Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Rack Your Brains and help/85

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de here4u posté le 27-12-2020 à 21:22:53 (S | E | F)
Hello Dear Workers,

Voici un autre sujet pour garder le contact pendant la suite du couvre-feu ...

This exercise may look (and be) easier as it comes from the interviews of «ordinary people» who were asked what «Happiness» meant to them… Not so easy... because it's more tricky to follow than a consistent text... It will be corrected on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.

Though he was quite motivated by the topic, my poor student has left 15 mistakes! I know you'll help him correct them!

"Happiness : it comes in moments. You don’t have the true happiness all the time. Some define it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happier countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied is one with the course of his life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»

«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated of the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for half year.)

Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Drier.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy:/ How happy expect people to be five years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally across life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are.///END OF PART TWO /// Often, the time where you do not have any expectations are the best days. The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT ///

Just to enter the New Year with optimistic prospects, you may, if you fancy it [as it definitely is OPTIONAL] tell us what HAPPINESS is (in 100-120 words)!

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de magie8, postée le 02-01-2021 à 21:07:55 (S | E)
hello bonjour tous c'est parti pour la nouvelle année haut les coeurs , bonne santé, bonheur et réussite pour vous
bon à corriger

"Happiness : it comes in moments. You don’t have the true happiness all the time. Some define it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied is one with the course of his life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for THE most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life MY balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»

«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated FROM the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – TRAVELLING around in the world for half A year.)

Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly 20TH century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have TARGETED the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and DRYER.»=washing machine and laundry drier ou dryer(j'ai vu les 2) Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;Everyday joy:/ How happy DO PEOPLE EXPECT to be five years from now, we can see,BE imagined pretty much globally across life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years from now.
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and ears than we currently are.///END OF PART TWO /// Often, the time WHEN you do not have any expectations are the best days. The ORDINARY day, IS sometimes the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up EVERY DAY with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT ///

j'ai passé beaucoup de temps à chercher les fautes , j'abandonne bon courage à tous
je traduirai la 1ere partie

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de joe39, postée le 06-01-2021 à 10:54:03 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Pour célébrer ce jour des Rois,
Ci-dessous,
J’envoie-vous,
Mon travail,
Prêt à être corrigé

15 mistakes.
"Happiness : it comes in moments. You don’t have the true happiness all the time. Some DEFINES - 1 it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST - 2 countries in the world "In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied is one with the course of his life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for THE LARGEST -3 part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»

«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated FROM - 4 University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around (in -5) the world for half year.)

Here THERE -6 are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have TARGETED -7 the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and DRYER - 8.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some WOULD - 9 be a real milestone;
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy:/ How happy expect people to be five years from now, AS- 10 we can see, is imagined pretty much globally across life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are.///END OF PART TWO ///
Often, THOSE -11 where you do not have any expectations are the best days. The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that WOULD BE - 12 very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came to spend some time with me, IT WOULD BE a very good day, and much SIMPLER -13 than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy EVERYDAY -14, to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important THING - 15 is to do something if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT ///
Just to enter the New Year with optimistic prospects, you may, if you fancy it [as it definitely is OPTIONAL] tell us what HAPPINESS is (in 100-120 words)!

There are many kinds of happiness.
Examples:
happiness is given us by the little things we are successfully doing every day;
happiness is a sensation that make ourselves feel able of “great enterprises”, thanks to our professional ability;
happiness is a mood that make us more friendly and helpful towards our neighbour, as an “intimate sense of gratitude” for the lucky opportunities which have allowed us to reach it;
happiness could also be the outcome of a gift from Heaven, like winning the lottery, meeting the twin soul, etc.:
Indeed every kind of happiness would be “exposed to the whims of fate”, namely something beyond our control, and this factor could even annihilate this state of mind. 117
Many thanks for the nice exercise.
I wish you and your family all the best for 2021.
So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de alpiem, postée le 08-01-2021 à 18:33:14 (S | E)
hello, here4u very difficult prep. ready for assessment

Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happier countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied is one with the course of his life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»

«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated of the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for half year.)

Here are some adverts giving pictures of "happyness", mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is pretty, happy and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Drier.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy:/ How happy expect people to be five years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much across life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years FROM NOW than we currently are.///END OF PART TWO /// Often, the time where you do not have any expectations are the best days. The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you e dissatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT
_ T _ <
"Happiness: It comes AT ANY MOMENT. You don't have the true happiness all the time.
Some define it as Love..."
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST countries in the world. In july 2020, the world's first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen.
Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied ONE IS with the course of his life.?
Secondly, It's our dayly emotional experience, also known as affective happiness.
Thirdly, It is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
If I'm able to do what I want to do, and I wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries...I can be happy for
most OF THE part of my day, WHAT, I think,is happiness.
For me, It's my everyday life and BEING glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and
friends and relax.
Happiness" means Joy and Comfort.Happiness is Family and a good social Life."
"Mental Health-Employment- Criminal Records- Phisical health- Education-Relationship" are the building blocks of
happinesS.
The factor that's the most important for our LIFE-SATISFACTION is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness DERIVES FROM our personal achievements and our life milestones..///END OF PART ONE///

(The day they HAD GRADUATED of the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and
fought for.-Traveling around in the world for half a year.)
Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly FROM 20th century campaigns for certain products.
What you see is that compagnies have TARGETED the campaign to a life milestone: "Happiness: Head for the Healthy
but not for the DISEASED"//- "Happy Kids:it brings a happy smile.."//- "having a kid"-//"Buying one's first car"-
//"My wife jean is HAPPY,PRETTY and Pregnant/Boy, I AM Glad I bought her a new Washer and Drier.")

