Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

RYB and Help/Finale

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

RYB and Help/Finale
Message de here4u posté le 11-10-2021 à 23:11:19 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear friends!

Voici l’exercice qui sera, pour le moment au moins, le dernier RYB tiré de documents authentiques ( raccourcis, remaniés et simplifiés). Depuis plusieurs mois, le nombre de participants n’a cessé de décroître. Je n’en veux pas, bien sûr, aux participants qui ont abandonné ; j’ai compris les raisons diverses … et je félicite et remercie très vivement ceux qui ont continué à travailler avec courage, constance, compétence et fidélité malgré les difficultés !
De mon côté, j’ai besoin de plus de « participants », d’abord parce que c’est le contrat, et aussi parce qu’un RYB me demande ÉNORMÉMENT de travail et de temps pour rechercher, modifier, synthétiser les documents puis corriger l’ensemble, etc … et qu'après avoir fait ce travail, j’espère au moins répondre à vos attentes … Visiblement plus … Donc, il faut changer ! Alors, l’exercice de la quinzaine prochaine sera différent …
En attendant, c’est avec émotion que «my poor Student» vous soumet son travail ! Il s’est surpassé et dans ce texte bien plus court, il a fait 16 fautes … PLEASE, HELP HIM! He needs you…

He helped Sikhs in isolation while the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus upbreak. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing of their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need never to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fat.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend of the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other. ///END of Part ONE /// Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people must look into it and they don’t get depression. «We can still do meditations and talk to each others about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend of working. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend of other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder. /// END of Part TWO///
The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finish line of the London Marathon when he’ll take part in 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward to test my body and show people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping robe everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month that his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

Cet exercice est un (petit) et la correction sera online le Mercredi 27 octobre 2021. and of course, THE FORCE is with You!

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de maxwell, postée le 16-10-2021 à 09:35:27 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Thanks again I don't know if I did well but I can't spare more time on it. We'll see...
Help my student:

He helped Sikhs in isolation DURING the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus OUTBREAK. To help [] people suffering FROM isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing [] their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need EITHER to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very FIT.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend ON the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other. ///END of Part ONE /// Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people [] WATCH it and [] don’t get DEPRESSED. «We can still do MEDITATION and talk to each OTHER about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend ON working. They are A working class, and that’s very, very deep in [] Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend ON other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder. /// END of Part TWO///
The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to CROSS the FINISHING line of the London Marathon when he TAKES part ON October, 3rd. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward to TESTING my body and SHOWING people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father WHEN he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping ROPE everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training PROCESS for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month AS his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people THAT if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de taiji43, postée le 17-10-2021 à 19:20:36 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
Here is my last correction... I am going to miss this exercise which taught us : the prepositions that follow the verbs, the tenses and the right word etc.

READY TO BE CORRECTED

He helped Sikhs in isolation while (pendant que) DURING the lockdown. He has a following ( partisans,adeptes, disciples ) on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus OUTBREAK. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community WHO MISSED daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping(ing car c’est unchoix) because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need EVER to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fat??(?may be FIT )???.» 4

Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, ARE (5) currently(actuellement doc présent)) closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend ON 5 the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation GOES and serve in the temple as well because the community loves TO GET together and LOOK after each other.///END of Part ONE ///

Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people must look AT it and they don’t get DEPRESSED. «We can still doMEDITATIONand talk to each OTHER about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend ON WORKING. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend on other people for money

The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finishing line of the London Marathon when he’ll TAKES part in ON 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward TO TESTING MY body and SHOWING TO people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping robe ??? ROPE everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls ON the same month AS (comparaison d’égalité) his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show TO people if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de maya92, postée le 21-10-2021 à 11:30:21 (S | E)
Hello,

He helped Sikhs in isolation DURING the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus OUTBREAK. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing (of) their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t EVEN need to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very FIT.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of WORSHIP were THEN closed during the confinement. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend ON the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other. ///END of Part ONE ///

Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people must WATCH it and don’t get DEPRESSED. «We can still do meditation(s) and talk to each other() about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a CULTURAL shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend ON working. They are A working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend ON other people for free money.»

