Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Oral/ idea of progress

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ idea of progress
Message de alicecousin1512 posté le 03-05-2018 à 17:03:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à corriger mes fautes d'orthographe s'il vous plait ?
Merci d'avance.

Does the progress in the medical sector only haves good impact on the society ?

I’m going to talk about the idea of progress, first I’m going to define the notion. For me, the progress is an evolution in a domain like science, technic or social. It's generally believed that an improvement, is positive, however, a lot of debates show negative aspects of some progresses. Indeed i’m going to be interested in the medicine sector, to try to answer to the question « Does the progress in the medical sector haves a good or a bad impact on our society ? »

By a part we can say that the progress in the medical sector haves a good impact on the society. This can be proved tanks to a video of BBC horizon in which a doctor explain us the story of Ashi. Ashi is 4 years old and her immune system doesn’t work properly. The disease is called ADA deficiency and because of this she never left her housse except to visit the doctor. She was kept in « quarantine » because she was always sick. So the doctor extracted blood from Ashi then, took a healthy gene from a donor and modified it in a lab. Then he rejected the modified bloods cells into Ashi’s bloodstream and waited to see if it would work. After that she wasn’t sick during six month and that is a prove that she’s cured. In that case, the progress had only a good impact on Ashi. But it’s not the case every time.

For exemple we can speak about Molly and her brother. Molly Nash is a 15 years old girl who was born with Fanomi’s Anemia a rare illness, disease which usually cause the death before the age of 7. She had a bone marrow transplant from her brother Adam which saved her life. Adam’s birth was the only chance to save molly. He was viewed as a kind of medicine by the public and even by his parents. People viewed him as a creation to save his sister but not as a child, so his birth made the head lines. Many people were probably shocked. By a part thanks to a process called PGD which means preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Adam save the life of his sister so it can be looked as a very good progress but by an other part a baby was born only to save the life of somebody, what can be looked very strange.

Like the birth of Adam, the surrogate mother is a process very criticize by a lot of person. We can see it in a witness of Sarita. She is a typical Indian girl. Since her husband had a low income, she was determined to escape this and looked for opportunities for a better future. So she decided to become a surrogate mother but in particular in India, this is bad looking. Indeed, first she faced with her husband’s anger because he was anxious and worry about the reaction of the people around them. He thought people would be prejudiced against her and feared people might reject them and gossip about them rather than being supportive. But by an other part the surrogate mother can help a couple to realize their dreams.

In conclusion i can say that progress in medical sector can have a good impact but not always. So for me it is a sector that we have to fixed more rules for that there is only positive side.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-05-2018 22:48

Réponse : Oral/ idea of progress de laure95, postée le 04-05-2018 à 09:52:40 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Does the progress in the medical sector only haves ( infinitif) (article)good impact on the society ?

- the (pas de the) progress is an evolution in a domain like science,
- technic or social: ?
- It's generally believed that an improvement, (pas de virgule)is positive,
- i (majuscule)’m going to be interested in the medicine sector,
- to try to answer to (pas de to) the question « Does the progress in the medical sector haves a good or a bad impact on our society ? » (voir plus haut)

- By a part: ?
- we can say that the progress in the medical sector haves (faute de conjugaison) a good impact on the society.
- tanks: orthographe.
- a video of (pas la bonne préposition)BBC horizon
- a doctor explain (faute de conjugaison)us the story of Ashi.
- her housse (orthographe)
- six month: pluriel.
- and that is a prove (ce n'est pas un nom)
- every time: mal dit.
- exemple: orthographe.
- a 15 years old girl: a 15-year-old girl.
- a rare illness, disease which usually cause (faute de conjugaison) the death
- molly: majuscule.
- Adam save (présent perfect)the life of his sister
- what can be looked (pas le bon verbe ici) very strange.

- a process very criticize (participe passé)by a lot of person (pluriel).
- he was anxious and worry (participe passé)about
- But by an other part: mal dit.
- to realize (pas le bon mot) their dreams.

- i (majuscule)can say
- we have to fixed: to + infinitif.
- more rules for (pas le bon mot)that there is only (article)positive side.

Réponse : Oral/ idea of progress de alicecousin1512, postée le 06-05-2018 à 14:23:07 (S | E)
Does the progress in the medical sector only have a good impact on the society ?

I’m going to talk about the idea of progress, first I’m going to define the notion. For me, progress is an evolution in a domain like science, technic or social. It's generally believed that an improvement is positive, however, a lot of debates show negative aspects of some progresses. Indeed I’m going to be interested in the medicine sector, to try answer to the question « Does the progress in the medical sector have a good or a bad impact on our society ? »

First we can say that the progress in the medical sector haves a good impact on the society. This can be proved thanks to a video from BBC horizon in which a doctor explains us the story of Ashi. Ashi is 4 years old and her immune system doesn’t work properly. The disease is called ADA deficiency and because of this she never left her house except to visit the doctor. She was kept in « quarantine » because she was always sick. So the doctor extracted blood from Ashi then, took a healthy gene from a donor and modified it in a lab. Then he rejected the modified bloods cells into Ashi’s bloodstream and waited to see if it would work. After that she wasn’t sick during six months and that is prove that she’s cured. In that case, the progress had only a good impact on Ashi. But it’s not always the case.