Getting my first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of happiness and for some be a
real milestone.
Let's also consider deferred happyness and everyday joy: How happy WOULD expect people to be five years from now,
we can see, is imagined pretty much FREQUENTLY THROUG OUR LIFE: we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five
years than we currently are.///END OF PART TWO///

THE DAYS WHEN you do not have any expectation are OFTEN the best days. The simple day Sometimes is the best day.
It doesn't have to be a wedding or something that's very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family
after planning it.("if a friend came to spend some time with me,it's a very good day, and much more simple than
a big wedding.)
True happyness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day,TO NOT BE disturbed because there always
going to be something that,if you see it as x disturbing is going to disturb how you feel.
But if you wake up every day with a commitment, "I won't let it disturb me to-day", then you can acheve true
happiness.
The most important is to do something if you are dssatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something
to achieve happiness.///END OF THE EXTRACT///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de taiji43, postée le 09-01-2021 à 18:36:39 (S | E)
Dear Here4U
As the writer’s style is not of a very literary level , I am completely lost ...and I am afraid I have massacred the text by changing what has been written;
I look forward to your correction

READY TO BE CORRECTED

Happiness : it comes in moments NOW and THEN (par moments). You don’t have the true happiness all the time. Some define it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how ONE IS SATISFIED satisfied is one with the course of his ONE’S life (ce nest pas une interrogation et his doit être remplacé par une forme impersonnelle one’s) ?????. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.

«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for (THE) most ( the n’est pas obligatoire) part of my day, WHICH , I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be BEING glad for ABOUT my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»

«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks( éléments de base OK) or FOUNDATION of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction IN life satisfaction dans la vie) is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE ///

(The day they graduated of FROM the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – TRAVELLING around in the world for half year.)

Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have TARGUETED the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I AM Glad, I bought her a new Washer OK =and Drier= DRYER.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some( PEOPLE)°WOULD be a real milestone;

Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy:/ How happy, PEOPLE expect people to be five years from now, we can see , is imagined pretty much globally across life OVER A LIFE TIME we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are CURRENTLY (adverbe après verbe être) .///END OF PART TWO ///

Often, the time WHEN you do not have any expectations EXPECTATION are IS the best days. The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came (est venue OK) to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple OK OR SIMPLER than a big wedding.")

True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day,(OK en 2 mots signifie chaque jour) to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday EVERY DAY ( chaque jour) (everyday c’est un adjectif + nom) with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then, I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you are dissatisfied. It can or MAY come to you but you have to do something to
achieve happiness

READY TO BE CORRECTED : happiness

Dear Here
first I had been very chatty on the subject...(214words, without realizing it )
so,I had to remove half of my initial text to keep 120 words ...it has become without details, a little bit HUMDRUM

There is no universal conception of happiness...( It depends on interests, education, sensitivity
As far as I’m concerned
Love with her spouse is often synonymous with total happiness: there ares long , harmonious sharing and it is source of great development. But it can turn into suffering…

-The family, for whom I feel love... it is happiness but plights can bring profound helplessness
small happiness
Loving to go beyond my physical and mental limits : climbing a mountain to admire a breathtaking point of view19

joy more than pleasure
shivering while listening to a symphony
mingling with the native crowd during a travelling
However :
All material possessions do not bring me lasting happiness but rather ephemeral satisfactions. 120

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de chocolatcitron, postée le 09-01-2021 à 23:52:42 (S | E)
Rack Your Brains and help/85 Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
Message de here4u posté le 27-12-2020 à 21:22:53 (S | E | F)
Hello my dear Here4u, thanks! ;😉
He everybody!:-)

FINISHED!

You left 15 mistakes, here is my work:

"Happiness: it comes in THE moment.
You don’t have the true happiness all the time. Some define it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied WITH is one FROM the course of his life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax. » «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life. »
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived of personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE. ///

(The day they graduated of the University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for TRAVELLING around in the world for HALF-YEARLY.
Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly IN THE 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What CAN you see is that companies have TARGETED the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased. //- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new WASHER-DRYER. Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy:/ How happy expect people to be five years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally across life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are. ///END OF PART TWO. ///

Often, the time where you do not have any expectations are the best days. The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much SIMPLER than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, to be not disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbing, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up EVERY DAY with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you are SATISFIED WITH. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT. ///

