Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Playing with Words/14

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with Words/14
Message de here4u posté le 15-12-2020 à 23:16:13 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.
- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!

- to FOLLOW - to OWN - a CAREER - a TRAINER - ITINERANT - ORIGINAL - HOWEVER - MEANWHILE - + UN COMPARATIF (égalité - infériorité - supériorité, au choix - 2 différents par phrase.

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ...) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin décembre 2020. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de maxwell, postée le 19-12-2020 à 08:24:18 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
The topic I've chosen was very hard for me. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself

HOWEVER far those ITINERANT people FOLLOWED their TRAINER's instructions for a BETTER life, their ORIGINAL free spirit took over; MEANWHILE, their hope for a CAREER in the circus, OWNING animals was getting WEAKER. (34W)

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de here4u, postée le 19-12-2020 à 10:23:41 (S | E)
GOOD, Max, VERY GOOD !
I’m used to last-minute workers but like it when you give me enough time not to have too much work and stress round the deadlines... and help me not to consider I have prepared exercises for nothing and nobody’s good! :🎁 🎄

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de chocolatcitron, postée le 20-12-2020 à 07:42:42 (S | E)
Playing with Words/14 fin décembre.
Message de here4u posté le 15-12-2020 à 23:16:13 (S | E | F)
Hello my dear Here4u, thanks!
Hi Everybody!

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (2 verbs, 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE lees than 60 words.

- to FOLLOW - to OWN - a CAREER - a TRAINER - ITINERANT - ORIGINAL - HOWEVER - MEANWHILE - + UN COMPARATIF (égalité - infériorité - supériorité, au choix - 2 différents par PROPOSITIONS puisque tu ne veux qu'UNE SEULE PHRASE ! .

Here is my work:

HOWEVER, his CAREER harmonized with his ITINERANT life, as a TRAINER who OWNED his car, he tried ORIGINAL meanings to get MORE EXPERIENCE than ever; MEANWHILE, face to SILLIER people…, he FOLLOWED his nose! 34 words.

Toutefois, sa carrière s’harmonisait avec sa vie nomade, en tant que formateur, propriétaire de sa voiture, il essayait des moyens authentiques d’obtenir plus d’expériences que jamais ; d’un autre côté, face aux personnes imbéciles…, il se fiait à son nez !

Such an unlucky draw!

Stay safe!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de joe39, postée le 22-12-2020 à 20:56:25 (S | E)
Hello, dear here4u,
Please find hereunder my try, supposedly
the last one for this year, ready to be corrected.

TO FOLLOW – TO OWN – A CAREER – A TRAINER – ITINERANT – ORIGINAL – HOWEVER – MEANWHILE + COMPARATIVE OF MAJORITY, MINORITY, EQUALITY.

TO OWN and carry on a football club and FOLLOW OUT a long terms plan IS LESS EASY THAN people might think, HOWEVER endowed with a great passion and able to apply ORIGINAL ideas you may be, like financing the CAREER of an ITINERANT talent scout and, MEANWHILE, finding out a TRAINER capable of convincing players that their camaraderie is MORE IMPORTANT THAN their playing skill.59

Thank you very much for the exercise and the excellent mentoring work you have done during this year, making all of us improve and broaden our language skills.
I would like to take the opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Year to you and your family. Stay safe and take care.
Your faithful and getting long in years student,
Joe39.

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de here4u, postée le 23-12-2020 à 09:54:01 (S | E)
Thanks Joe, for your kind words...

May the FORCE, and a little luck be with you and your family too, Joe, and may everyone on this site have a wonderful and happy time for Christmas 🎅 🎄 🤶 and the long-expected end of 2020...
May the New Year revive us all and satisfy your expectations... 🎁 🎅

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de here4u, postée le 28-12-2020 à 21:45:50 (S | E)
Hello!

Still a few more days to PLAY WITH WORDS!

Réponse : Playing with Words/14 de here4u, postée le 30-12-2020 à 21:52:11 (S | E)
Hello, Dear Friends,

Eh oui ... Le tirage n'était pas très favorable cette fois ... et la période non plus ... Même certains très fidèles se sont abstenus ... juste pour rendre plus de force et de génie pour la prochaine fois !

- No matter HOWEVER far those ITINERANT people FOLLOWED their TRAINER's instructions for a BETTER life, their ORIGINAL free spirit took over; MEANWHILE, their hope for a CAREER in the circus, OWNING animals was getting WEAKER. 34Words

- HOWEVER, his CAREER was in harmony with his ITINERANT life, as a TRAINER who OWNED his car, he tried ORIGINAL means to get MORE EXPERIENCE than ever; MEANWHILE, facing SILLIER people…, he FOLLOWED his nose! 34 words.

Toutefois, sa carrière s’harmonisait avec sa vie nomade, en tant que formateur, propriétaire de sa voiture, il essayait des moyens authentiques (d’ pour) obtenir plus d’expériences que jamais ; d’un autre côté, face aux personnes imbéciles…, il se fiait à son nez !

- OWNing and TAKING CARE OF a football club and FOLLOWing OUT a long term plan IS LESS EASY THAN people might think, HOWEVER endowed with a great passion and able to apply ORIGINAL ideas you may be, like financing the CAREER of an ITINERANT talent scout ; MEANWHILE, finding out a TRAINER capable of convincing players that their camaraderie is MORE IMPORTANT THAN their playing skill. 59 words

Bravo à vous qui avez eu le courage de vous confronter à ce tirage difficile de vos efforts !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.