For example we can speak about Molly and her brother. Molly Nash is a 15-year-old girl who was born with Fanomi’s Anemia a rare illness, disease which usually causes the death before the age of 7. She had a bone marrow transplant from her brother Adam which saved her life. Adam’s birth was the only chance to save Molly. He was viewed as a kind of medicine by the public and even by his parents. People viewed him as a creation to save his sister but not as a child, so his birth made the head lines. Many people were probably shocked. By a part thanks to a process called PGD which means preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Adam has saved the life of his sister so it can be looked as a very good progress but by an other part a baby was born only to save the life of somebody, what may seem very strange.

Like the birth of Adam, the surrogate mother is a process very critisized by a lot of persons. We can see it in a witness of Sarita. She is a typical Indian girl. Since her husband had a low income, she was determined to escape this and looked for opportunities for a better future. So she decided to become a surrogate mother but in particular in India, this is bad looking. Indeed, first she faced with her husband’s anger because he was anxious and worried about the reaction of the people around them. He thought people would be prejudiced against her and feared people might reject them and gossip about them rather than being supportive. But on the other hand the surrogate mother can help a couple to fulfill their dreams.

In conclusion I can say that progress in medical sector can have a good impact but not always. So for me it is a sector that we have to fixe more rules so that there is only a positive side.

Réponse : Oral/ idea of progress de laure95, postée le 06-05-2018 à 15:58:12 (S | E)
- For me, progress is an evolution in a domain like science, technic or social .
- to try answer to (enlever to)the question

- the progress in the medical sector haves: faute de conjugaison.
- a doctor explains (préposition)us the story of Ashi.
- She was kept (or put)in « quarantine »
- Then (chercher un synonyme) he rejected the modified bloods cells
- that is prove: mal conjugué.

- critisized: orthographe.
- in particular (à déplacer)in India, this is bad looking.
- But on the other hand (où est: on the one ha,d?)the surrogate mother can help a couple to fulfill their dreams.

In conclusion I can say that (article)progress in medical sector can have a good impact but not always.
- So for me it is a sector that (in which pas that) we have to fixe more rules

Réponse : Oral/ idea of progress de alicecousin1512, postée le 09-05-2018 à 10:29:32 (S | E)
Does the progress in the medical sector only have a good impact on the society ?

I’m going to talk about the idea of progress, first I’m going to define the notion. For me, progress is an evolution in a domain like science, technic or social. It's generally believed that an improvement is positive, however, a lot of debates show negative aspects of some progresses. Indeed I’m going to be interested in the medicine sector, to try answer the question « Does the progress in the medical sector have a good or a bad impact on our society ? »

First we can say that the progress in the medical sector has a good impact on the society. This can be proved thanks to a video from BBC horizon in which a doctor tells us the story of Ashi. Ashi is 4 years old and her immune system doesn’t work properly. The disease is called ADA deficiency and because of this she never left her house except to visit the doctor. She was kept in « quarantine » because she was always sick. So the doctor extracted blood from Ashi then, took a healthy gene from a donor and modified it in a lab. After that, he rejected the modified bloods cells into Ashi’s bloodstream and waited to see if it would work. After that she wasn’t sick during six months and that proves that she’s cured. In that case, the progress had only a good impact on Ashi. But it’s not always the case.

For example we can speak about Molly and her brother. Molly Nash is a 15-year-old girl who was born with Fanomi’s Anemia a rare illness, disease which usually causes the death before the age of 7. She had a bone marrow transplant from her brother Adam which saved her life. Adam’s birth was the only chance to save Molly. He was viewed as a kind of medicine by the public and even by his parents. People viewed him as a creation to save his sister but not as a child, so his birth made the head lines. Many people were probably shocked. By a part thanks to a process called PGD which means preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Adam has saved the life of his sister so it can be looked as a very good progress but by an other part a baby was born only to save the life of somebody, what may seem very strange.

Like the birth of Adam, the surrogate mother is a process very criticized by a lot of persons. We can see it in a witness of Sarita. She is a typical Indian girl. Since her husband had a low income, she was determined to escape this and looked for opportunities for a better future. So she decided to become a surrogate mother but in India, this is particularity bad looking. Indeed, first she faced with her husband’s anger because he was anxious and worried about the reaction of the people around them. He thought people would be prejudiced against her and feared people might reject them and gossip about them rather than being supportive. Otherwise, the surrogate mother can help a couple to fulfill their dreams.

In conclusion I can say that the progress in medical sector can have a good impact but not always. So for me it is a sector in which we have to fixe more rules so that there is only a positive side.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.