Here is my whole translation:
Bonheur : il vient dans le temps présent. Tu n’as pas le vrai bonheur tout le temps. Certains le définissent comme l’amour... »
Le Danemark serait l’un des pays les plus heureux du monde. En juillet 2020, le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague. Tout d’abord, le terme Bonheur englobe l’évaluation de la vie : quelles satisfactions nous avons au cours de notre vie. Deuxièmement, c’est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne, aussi connue sous le nom de bonheur affectif. Troisièmement, c’est notre sens de la vie ou le sens du but que nous ressentons.
« Si je suis capable de faire ce que je veux faire, et se réveiller avec un sourire sur mon visage, et pas de soucis ... Je peux être heureux pendant la majeure partie de ma journée, ça, je pense, c’est le bonheur. Pour moi, c’est mon quotidien et d’être heureux pour ma carrière et d’équilibrer mon temps entre travail-vie personnelle-ma famille-mes amis et de me détendre. » « Le bonheur, c’est la joie et le confort. Le bonheur, c’est la famille et une bonne vie sociale. »
« Santé mentale – Emploi – Casier judiciaire – Santé physique – Éducation – Relation » sont les éléments constitutifs du bonheur. Le facteur qui est le plus important pour notre satisfaction à l’égard de la vie est notre santé mentale, suivie de près par nos relations : le bonheur issu des réalisations personnelles et des jalons de la vie. FIN DE LA PREMIÈRE PARTIE. ///

(Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme de l’Université : c’était la liberté et d’être approuvé pour quelque chose de grand pour lequel ils se sont battus et ont réussi - Voyager dans le monde semestriellement.
Voici quelques publicités donnant des clichés du « BONHEUR », la plupart des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est que les entreprises ont ciblé la campagne à une étape de la vie: « Bonheur: en tête pour les bienportants, mais pas pour les malades»//- « Happy Kids: il affiche un sourire heureux ...»// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme en Jeans est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars, suis-je heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-et-sèche-linge combinés. ») Obtenir votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains être une véritable étape;
Considérons également le bonheur différé et la joie quotidienne:/ Quel niveau de bonheur les gens espèrent-ils atteindre dans cinq ans, nous pouvons voir, est imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie, nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous le sommes actuellement. ///FIN DE LA DEUXIÈME PARTIE. ///

Souvent, le moment où vous n’avez pas d’attentes sont les meilleurs jours. Le jour simple, c’est parfois le meilleur jour. Il n’a pas besoin d’être à un mariage ou quelque chose d’onéreux. Il peut être une très bonne journée avec votre famille après l’avoir planifié. (« Si un ami est venu passer du temps avec moi, c’est une très bonne journée, et beaucoup plus simple qu’un grand mariage. »)
Le bonheur sincère semble être un engagement à être vraiment heureux tous les jours, à ne pas être dérangé parce qu’il va toujours y avoir quelque chose qui, si vous le voyez comme un dérangement, va perturber ce que vous ressentez. Mais si vous vous réveillez tous les jours avec comme objectif, « je ne vais pas le laisser me déranger aujourd’hui », alors je crois que vous pouvez atteindre le vrai bonheur. Le plus important est de faire quelque chose si vous n’êtes pas satisfait. Il peut venir à vous, mais vous devez faire quelque chose pour atteindre le bonheur. FIN DE L’EXTRAIT. ///

No matter may be events from my life, I decided to fight bad events, to find a solution, always in a positive way! I communicate, laugh with my dear she-cats and my dear friends, we are all healthy, this means just happiness! We have my flat, my garden, something to eat and drink, a small shelter for each of us, I need nothing else… I don’t care buying the very latest goods, my life offers to us its great presents that can’t be bought… Nature, Friendship, Peace, Freedom, Love, hugs, cleverness, …, that’s just enough for us… I’m not interested in advertising. Via the Internet, I can see other landscapes freely! I’m living at present, that’s great, THANKS to life! 120 words.

Peu importe les événements de ma vie, j’ai décidé de lutter contre les mauvais événements, de trouver une solution, toujours d’une manière positive ! Je communique, je ris avec mes chères chattes et mes chers amis, nous sommes tous en bonne santé, cela signifie juste le bonheur ! Nous avons mon appartement, mon jardin, quelque chose à manger et à boire, un petit abri pour chacun de nous, je n’ai besoin de rien d’autre... Je me fiche d’acheter les toutes dernières marchandises, ma vie nous offre ses grands cadeaux qui ne peuvent pas être achetés... La Nature, l’Amitié, la Paix, la Liberté, l’Amour, les câlins, l’intelligence, …, ça nous suffit... La publicité ne m’intéresse pas. Via Internet, je peux voir d’autres paysages gratuitement ! Je vis au présent, c’est génial, MERCI à la vie !

Merci pour ce beau sujet !❤️
Stay safe and take care of yourselves, each of You!
See you soon.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de maxwell, postée le 10-01-2021 à 20:16:41 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Thanks again for this very useful exercise Though I'm not sure I've understood everything, I did what I could

Help My Student:
"Happiness : it comes in moments. You don’t have [] true happiness all the time. Some define it as Love…"
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the HAPPIEST countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied is one with the course of THEIR life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel.
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and WITHOUT worries… I can be happy for THE most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work, MY family, MY friends and RELAXATION.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship » are the building blocks of happiness. The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived FROM personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated FROM University: it was Freedom and being approved for something nice they did and fought for. – TRAVELLING around [] the world for half A year.)
Here are some adverts giving pictures of "HAPPINESS", mostly FROM 20th century campaigns for certain products. What you CAN see is that companies have TARGETED the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the HEALTH but not for the DISEASE»//- «Happy Kids: THEY BRING a happy smile…»// - «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Drier.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;
Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy: How happy DO people EXPECT to be five years from now, we can see IT, is imagined pretty much globally THROUGHOUT life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are.
///END OF PART TWO /// Often, the time WHEN you do not have any expectations are the best days. The SIMPLEST day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. ("If a friend COMES to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much SIMPLER than a big wedding.")
True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, NOT to be disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a DISTURBANCE, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up EVERY DAY with a commitment, "I won’t let it disturb me today", then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you but you have to do something to achieve happiness. ///END OF THE EXTRACT ///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de here4u, postée le 12-01-2021 à 22:54:51 (S | E)
Hello, Dear Workers...

