter how hard it was to do, I did it and I'm doing better ...
8-There is only one step between optimism and delirium, and I don't want to cross it ...

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-06-2020 14:27
I suppose it is ok for the correction...

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 08-06-2020 à 18:50:40 (S | E)
Hello !

Merci Lucile pour la méthode rapide de Hidden ... (Moi, je mettais les crochets "à la main" ... Stupid me!)

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-06-2020 08:48
You're welcome !!

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de chocolatcitron, postée le 10-06-2020 à 00:13:25 (S | E)
Ex 180/out of lockdown
Message de here4u posté le 30-05-2020 à 15:20:41 (S | E | F) le dimanche 14 juin : FINISHED!
Hello my dear Here4u and Maxwell, happy to see you again!
Hi everybody!

Here is my work:
I don’t feel light sending an attachment including disclosive data… The CNIL’s shadow is a burden to us, as if it were a sword of Damocles, hanging over our heads.

All that fuss for nothing! Much ado about nothing! We must come to terms with that : he has surrounded himself with a team of losers, of whom anybody can’t hold a candle to their predecessors.

Whoever the one who committed that act, he has been into your house and was spying on you… Whoever he is, he must be arrested…

I don't know what he's mixed up in, but I definitely won't join in at all...

Nobody is as harsh as they think they are... You and I both know that she needs to go to the hospital to be helped...

« As soon as you take it to the next level in your company and you show your skills to anybody, we merge our companies into a huge conglomerate, and garantee breathe life into our legacy.

However tough it was to do, I've done it and I am at my best...

Only one step between optimism and delirium and I don’t want to take the plunge...

a) People in SCOTLAND will be able to meet their friends and FAMILY OUTSIDE from TOMORROW …
b) People from two DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS will be able to meet, but must keep two METERS APART.
c) They must also REMAIN OUTDOORS, and in groups of no more than EIGHT.
d) People are still being URGED to "stay at home as much as POSSIBLE" SINCE the VIRUS "is still out there".

Here4u, dis-moi si tu veux que j'enlève le hidden pour prendre mon travail, je sais que ça te pose problème...

THE FORCE is with YOU, as ever!
I give the force back to you for marking… my dear Here4u. Thanks to you both : Here4u and Maxwell, it was quite difficult to me but I did and I really feel light!
Have a very sweet week. Take care of you, all of you!
See you soon.

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 10-06-2020 à 13:47:51 (S | E)
Hurrah! Choco is back among us! Hope you're feeling well, Dear!

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de maxwell, postée le 10-06-2020 à 20:09:48 (S | E)
Welcome back Choco

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de chocolatcitron, postée le 10-06-2020 à 22:35:27 (S | E)
I feel better and can breathe easily. Thanks for your welcoming my friends! I'm so happy to be alive and to see you: I missed you so much! Take care of yourselves...
Thanks to you Here4u !

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de taiji43, postée le 12-06-2020 à 11:36:37 (S | E)
Hello chocolacitron,

I didn’t know you were very sick. I’m glad you are back among us  .your absence created an empty space among our faithful English group
Take care of you

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de chocolatcitron, postée le 12-06-2020 à 12:57:21 (S | E)
Thanks dear Taiji. I missed each of you so much. Take really care of yourselves! Each of us brings a lot to the other members, this commun work is essential to me, often tricky but we are taught a lot from these exercises. So happy to be alive and to come back in the group and at home! Have a very, very, very sweet Week. See you soon.

Thanks to Here4u for her marking !... I corrected it.

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 12-06-2020 à 17:37:53 (S | E)
Hello!

It should be "Take care of yourself/ yourselves" (But "take care of her/ him..." and "She'll take care of you while I'm away...")
Understood?

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de lucile83, postée le 12-06-2020 à 22:11:19 (S | E)
Hello chocolatcitron,
Glad to see you here again!!
Love
Lucile

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de chocolatcitron, postée le 13-06-2020 à 00:30:03 (S | E)
❤️ Hi my dear Lucile ! Thanks for your very kind message: my doctor told that I'm cured! So good to find this site and be healthy. Take really care of yourselves : it's not good to go to the hospital right now... Have a very sweet day whatever you do and wherever you go. Thunderstorms in Toulon, I love! May it also rain ? It would be good to the gardens. See you soon.

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 14-06-2020 à 22:24:50 (S | E)
Hello, Dear Friends!

Voici votre corrigé ... nourri, comme toujours de recherches, de mes "écoutes" (conversations - radios - chaînes de TV -) et de vos participations toujours très variées et compétentes ! à vous !

1. Maxwell : Je ne me sens pas à l'aise de leur envoyer un fichier contenant des données non anonymisées ... L'ombre de la CNIL pèse comme une épée de Damoclès suspendue au-dessus de nos têtes.

I don’t feel comfortable sending them a file containing disclosive data… The shadow of the French CNIL is hanging over us like the sword of Damocles.

- Données non anonymisées : non anonymous data/ personal data/ disclosive data/
- L’ombre de …(in) the shadow of…
- Lien internet
-the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL)= IC= Information Commissionner's office (UK).
- Une épée de Damoclès : the sword of Damocles/ an impending threat/

2. Maxwell : Tout ça pour ça ? La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! Il faut se faire une raison : il s'est entouré d'une équipe de bras cassés, dont aucun n'arrive à la cheville de leurs prédécesseurs !

That's what this is all about? Much ado about nothing! We have to come to terms with it: he's surrounded himself with a team of losers, none of whom can hold a candle to their predecessors...