The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the FINISHING line of the London Marathon when he’ll take part ON October 3RD. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward to TESTING my body and SHOWING people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father WHEN he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping ROPE everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls ON the same month AS his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will CROSS the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

My try last try ..

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de here4u, postée le 27-10-2021 à 23:45:28 (S | E)
Hello, Dearest Friends!

Voici votre correction du dernier "Rack Your Brains and Help!"

He helped Sikhs in isolation during the lockdown (1). He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras , were closed due to the coronavirus outbreak (2). To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing their daily exercise (3), food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «you can do it inside and outside. You don’t need ever to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fit.»(4)
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of worship (5), were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend on (6) the temple for common food, free food. The younger generation (7) go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other.///END OF PART ONE/// Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people can look into it(8) and they don’t get depression. «We can still do meditations and talk to each other (9)about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend on working.(6) They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend on other people(6) for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do a little exercise(10) step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder. ///END of PART TWO///
The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finish line of the London Marathon when he takes part (11) on 3 October(12). He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, to stay (13)active.
« I’m looking forward to testing(14) my body and show people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything. » He takes his skipping rope(15) everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month as (16) his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it. ///End of the Text///

(1) isolation while the lockdown.
Bien différencier WHILE= pendant que et DURING : pendant. (During est la réponse à la question : WHEN? )
(2) the coronavirus outbreak : a sudden violent occurrence of a disease or a strife.
(3) missing of their daily exercise : attention à la construction. To miss something.
(4) to be fat: overweight// to be fit: in good physical condition; in good health.
(5) all places of worship : a place of worship : where you « worship » (or pray God) (churches/ temples/ synagogues/ mosques)(workship : n’existe pas, mais workshop= un atelier)
(6) To depend ON sometning: était répété plusieurs fois.
(7) The younger generation go and serve: ici, il n’y avait que 2 generations : the present one (adults) as opposed to the «younger one»= comparaison entre deux éléments ou groupes: comparatif. Il ne s’agissait pas d’âges exprimés en années, mais de génération : un ensemble d’années.
(8) to look into something: look into: to inquire into; investigate; examine. Lien internet

(9) meditations and talk to each other: "each other" implique deux personnes et une réciprocité. A parle à B et B parle à A. («one another» est possible surtout s’il y a plus de deux personnes en anglais britannique, mais «each othe(rs» est impossible.
(10) Do a little exercise: un peu d’exercice physique. A little= une petite quantité de //. Au contraire « little » est une trop petite quantité de, une quantité jugée insuffisante= trop peu de ...
(11) ... marathon when he’ll take part: le futur après une conjonction de subordination temporelle (ici, "when") est IMPOSSIBLE ! Il faut mettre un présent simple.
(12) on 3 October: ON devant les jours de la semaine ou les dates. Mais IN devant les mois.
(13) chance to encourage everyone to stay active. Attention à la construction : to encourage somebody to do something.
(14) I’m looking forward to testing: to look forward TO+ ing;
(15) Une faute « bête » … confusion « robe » et « rope »: a skipping rope.
(16) falls in the same month as his 75th birthday : IN + month// the same …as.

Pour "bien finir les choses", il me faut trois volontaires ... Je sais que je vous demande beaucoup ... Ce travail-ci n'est pas urgent ... Rassurez-moi simplement en m'annonçant votre future participation à votre futur Follow Up Work.

Bravo à vous, ô travailleurs fidèles ! et un grand

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de magie8, postée le 28-10-2021 à 23:39:57 (S | E)
hello bonjour, traduction de la 1ere partie 😥

He helped Sikhs in isolation during the lockdown (1). He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras , were closed due to the coronavirus outbreak (2). To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing their daily exercise (3), food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «you can do it inside and outside. You don’t need ever to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fit.»(4)
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of worship (5), were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend on (6) the temple for common food, free food. The younger generation (7) go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other.///END OF PART ONE///