Cet exercice vous a déroutés ... Je vous avais prévenus que ce n'était pas un texte conventionnel, mais le compte-rendu d'un entretien. Dans ce genre de rendu, les phrases ne sont pas forcément complètes, les verbes peuvent être escamotés et le langage corporel pallie ces manques. Un sourire, une pause etc. ne peuvent s'exprimer par écrit ... , ce qui rend la compréhension plus difficile.
Je pense qu'il sera important de bien travailler le Follow-up-Work ... J'aurai donc besoin de volontaires, qui mettront leurs idées en commun pour être certains des interprétations ...
Merci d'avance à ces volontaires que j'espère nombreux ...

"Happiness: it comes in moments." "You don’t have true happiness (1) all the time." Some define it as Love…
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happiest countries (2) in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. "Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied one is (3) with the course of their (4) life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel."
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for the most part of (5) my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship» are the building blocks of happiness. "The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived from (6) personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE /// (The day they graduated from (7) the University : it was Freedom and being approved of (8) for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for a half year.)"(9)
Here are some adverts giving pictures of it, mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone : «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»//- «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean * is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Dryer.») (10)Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;"
"Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy: How happy people expect to be five (11) years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally throughout(12) life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are." ///END OF PART TWO /// Often, the time when (13) you do not have any expectations are the best days. "The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. (If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding)"
"True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, not to be (14) disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbance (15), is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, «I won’t let it disturb me today», then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something, if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you, but you have to do something to achieve happiness." ///END OF THE EXTRACT ///

(1) (the true happiness=> true happiness; mot abstrait ... pas d’article. Pour le déterminer, il faut une proposition ou un complément introduit par «of». Un adjectif ne suffit pas à déterminer un nom abstrait !
(2) of the happier countries: implique que la comparaison est établie entre deux pays. Or, la phrase prouve que ce n’est pas le cas ! Il FAUT un superlatif puisque la comparaison est faite entre de nombreux pays.
(3) … «how satisfied is one…» est une interrogative directe. => ici il nous faut une interrogative indirecte et il ne faut donc pas faire l’inversion sujet verbe.
(4) «one is» est un indéfini singulier, mais repris au pluriel. => their…
(5) be happy for the most part of my day…
(6) to be derived FROM
(7) To graduate FROM a school or a University.
(8) to approve OF something/ to disapprove OF something=> à la forme passive, il est indispensable de rejeter la particule après le verbe, même s’il n’est pas suivi de complément. «It’s important to be approved of.»
(9) "for a half year" OU "for half a year". (mais l’article indéfini est obligatoire)
* ATTENTION ! Jean est un prénom féminin.
(10) drier - English-French Dictionary WordReference.com drier est le comparatif de supériorité de dry. A dryer= la machine "dryer" - English-French Dictionary WordReference.com : on peut trouver les deux formes employées indifféremment, mais l’orthodoxie est ce qui précède.
(11) "How happy people expect to be five…" encore une fois, il s’agit d’une interrogative indirecte : ce n’est pas une vraie question et donc, il ne faut pas faire l’inversion du sujet. L'interrogative directe serait "How do happy people expect to be..."
(12) (across life : revoir la différence entre «across»(2 dimensions) et «through» (3 dimensions) ; A travers : across ou through-anglais (anglaisfacile.com) Pour un élément temporel : throughout…
(13) the time where s’entend, mais est faux ! where= lieu ! when= temps !=> the time when
(14) to be not disturbed est FAUX : to not be , s’entend, surtout aux Etats Unis, mais est "faux" => «not to be»
(15) "a disturbing" n’est pas un nom : disturbing est un participe présent ou un gérondif ; le nom dérivé du verbe «to disturb» est => a disturbance.

