Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Oral/Myths and Heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Myths and Heroes
Message de djoey304 posté le 07-03-2018 à 19:25:54 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis actuellement en terminale S et j'aimerais avoir un avis sur ma synthèse pour mon oral de Bac et m'indiquer s'il y a des fautes.
Merci beaucoup

Hello, today I go to deal with the notion Myths and Heroes. First of all, I give a brief definition of the notion. A myth is an ancient story about gods, magic, heros and a theme or character type embodying an idea. Usually, it is composed of unreal fact and action, often led by a Hero. A hero is a courageous person who is ready to sacrifice himself to rescue other people’s. He may accomplish extraordinary deeds.
We may wonder to what extent Is the American Dream a mythical concept or a reality?
To try to answer this question I would use two documents: " audio : the american dream" and "Twins". In the beginning, we will see the concept of the american dream, then we will see the american myth.

I/ -We heard in class an audio excerpt from the BBC about the American dream. In this one a journalist explains that the American dream is a cornerstone of the US and the presidential candidates have promised to restore this dream during their campaign. The American dream still has its place for Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton but for Donald Trump the American dream is dead. In this document three Americans are interviewed in the street and indicate that the American dream is absolutely essential, that it represents the freedom but also the possibility to make live its own. The origins of the American dream are associated with the arrival of migrants in the 19th century. Certain were fleeing persecution and coming to the US to start a new life, to be free to practice their religion and to support their families. The immigrants knew that their life would be better than in their country of origin because the American dream is the idea that everything is possible.

II/- They are twins sisters and they come from to Island. They immigrate for poverty and English domination but mainly for start anew so Bridget made the decision to leave Ireland. But everything will not go as planned, Caitlin had the tracoma and would become blind si she was denied access to the US.
Because they were identical twins and as the nuiser liked them, Bridget was allowed to go back to Ireland with her sister for free without paying. Two choices are offered to Bridget: either she chooses to remain in America, but she abandons her sister and will never see her again, but she can help her family financially, either, she comes back with her sister but she will remain poor and will never realise her American dream.

My conclusion is, the American dream is more mythical than real because he can turn into a nightmare in 6 second. And for those lucky enough to leave Ellis Island, finding a job was difficult. So the American dream is not very possible.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-03-2018 09:07

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de djoey304, postée le 07-03-2018 à 19:41:27 (S | E)
*et me corriger si possible, merci d'avance

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de lucile83, postée le 08-03-2018 à 09:09:13 (S | E)
Hello,
On peut vous indiquer vos fautes, et c'est vous qui corrigez.

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de djoey304, postée le 08-03-2018 à 14:09:05 (S | E)
Hello! D'accord merci j'essaierai de me corriger alors

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de djoey304, postée le 08-03-2018 à 15:09:18 (S | E)
Bonjour, quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer mes erreurs s'il vous plait? ;) merci d'avance!

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de lucile83, postée le 08-03-2018 à 15:19:18 (S | E)
Hello,
Erreurs en bleu
Hello, today I go to deal with the notion Myths and Heroes. First of all, I give a brief definition of the notion. A myth is an ancient story about gods, magic, heros and a theme or character type embodying an idea. Usually, it is composed of unreal fact and action plural?, often led by a Hero. A hero is a courageous person who is ready to sacrifice himself to rescue other people’s. He may accomplish extraordinary deeds.
We may wonder to what extent Is the American Dream a mythical concept or a reality?
To try to answer this question I would use two documents: " audio : the american dream" and "Twins". In the beginning, we will see the concept of the american dream, then we will see the american myth.

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de djoey304, postée le 08-03-2018 à 21:06:28 (S | E)
Bonsoir, c'est déjà mieux?

Hello, today I m going to deal with the notion Myths and Heroes. First of all, I giving a brief definition of the notion. A myth is an ancient story about heros or a theme or character type embodying an idea. Usually, it is composed of unreal fact or action, often lead by a Hero. A hero is a courageous person who is ready to sacrifice himself to rescue other people.
To what extent the American Dream a mythical concept or a reality
To try to answer this question I would use two documents: " audio : the american dream" and "Twins". At the beginning, we will seeing the concept of the american dream, then the american myth.

Réponse : Oral/Myths and Heroes de lucile83, postée le 08-03-2018 à 21:33:58 (S | E)
Hello
Hello, today I m going to deal with the notion Myths and Heroes. First of all, I giving a brief definition of the notion. A myth is an ancient story about heros or a theme or character type embodying an idea. Usually, it is composed of unreal fact or action, often lead by a Hero. A hero is a courageous person who is ready to sacrifice himself to rescue other people.
To what extent the American Dream a mythical concept or a reality où est le verbe??
To try to answer this question I would use two documents: " audio : the american dream" and "Twins". At the beginning, we will seeing the concept of the american dream, then the american myth. majuscule de nationalité

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.