Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Playing with Words/16

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with Words/16
Message de here4u posté le 07-02-2021 à 17:07:44 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!

- to BREAK - to RUB - a BLANKET - a KETTLE - FOOLISH - CAREFUL - SUCH AS - UNLIKE - + une absence d'obligation ;

Lien internet

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ...) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin février 2021. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de maxwell, postée le 09-02-2021 à 07:51:29 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Thanks a lot . Here's a sales pitch for a kettle

You wouldn't look FOOLISH under your BLANKET while BREAKING for tea; UNLIKE other cookwares SUCH AS pots, you NEEDN'T be CAREFUL about RUBBING this KETTLE! (27)

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de taiji43, postée le 09-02-2021 à 19:16:51 (S | E)
Dear Here4U
it's the first time I have spent such a hard time in order to find
this sentence with idioms

READY TO BE CORRECTED

They were brothers but quite unlike ; one was bright ; the other (that’was a different kettle of fish) was crazy, making foolish things such as : rubbing his hands with glee when he was breaking valuables ,so he needed all the time a careful eye on him but nobody was never a wet blanket to him 58

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de joe39, postée le 09-02-2021 à 19:57:21 (S | E)
Good Evening, dear here 4u,
Hereunder my phrase, in form of a poem,
ready to be examined.

- to BREAK - to RUB - a BLANKET - a KETTLE - FOOLISH - CAREFUL - SUCH AS - UNLIKE - + une absence d'obligation ;

The wind BREAKS the BLANKET of clouds,
Making,
The sun shine again,
While RUBBING my KETTLE,
CAREFUL about,
The passing time,
Because, UNLIKE today’s habit ,
I won't arrive late,
to this romantic date,
Since I DON’T NEED TO be regarded
AS a FOOLISH lad. 40

Even if my sentence will certainly not be the shortest, I hope you will like it.
Thanking you very much, I hope you have a pleasant night. Take care.
So long.
Joe39

-------------------
Modifié par joe39 le 28-02-2021 10:05

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de chocolatcitron, postée le 12-02-2021 à 02:32:08 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u, thanks!!!!
Hello everybody!

Here is my sentence:
to BREAK - to RUB - a BLANKET - a KETTLE - FOOLISH - CAREFUL - SUCH AS – UNLIKE + absence d’obligation.

You DON'T HAVE TO set the BLANKET ablaze, SUCH AS any CAREFUL man, UNLIKE your FOOLISH sister who RUBBED and BROKE her KETTLE! 24 words.

Vous n’avez pas à mettre le feu à la COUVERTURE, comme tout homme PRUDENT, CONTRAIREMENT à votre sœur FOLLE, qui a frotté et cassé sa bouilloire !

Stay safe!
Here is the force Here4u, 💪☀️❤️, have a pretty sweet week, each of you!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de sousou83, postée le 16-02-2021 à 09:32:11 (S | E)
Hello everyone here

Je me suis creusé les méninges pour trouver ces quelques mots 😥

I was under my BLANKET, when I heard SUCH AS a glass BROKING, UNLIKE others wise and CAREFUL women, my FOOLISH wife didn't mention that she SHOULDN’T have to try RUBING the windows next to the hot KETTLE. 38

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-02-2021 15:35
Gris

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de tomtom, postée le 22-02-2021 à 14:08:23 (S | E)
Hello Here4you, Hello everyone,

Ready to be corrected :

That morning, despite my CAREFUL attention, I dropped the tray, BROKE the KETTLE and - how FOOLISH of me - RUBBED the damp parquet floor with the BLANKET of her bed, but UNLIKE dreadful masters SUCH AS those I used to deal with, my gentle mistress merely laughed: "You NEEDN'T HAVE brought me tea in bed!" (56)

Thank you very much!

Réponse : Playing with Words/16 de here4u, postée le 27-02-2021 à 21:48:19 (S | E)
Hello!

Here are your exercises "corrected" as well as I could (as little as I could, not to "betray" you!)

Quelques difficultés d'emploi de "such as": Lien internet

- You wouldn't look FOOLISH under your BLANKET while BREAKING for tea; UNLIKE other cookwares SUCH AS pots, you NEEDN'T be CAREFUL about RUBBING this KETTLE! (27)

- They were brothers but quite unlike; one was bright, the other - quite a different kettle of fish- was crazy, making foolish things such as : often rubbing his hands with glee when he was breaking valuables, so all the time, he needed a careful eye on him but nobody was ever a wet blanket to him.(58)

- The wind BREAKS the BLANKET of clouds,
Making,
The sun shine again,
While RUBBING my KETTLE,
CAREFUL about
the passing time,
because, UNLIKE today’s habit,
I won't arrive late,
for this romantic date,
Since I DON’T NEED TO be regarded
(SUCH) AS a FOOLISH lad. (40) (on utiliserait plutôt « as »)…

- You DON'T HAVE TO set the BLANKET ablaze, (SUCH) AS any CAREFUL man, UNLIKE your FOOLISH sister who RUBBED and BROKE her KETTLE! 24 words.
Vous n’avez pas besoin de mettre le feu à la COUVERTURE, comme tout homme PRUDENT, CONTRAIREMENT à votre sœur FOLLE, qui a frotté et cassé sa bouilloire !

- That morning, despite my CAREFUL attention, I dropped the tray, BROKE the KETTLE and - how FOOLISH of me - RUBBED the damp parquet floor with the BLANKET of her bed; UNLIKE dreadful masters SUCH AS those I used to deal with, my gentle mistress merely laughed: "You NEEDN'T HAVE brought me tea in bed!" (56)

Bravo à vous qui vous êtes essayés, et/ ou avez publié vos phrases ! Bravo pour votre courage.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.