Pas vraiment difficile, si ? J'attends que les volontaires se déclarent ... Ce n'est pas un travail urgent, mais la "déclaration de participation" et de choix des parties est importante et urgente ! Merci à vous tous ...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de magie8, postée le 13-01-2021 à 06:07:51 (S | E)
bonjour pas moyen de dormir cette nuit alors voici ma traduction du 1er paragraphe

"Happiness: it comes in moments." "You don’t have true happiness (1) all the time." Some define it as Love…
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happiest countries (2) in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. "Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied one is (3) with the course of their (4) life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel."
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for the most part of (5) my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship» are the building blocks of happiness. "The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived from (6) personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE //

"Le bonheur:il vient par moments.""Vous n'avez pas de vrai bonheur tout le temps." Certains le définisse comme Amour ....
Vraisemblablement, le Danemark serait le pays le plus heureux au monde.En juillet 2020,Le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague."Premièrement,le terme de bonheur englobe l'évaluation de la vie:Comment est-on satisfait au cours de notre vie.
Deuxièmement,c'est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne aussi appelée bonheur affectif.Troisièmement c'est le sens de notre vie ou le sentiment de finalité que nous ressentons.Si je suis capable de réaliser ce que je veux faire et de me réveiller le matin avec un sourire sur le visage et pas de soucis ...Je peux être heureux pour la plus grande partie de la journée.Je pense, ça c'est le bonheur.Pour moi,c'est la vie quotidienne et être content de ma carrière et de ma vie au travail, de mon équilibre entre mon métier et ma famille, mes amis et la détente."Le bonheur signifie joie et confort.Le bonheur c'est ma famille et une bonne vie sociale ."
"SANTE MENTALE-EMPLOI- CASIER JUDICIAIRE-SANTE PHYSIQUE-EDUCATION-RELATIONS" sont les pierres angulaires du bonheur."Le facteur le plus important pour notre satisfaction dans la vie c'est notre santé mentale,suivie de près par nos relations:Le bonheur dépend de nos réalisations personnelles et des jalons de la vie.

2eme partie
(The day they graduated from (7) the University : it was Freedom and being approved of (8) for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for a half year.)"(9)
Here are some adverts giving pictures of it, mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone : «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»//- «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean * is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Dryer.») (10)Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;"
"Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy: How happy people expect to be five (11) years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally throughout(12) life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are." ///END OF PART TWO

ma version sur celle de choco

(Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme universitaire : c’était la liberté et être approuvé pour quelque chose de grand pour lequel ils s'étaient battus - Voyager autour du monde la moitié de l'année
Voici quelques publicités donnant des clichés du « BONHEUR », la plupart des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est LA CAMPAGNE que les entreprises ont cibléE à une étape de la vie: « Bonheur: en tête pour les bien - portants, mais pas pour les malades»//- «ENFANTS HEUREUX : ilS afficheNT un sourire heureux ...»// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme JEAN est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars, suis-je heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-et-sèche-linge combinés. ») Obtenir votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains SERAIT une véritable étape;
Considérons également le bonheur différé et la joie quotidienne:/ Quel niveau de bonheur les gens espèrent-ils atteindre dans cinq ans, nous pouvons LE voir, imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie, nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous NE le sommes actuellement. ///FIN DE LA DEUXIÈME PARTIE. /

JE VOUS PRIE DE M'EXCUSER J'AI UN SOUCI AVEC LA COULEUR MERCI

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-01-2021 08:11
Bug couleur réparé ...de rien !!

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de maxwell, postée le 13-01-2021 à 07:48:30 (S | E)
Hello
Je prendrai la 3e partie
FINISHED
Part III:
Often, the time when you do not have any expectations are the best days. "The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. (If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding)"
"True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, not to be disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbance, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, «I won’t let it disturb me today», then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something, if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you, but you have to do something to achieve happiness." 

Souvent, les meilleurs jours sont ceux où vous n'avez aucune attente particulière. "Parfois, le meilleur jour est un jour simple. Il n'est pas nécessaire que ce soit un jour de mariage ou quelque chose d'onéreux. Cela peut être un très bon jour en famille après l'avoir programmé. (Si un ami est venu passer du temps avec moi, c'est une très bonne journée et bien plus simple qu'un grand mariage)"Le véritable bonheur semble être un engagement à être réellement heureux chaque jour, ne pas se sentir dérangé parce qu'il y aura toujours quelque chose qui perturbera votre façon d'être si vous le voyez comme un dérangement. Mais si vous vous réveillez chaque jour avec un engagement "Je ne laisserai pas cela me déranger aujourd'hui" alors je crois que vous pouvez atteindre le vrai bonheur. Le plus important est de faire quelque chose si vous n'êtes pas satisfait. Cela peut venir naturellement à vous mais il vous faut faire quelque chose pour atteindre le bonheur."

Magie's Part I:

"Happiness: it comes in moments." "You don’t have true happiness all the time." Some define it as Love…
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. "Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied one is with the course of their life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel."
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for the most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship» are the building blocks of happiness. "The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived from personal achievements and life milestones. ///END OF PART ONE //

"Le bonheur: il vient par moments." "Vous n'avez pas de vrai bonheur tout le temps." Certains le définisse comme l'Amour ....
Vraisemblablement, le Danemark serait l'un des pays les plus heureux au monde. En juillet 2020, le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague. "Premièrement, le terme de bonheur englobe l'évaluation de la vie: A quel point on est satisfait du cours de sa vie.
Deuxièmement, c'est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne aussi appelée bonheur affectif. Troisièmement c'est le sens de notre vie ou le sentiment de finalité que nous ressentons. Si je suis capable de réaliser ce que je veux faire et de me réveiller le matin avec un sourire sur le visage et sans soucis... je peux être heureux pour la plus grande partie de la journée. Je pense que ça, c'est le bonheur. Pour moi, c'est la vie de tous les jours et être content de ma carrière, de mon équilibre entre mon travail et ma famille, mes amis et la détente." "Le bonheur signifie joie et confort. Le bonheur c'est la famille et une bonne vie sociale."
"Santé mentale - emploi - casier judiciaire - santé physique - éducation - relations" sont les pierres angulaires du bonheur. "Le facteur le plus important pour notre satisfaction dans la vie c'est notre santé mentale, suivie de près par nos relations: le bonheur dépend de nos réalisations personnelles et des jalons de la vie.