Il a aidé les Sikhs en isolement pendant le confinement. Il est suivi sur les réseaux sociaux. Les temples, ou Gurdawas ont été fermés en raison de l'épidémie de coronavirus. Pour aider les personnes souffrant de l'isolement, il a réalisé des vidéos pour les membres de sa communauté qui manquaient d'exercice quotidien, de nourriture et de prières.
Son nom est Rajinder Singh : " le sikh sauteur". Il a essayé le saut à la corde parce que bien sûr," vous pouvez l'exercer à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur. Vous n'avez jamais besoin de changer de chemise ou autre. Ce n'est pas facile, mais cela vous maintient en très très bonne forme."
Les temples Sikhs "Gurdawas', comme tous les lieux de culte, étaient restés fermés durant tout le temps des confinements. Ils sont habituellement le coeur de la communauté, servant de la nourriture gratuite. Ils sont les centres les plus importants pour les Sikhs: Les personnes âgées dépendent du temple pour la nourriture habituelle, la nourriture gratuite. La jeune génération va aussi servir au temple car la communauté aime se réunir et prendre soin les uns des autres.

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de here4u, postée le 29-10-2021 à 08:37:45 (S | E)
Magie! Tu es un

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de here4u, postée le 29-10-2021 à 11:36:35 (S | E)
Hello, dears!

Voici votre correction du dernier FOLLOW UP WORK de "Rack Your Brains and Help!" Merci aux travailleurs et correcteurs !

He helped Sikhs in isolation during the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus outbreak. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «you can do it inside and outside. You don’t need ever to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fit.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of worship, were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend on the temple for common food, free food. The younger generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other.

Il a aidé les Sikhs en isolement pendant le confinement. Il est suivi sur les réseaux sociaux. Les temples, ou Gurdawas ont été fermés en raison de l'épidémie de coronavirus. Pour aider les personnes souffrant de l'isolement, il a réalisé des vidéos pour les membres de sa communauté qui manquaient d'exercice quotidien, de nourriture et de prières.
Son nom est Rajinder Singh : " le sikh sauteur". Il a essayé le saut à la corde parce que bien sûr," vous pouvez l'exercer à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur. Vous n'avez jamais besoin de changer de chemise ou autre. Ce n'est pas facile, mais cela vous maintient en très très bonne forme."
Les temples Sikhs "Gurdawas', comme tous les lieux de culte, ont été fermés durant tout le temps des confinements. Ils sont habituellement le coeur de la communauté, servant de la nourriture gratuite. Ils sont les centres les plus importants pour les Sikhs: les personnes âgées dépendent du temple pour la nourriture habituelle, la nourriture gratuite. La jeune génération va aussi servir au temple car la communauté aime se réunir et prendre soin les uns des autres.
C'est PARFAIT, Magie ! Bravo et merci!

Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people can look into it and they don’t get depression. «We can still do meditations and talk to each other about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend on working. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend on other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do a little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder.

Le partage de Rajinder est habituellement saUne salle de gym a été allouée à Rajinder *, mais maintenant il se diversifie. Le Gurdawa lui a demandé de réaliser une vidéo d'entrainement. Il a essayé de faire en sorte que les gens puissent la regarder et qu'ils ne tombent pas en dépression. Nous pouvons toujours méditer et parler entre nous sur la façon de faire de l'exercice physique, comment entretenir une certaine façon de penser. Rester à la maison a été un choc culturel pour de nombreux sikhs. Pour les sikhs, c'est très difficile, car ils dépendent du travail. Ils font partie de la classe ouvrières et c'est très profondément ancré chez le peuple sikh. Ils doivent travailler pour manger et vivre et non dépendre des autres pour de l'argent sans contrepartie."
Alors quel est le conseil du "sikh sauteur" à tous ces gens ? "L'exercice physique vous enrichit !" Faites de l'exercice, petit à petit. Pas besoin d'être un Mr Muscles.
Thanks a lot, dear and hardworking Magie! Un très bon travail ! Tout le groupe te remercie ! Bravo!
Lien internet

* pour qu'il puisse mieux s'entraîner, puis que sa video puisse être vue de partout ! (avant il sautait dehors ou dans un terrain vague)

The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finish line of the London Marathon when he takes part on 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, to stay active.
« I’m looking forward to testing my body and show people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything. » He takes his skipping rope everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month as his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it.