- Tout ça pour ça ? All that fuss for nothing/ such a fuss/ a to-do for such a small matter/ That's what this is all about?/ Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill!/
- La montagne a accouché d'une souris ! to have very little to show for something/ come to precious little/
- se faire une raison : to come to terms with stg
- une équipe de bras cassés : a team of losers/ a team of no-hopers/ Lien internet
bras cassés
- ne pas arriver à la cheville de : it cannot hold a candle to sb/stg/ Maxwell!

3. Quel que soit celui qui a commis cet acte, il a été dans votre maison et vous a épié … Qui que ce soit, on doit l’arrêter …
Whoever has done this has been in your house spying on you. Whoever they are, they need to be stopped.

- Quel que soit celui qui a commis cet acte : No matter who has done this, he... / Whoever has done this has... / Regardless of who/
- Attention ! « Whoever + singulier » sera repris par un pronom PLURIEL.

4. Je ne sais pas à quoi il est mêlé, mais je ne veux pas y prendre part du tout …
I don’t know what he is involved in but I don’t want any part of it.

- être mêlé à : to be involved in/ mixed up in/
- prendre part : to take part in/ join in/

5. Personne n’est aussi dur qu’il croit l’être … Toi et moi savons qu’elle a besoin d’aller à l’hôpital pour être aidée …
No one is as tough as they think they are; you and I both know that she needs to go to the hospital to be helped.

- Encore une fois, No one/ someone/ everyone etc + singulier seront repris par des pronoms pluriels.
- Aussi dur que = as tough as…
- … Toi et moi = You and I…

6. Quand tu auras franchi tous les échelons de l’entreprise et que tu auras montré à tout le monde de quoi tu es capable, nous fusionnerons nos entreprises en un énorme conglomérat et assurerons la pérennité de notre héritage.

When you have climbed up the corporate ladder and shown everyone what you’re capable of, we’ll merge our companies into one huge conglomerate and enssure the permanence of our legacy…

- quand tu franchiras = when you climb/ quand tu auras franchi=> when you have climbed… (pas de futur - simple ou antérieur - après when et les conjonctions de subordination temporelles.
- climb the ladder : // the corporate ladder= progresser au sein d’une entreprise.
- assurer la pérennité de : breathe life into something/ Keep something alive / ensure something continues to exist/

7. Peu importe si c’est difficile, je m’en porte mieux …
No matter how hard all this is, I’m better off for it.

- Peu importe si : No matter how hard all this is/ However hard all this is...
- s’en porter mieux : to be better off

8. Il n’y a qu’un pas entre l’optimisme et le délire, et je ne veux pas le franchir …
There’s a fine line between optimism and delusion and I don ‘t want to take the plunge for it…

- Il n’y a qu’un pas …Lien internet
there’s a fine line between…
- Le délire : j’ai préféré « delusion » Lien internet

- franchir un pas : take the plunge, go for it

II. UNSCRAMBLE the mysterious words...

a. People in SCOTLAND (DATCNLOS) will be able to meet their friends and FAMILY (YIALMF) OUTSIDE (EITODSU) from TOMORROW (WROOORMT)…

b. People from two DIFFERENT (TEEFDNRFI) HOUSEHOLDS (SLHSODOEUH) will be able to meet, but must keep two METRES (SREETM) APART (TAARP).

c. They must also REMAIN (NAEIMR)OUTDOORS (SODUROTO), and in groups of no more than EIGHT(TGEHI).

d. People are still being URGED (DGUER) to "stay at home as much as POSSIBLE (EBSOLISP)" SINCE (ENSCI) the VIRUS (SRVUI)"is still out there".

Y aurait-t-il un (ou deux) volontaires pour traduire ces phrases ? Ce serait une bonne idée, et je vous en remercie bien vivement ... ( Vous allez trouver que j'"abuse" mais c'est "juste" un tout petit "Follow-up Work", please ...)
Bon courage à tous ...

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de maxwell, postée le 17-06-2020 à 20:20:30 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello!
As long as I didn't participate, it's only fair that I try to translate those sentences. I'll do my best...

a. People in SCOTLAND will be able to meet their friends and FAMILY OUTSIDE from TOMORROW
Les gens en Ecosse pourront rencontrer leurs amis et leur famille dehors à partir de demain.

b. People from two DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS will be able to meet, but must keep two METRES APART.
Les personnes provenant de deux foyers différents pourront se rencontrer mais devront garder deux mètres de distance.

c. They must also REMAIN OUTDOORS, and in groups of no more than EIGHT.
Ils doivent également rester en plein air, et par groupe de maximum huit personnes.

d. People are still being URGED to "stay at home as much as POSSIBLE" SINCE the VIRUS "is still out there".
On demande toujours instamment aux gens de rester chez eux autant que faire se peut dans la mesure où le virus est toujours là.

Réponse : Ex 180/out of lockdown de here4u, postée le 21-06-2020 à 10:26:02 (S | E)
Hello Dear,

Thanks for making that step, Max ! It's so kind of you...

As long as I didn't participate,(I'm not sure I understand what you meant...or that you wrote what you meant! ) it's only fair that I try to translate those sentences. I'll do my best...

a. People in SCOTLAND will be able to meet their friends and FAMILY OUTSIDE from TOMORROW
Les gens en Ecosse pourront rencontrer leurs amis et leur famille dehors à partir de demain.

b. People from two DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS will be able to meet, but must keep two METRES APART.
Les personnes provenant de deux foyers différents pourront se rencontrer mais devront garder deux mètres de distance.

c. They must also REMAIN OUTDOORS, and in groups of no more than EIGHT.
Ils doivent également rester en plein air, et par groupes de maximum huit personnes.

d. People are still being URGED to "stay at home as much as POSSIBLE" SINCE the VIRUS "is still out there".
On demande toujours instamment aux gens de rester chez eux autant que faire se peut dans la mesure où le virus est toujours là. merci et bravo, Max!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.