Magie's Part II:
(The day they graduated from the University : it was Freedom and being approved of for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for a half year.)"
Here are some adverts giving pictures of it, mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone : «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»//- «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean * is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Dryer.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;"
"Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy: How happy people expect to be five years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally throughout life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are." ///END OF PART TWO

(Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme universitaire : c’était la liberté et le fait d'être approuvé pour quelque chose de bien qu'ils ont fait et pour lequel ils s'étaient battus - Voyager autour du monde pendant une demi-année.
Voici quelques publicités donnant des clichés du « Bonheur », principalement des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est que les entreprises ont ciblé la campagne sur une étape de la vie: « Bonheur: allez vers les (produits) sains, pas vers (ceux) malades»//- «Des enfants heureux : ça (vous) apporte un sourire heureux ...»// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme Jean est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars, comme je suis heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-linge séchant. ») Acheter votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains serait une véritable étape;
Considérons également le bonheur différé et la joie quotidienne : On peut voir que le degré de bonheur que les gens s'attendent à avoir dans cinq ans est imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie ; nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous ne le sommes actuellement.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de here4u, postée le 16-01-2021 à 11:01:11 (S | E)
Hello, dear workers and Friends!

VOICI LA CORRECTION DE VOTRE FOLLOW-UP WORK: la "correction" des "superpositions" des corrections DE VOS TRADUCTIONS!

"Happiness: it comes in moments." "You don’t have true happiness all the time." Some define it as Love…
Reportedly, Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world. In July 2020, the world’s first happiness Museum opened in Copenhagen. "Firstly, the term Happiness encompasses life evaluation: how satisfied one is with the course of their life. Secondly, it’s our daily emotional experience, also known as affective happiness. Thirdly, it is our life meaning or the sense of purpose we feel."
«If I’m able to do what I want to do, and wake up with a smile on my face, and no worries… I can be happy for the most part of my day, that, I think, is Happiness. For me, it’s my everyday life and to be glad for my career and my work-life balance between my work and family and friends and relax.» «Happiness means Joy and Comfort. Happiness is Family and a good social Life.»
«Mental Health – Employment – Criminal Record – Physical Health – Education – Relationship» are the building blocks of happiness. "The factor that’s the most important for our satisfaction with life is our mental health, closely followed by our relationships: happiness derived from personal achievements and life milestones.

1A. XX Bonheur : il vient dans le temps présent. Tu n’as pas le vrai bonheur tout le temps. Certains le définissent comme l’amour ... »
Le Danemark serait l’un des pays les plus heureux du monde. En juillet 2020, le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague. Tout d’abord , le terme Bonheur englobe l’évaluation de la vie : quelles satisfactions nous avons au cours de notre vie. Deuxièmement, c’est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne, aussi connue sous le nom de bonheur affectif. Troisièmement, c’est notre sens de la vie ou le sens du but que nous ressentons.
« Si je suis capable de faire ce que je veux faire, et se réveiller avec un sourire sur mon visage, et pas de soucis ... Je peux être heureux pendant la majeure partie de ma journée, ça, je pense, c’est le bonheur. Pour moi, c’est mon quotidien et d’être heureux pour ma carrière et d’équilibrer mon temps entre travail-vie personnelle-ma famille-mes amis et de me détendre. » « Le bonheur, c’est la joie et le confort. Le bonheur, c’est la famille et une bonne vie sociale. »
« Santé mentale – Emploi – Casier judiciaire – Santé physique – Éducation – Relation » sont les éléments constitutifs du bonheur. Le facteur qui est le plus important pour notre satisfaction à l’égard de la vie est notre santé mentale, suivie de près par nos relations : le bonheur issu des réalisations personnelles et des jalons de la vie
. OUI! TB Choco! BRAVO !

1B) "Le bonheur: il vient par moments. Vous n'avez pas de vrai bonheur tout le temps." Certains le définisse comme X ' Amour ...
Vraisemblablement, le Danemark serait le pays le plus heureux au monde. En juillet 2020,Le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague."Premièrement, le terme de bonheur englobe l'évaluation de la vie : comment est-on satisfait au cours de notre vie.
Deuxièmement, c'est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne aussi appelée bonheur affectif. Troisièmement c'est le sens de notre vie ou le sentiment de finalité que nous ressentons. Si je suis capable de réaliser ce que je veux faire et de me réveiller le matin, avec un sourire sur le visage et pas de soucis ... Je peux être heureux pour la plus grande partie de la journée. Je pense, ça c'est le bonheur. Pour moi, c'est la vie quotidienne et être content de ma carrière et de ma vie au travail, de mon équilibre entre mon métier et ma famille, mes amis et la détente. "Le bonheur signifie joie et confort. Le bonheur c'est ma famille et une bonne vie sociale ."
" SANTE MENTALE - EMPLOI - CASIER JUDICIAIRE - SANTE PHYSIQUE - EDUCATION - RELATIONS " sont les pierres angulaires du bonheur. " Le facteur le plus important pour notre satisfaction dans la vie c'est notre santé mentale, suivie de près par nos relations : le bonheur dépend de nos réalisations personnelles et des jalons de la vie.
Bon travail, toutes les deux ! Bravo ! (Choco-Magie)