Le "Sikh sauteur" espère être la première personne à passer la ligne d'arrivée du marathon londonien quand il participera le 3 octobre. Il veut en profiter pour encourager tout le monde à rester actif quel que soit son âge.
"J'ai hâte de mettre mon corps à l'épreuve et de montrer aux gens qu'il n'est jamais trop tard pour oeuvrer pour une bonne cause. J'ai appris le saut à la corde avec mon père alors qu'il était un soldat de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale. Un jour, il me montra comment sauter à la corde et depuis lors, j'ai continué. En sautant, vous pouvez tester votre endurance, votre corps, tout. "
Il emporte sa corde à sauter partout et c'est un élément crucial du régime d'entraînement pour son premier marathon londonien. Le marathon de cette année tombe le même mois que son soixante-quinzième anniversaire et il veut le fêter en franchissant la ligne d'une manière spéciale. Je passerai la ligne d'arrivée en sautant et je montrerai aux gens que si je peux le faire, eux aussi.
C'est parfait, Maxwell! Merci !

Bravo à vous tous qui avez participé !

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de magie8, postée le 31-10-2021 à 16:55:25 (S | E)
Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people can look into it and they don’t get depression. «We can still do meditations and talk to each other about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend on working. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend on other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do a little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder.

Le partage de Rajinder est habituellement sa salle de gym, mais maintenant il se diversifie. Le Gurdawa lui a demandé de réaliser une vidéo d'entrainement. Il a essayé de faire en sorte que les gens puissent la regarder et qu'ils ne tombent pas en dépression. Nous pouvons toujours faire des méditations et parler entre nous sur la façon de faire de l'exercice, comment garder un mode de penser. Rester à la maison a été un c Les Sikhs doivent porter les cheveux longs roulés en chignon sous un turban, ne jamais couper les cheveux ni la barbe , la barbe est maintenue dans un filet, ils doivent avoir toujours sur eux un peigne , un poignard et un bracelet de métal ce sont leur symboles. hoc culturel pour de nombreux sikhs. Pour les sikhs, c'est très difficile, car ils dépendent du travail. Ils font partie de la classe ouvrières et c'est très profondément ancré chez le peuple sikh. Ils doivent travailler pour manger et vivre et non dépendre des autres pour de l'argent sans contrepartie."
Alors quel est le conseil du sikh sauteur à tous ces gens ? La santé est une richesse. Faites de l'exercice, petit à petit. Pas besoin d' être
un Mr Muscles.

Les Gurdawas "portes du Guru" sont des lieux de culte des Sikhs, mais aussi simplement des centres de réunion, genre maisons pour tous.
Le sikhisme: religion apparue au 15e siècle au Penjab "Etat dans le Nord Ouest de l'Inde" basée sur les enseignements du Sri Guru Nanak.
Les Sikhs initiés ne doivent jamais couper les cheveux ni la barbe , les cheveux sont roulés en chignon dans le turban, un filet invisible retient la barbe, ils doivent toujours porter sur eux , le peigne, le poignard, le bracelet de métal, le short en sous vêtements ou habillement minimum. Tout cela représentant leur symboles.

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de maxwell, postée le 31-10-2021 à 20:42:40 (S | E)
hello!
Je prends la partie qui manque

The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finish line of the London Marathon when he takes part on 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, to stay active.
« I’m looking forward to testing my body and show people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything. » He takes his skipping rope everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month as his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it.

Le "Sikh sauteur" espère être la première personne à passer la ligne d'arrivée du marathon londonien quand il participera le 3 octobre. Il veut en profiter pour encourager tout le monde à rester actif quel que soit son âge.
"J'ai hâte de mettre à l'épreuve mon corps et de montrer aux gens qu'il n'est jamais trop tard pour oeuvrer pour une bonne cause. J'ai appris le saut à la corde avec mon père alors qu'il était un soldat de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale. Un jour, il me montra comment sauter à la corde et depuis lors, j'ai continué. En sautant, vous pouvez tester votre endurance, votre corps, tout. "
Il emporte sa corde à sauter partout et c'est un élément crucial du régime d'entraînement pour son premier marathon londonien. Le marathon de cette année tombe le même mois que son soixante-quinzième anniversaire et il veut le fêter en franchissant la ligne d'une manière spéciale. Je passerai la ligne d'arrivée en sautant et je montrerai aux gens que si je peux le faire, eux aussi.

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de here4u, postée le 31-10-2021 à 22:27:33 (S | E)
Hello!

La correction du Follow Up Work est maintenant terminée ! Bravo et Merci à tous !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.