1C) "Le bonheur : il vient arrive/ on le ressent/ par moments." "Vous n'avez pas de vrai bonheur tout le temps." Certains le définisse comme l'Amour ...
Vraisemblablement D'après certaines informations, le Danemark serait l'un des pays les plus heureux au monde. En juillet 2020, le premier musée du bonheur au monde a ouvert ses portes à Copenhague. "Premièrement D'abord, le terme de bonheur englobe l'évaluation de la vie: à quel point on est satisfait du cours de sa vie.
Deuxièmement Ensuite, c'est notre expérience émotionnelle quotidienne aussi appelée "bonheur affectif". Troisièmement Enfin, c'est le sens de notre vie ou le sentiment de finalité que nous ressentons . Si je suis capable de réaliser ce que je veux faire et de me réveiller le matin, avec un sourire sur le visage et sans soucis ... je peux être heureux pour la plus grande partie de la journée. Je pense que ça, c'est le bonheur. Pour moi, c'est la vie de tous les jours et être content de ma carrière, de l' équilibre entre mon travail et ma famille, mes amis et la détente. et me détendre.*" "Le bonheur signifie joie et confort. Le bonheur c'est la famille et une bonne vie sociale."
" Santé mentale - emploi - casier judiciaire - santé physique - éducation - relations " sont les pierres angulaires du bonheur. "Le facteur le plus important pour notre satisfaction dans la vie c'est notre santé mentale, suivie de près par nos relations: le bonheur dépend de nos réalisations personnelles et des jalons grandes étapes de la vie.
Bravo, Maxwell (après Choco et Magie ) Très bon travail !
* "relax", ici est un verbe !

(The day they graduated from the University: it was Freedom and being approved of for something nice they did and fought for. – Traveling around in the world for a half year.)"
Here are some adverts giving pictures of it, mostly 20 th century campaigns for certain products. What you see is that companies have targetted the campaign to a life milestone: «Happiness: head for the Healthy but not for the Diseased»//- «Happy Kids: it brings a happy smile…»//- «Having a kid» –// «Buying one’s first car» –// «My Wife Jean * is HAPPY, PRETTY and Pregnant/ Boy, am I Glad I bought her a new Washer and Dryer.») Getting your first car would be something that would bring you an immense amount of Happiness and for some be a real milestone;"
"Let’s also consider deferred happiness and everyday joy: how happy people expect to be five years from now, we can see, is imagined pretty much globally throughout life, we are expecting ourselves to be happier in five years than we currently are."

2A. (Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme de l’Université : c’était la liberté et d’être approuvé pour * quelque chose de grand pour lequel ils se sont battus et ont réussi - Voyager dans le monde semestriellement.
Voici quelques publicités donnant des clichés du « BONHEUR », la plupart sont des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est que les entreprises ont ciblé la campagne à une étape de la vie: « Bonheur: en tête pour les bienportants, mais pas pour les malades»//- « Happy Kids (?? Why don't you translate?): il affiche un sourire heureux ...»// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme en Jeans est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars, suis-je heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-et-sèche-linge combinés. ») Obtenir votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains, être une véritable étape ;
Considérons également le bonheur différé (? not very clear) et la joie quotidienne:/ Quel niveau de bonheur les gens espèrent-ils atteindre dans cinq ans, nous pouvons LE voir, est imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie, nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous le sommes actuellement. Bravo, Choco ! à part "les jeans", TRES BON TRAVAIL!
* ça "sent" la traduction !

2B. (Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme universitaire : c’était la liberté et être approuvé pour quelque chose de grand (they did?)pour lequel ils s'étaient battus - Voyager autour du monde la moitié de l'année.*
Voici quelques publicités donnant des clichés du « BONHEUR », la plupart sont des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est LA CAMPAGNE que les entreprises ont cibléE à une étape de la vie: « Bonheur: en tête pour les bien-portants, mais pas pour les malades»//- «ENFANTS HEUREUX : ilS afficheNT un sourire heureux ... »// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme JEAN est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars, suis-je heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-et-sèche-linge combinés. ») Obtenir votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains SERAIT une véritable étape;
Considérons également le bonheur différé et la joie quotidienne:/ Quel niveau de bonheur les gens espèrent-ils atteindre dans cinq ans, nous pouvons LE voir, imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie, nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous NE le sommes actuellement.
Bravo choco-Magie ! Très bon travail !

* Donne l'impression que c'est récurrent ...

2C. (Le jour où ils ont obtenu leur diplôme universitaire : c’était la liberté et le fait d'être approuvé pour quelque chose de bien qu'ils ont fait et pour lequel ils s'étaient battus ( et être reconnu pour une chose accomplie et pour laquelle ils s'étaient battus.)- Voyager autour du monde pendant une demi-année. six mois !
Voici quelques publicités donnant (montrant) des clichés du « Bonheur », principalement des campagnes du XXe siècle pour certains produits. Ce que vous voyez, c’est que les entreprises ont ciblé la campagne sur une étape de la vie : « Le Bonheur: allez vers les (produits) sains, pas vers (ceux) malades» "Cherchez à être sains, fuyez la maladie" *//- « Des enfants heureux : ça (vous) apporte un sourire heureux (radieux - pour éviter la répétition) ... »// - « Avoir un enfant » -// « Acheter sa première voiture » -// « Ma femme Jean est heureuse, jolie et enceinte / Les gars Bon sang, comme je suis heureux de lui avoir acheté un nouveau lave-linge séchant. ») Acheter votre première voiture serait quelque chose qui vous apporterait un immense bonheur et pour certains serait une véritable étape ;
Considérons également le bonheur différé ** et la joie quotidienne : on peut voir que le degré de bonheur que les gens s'attendent à avoir dans cinq ans est imaginé à peu près globalement tout au long de la vie ; nous nous attendons à être plus heureux dans cinq ans que nous ne le sommes actuellement.
Bravo, Maxwell après Choco-Magie ! s Vous vous êtes débrouillés comme des chefs dans cette partie de texte très difficile !

* J'ai voulu garder une forme de slogan ! To head for= un verbe. Il fallait montrer que vous aviez compris que c'était un verbe [ quelque soit le temps !); vous aviez le choix entre des impératifs "Cherchez" et "fuyez", ou les infinitifs "chercher" et "fuir". J'ai préféré les impératifs, plus incitatifs à l'action !
"The Healthy" est l'adjectif substantivé = " les gens en bonnes santé " à opposer à "the Diseased": ceux qui sont malades. Ceci est lourd en français, j'ai donc transposé en conservant un nom - et en abandonnant les adjectifs.
** "le bonheur différé" me gêne en français ... "le bonheur espéré ?/ attendu?"

Often, the time when you do not have any expectations are the best days. "The simple day, sometimes is the best day. It doesn’t have to be a wedding or something that’s very expensive. It can be a very good day with your family after planning it. (If a friend came to spend some time with me, it’s a very good day, and much more simple than a big wedding)"
"True Happiness seems to be a commitment to be truly happy every day, not to be disturbed because there’s always going to be something that, if you see it as a disturbance, is going to disturb how you feel. But if you wake up everyday with a commitment, «I won’t let it disturb me today», then I believe you can achieve true happiness. The most important is to do something, if you are dissatisfied. It can come to you, but you have to do something to achieve happiness."

3A. Souvent, leS momentS où vous n’avez pas d’attentes sont les meilleurs jours. Un jour simple, c’est parfois le meilleur jour. Il n’a pas besoin d’être à un mariage ??? QUI? ou quelque chose d’onéreux. Il peut être une très bonne journée avec votre famille après l’avoir planifiéE. (« Si un ami est venu passer du temps avec moi, c’est une très bonne journée, et beaucoup plus simple qu’un grand mariage. »)
Le bonheur sincère semble être un engagement à être vraiment heureux tous les jours, à ne pas être dérangé parce qu’il va toujours y avoir quelque chose qui, si vous le voyez comme un dérangement, va perturber ce que vous ressentez. Mais si vous vous réveillez tous les jours avec comme objectif, « je ne vais pas le laisser me déranger aujourd’hui », alors je crois que vous pouvez atteindre le vrai bonheur. Le plus important est de faire quelque chose si vous n’êtes pas satisfait.(pas très clair) Il peut venir à vous, mais vous devez faire quelque chose pour atteindre le bonheur.
Bravo, Choco ! Une bonne traduction !

3B. Souvent, les meilleurs jours sont ceux où vous n'avez aucune attente particulière. "Parfois, le meilleur jour est un jour simple. Il n'est pas nécessaire que ce soit un jour de mariage ou quelque chose d'onéreux. Cela peut être un très bon jour en famille après l'avoir programmé. (Si un ami est venu passer du temps avec moi, c'est une très bonne journée et bien plus simple qu'un grand mariage)"Le véritable bonheur semble être un engagement à être réellement heureux chaque jour, ne pas se sentir dérangé parce qu'il y aura toujours quelque chose qui perturbera votre façon d'être, si vous le voyez comme un dérangement. Mais si vous vous réveillez chaque jour avec un engagement :"Je ne laisserai pas cela me déranger aujourd'hui" alors je crois que vous pouvez atteindre le vrai bonheur. Le plus important est de faire quelque chose si vous n'êtes pas satisfait( pour changer ce qui ne vous satisfait pas !). Cela peut venir naturellement à vous mais il vous faut faire quelque chose pour atteindre le bonheur." Bravo, Maxwell ... Les petits pièges sont bien vus et évités. C'est TTB.

BRAVO et à nos super volontaires pour ce travail supplémentaire !

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and help/85 de here4u, postée le 16-01-2021 à 21:11:12 (S | E)
Hello!

BEAUCOUP de travail pour faire la correction du Follow-up! J'espère vraiment que ceux qui ont lu et/ ou travaillé sur le texte initial vont la regarder avec soin ...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.