Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Exprimer/avis

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Exprimer/avis
Message de jane37 posté le 18-07-2018 à 14:23:52 (S | E | F)
Hello !
j'ai préparé un texte sous forme de débat, de façon à laisser à chacun des intervenants(Mes chers retraités ) l'occasion d'exprimer son avis en utilisant une formule différente.Un contrôle de ce texte me parait nécessaire .
Merci de me faire prendre conscience de mes erreurs .

The leader:

“Welcome to Recreation English animation!
Today we are going to talk about people especially older who want to travel abroad.
Indeed, when we travel abroad, the language barrier can cause some people to be embarrassed
Also, more and more people especially after 60 years want to learn a foreign language

6 people here have agreed to give their opinion on this topic.
3 people to my left: Kate Norton, Gise Butterfly and John Martin are convinced that learning a foreign language is not difficult, even after 60 years !
3 other people here on my right Dany Lockwood, Betty Marples and Neil Armchair who are less convinced.

Ask Kate Northon why she finds it is beneficial to learn a foreign language even after
60 years old”

Kate Northon :” In my opinion, I think it’s good for the memory to learn a new language .”

Dany loockwood “I don’t agree with you kate because I’m convinced that neurons do not renew !

Gise Butterfly:“ No sense Dany, neuros are renewed all your life , I read this information in a serious scientific news paper

Betty Marples: Maybe, but it's harder to focus on getting older

John Martin ;I don’t think so, you are retired a and you have time to be quiet and focus

Neil Armchair: I think you are wrong John, I ‘m retired but I’m very busy and stressed by my wife and my grandchildren!

Kate Norton : One doesn’t rule out the other, you can escape by going to foreign languages lessons, and with your little children you can share nice moments.

Dany Lockwood : that’s all right for you to say! You are alone!

Gise Butterfly Leave at that! According to the scientific studies, people who practice a foreign language can enjoy a brighter spirit, and you enjoy it do you?

Betty Marples: Perhaps, but it is not funny to learn grammar and vocabulary!

John Martin: You can’t say that! I'm learning German and Spanish at the same time, and I'm enjoying myself discovering the grammar and culture of these two different countries!

Neil Armchair: I can’t help thinking that before learning another language, it would be nice to perfect yours!

The leader: Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, this debate is very interesting.
And now ask to the public what they think about this topic:

I agree with Kate! I disagree with Neil I think Betty is right! I don’t think so John!
Definitly Absoluty That’s true I think john is wrong!

The leader: Thank you very much, and now place to advertising!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-07-2018 14:25

Réponse : Exprimer/avis de nehel, postée le 18-07-2018 à 16:21:42 (S | E)
Bonjour.
Je mets mes suggestions en bleu. Attendez néanmoins l'avis de personnes plus qualifiées que moi dans la langue.
The leader:
“Welcome to the Recreation English animation!
Today we are going to talk about people and especially elderly who want to travel abroad.
Indeed, when we travel abroad, the language barrier can cause some embarrassment to people.
Also, increasing people, more specifically over 60 (years old) want to learn a foreign language.

6 people here have agreed to give their opinion on this topic.
3 people to my left: Kate Norton, Gise Butterfly and John Martin who are convinced that learning a foreign language is not difficult, even over 60 (years old) !
3 other people here on my right: Dany Lockwood, Betty Marples and Neil Armchair who are less convinced.
Asking Kate Northon why she finds it is beneficial/rewarding/enriching to learn a foreign language even over
60 (years old)
Kate Northon :” In my opinion, I think it’s good for the memory to learn a new language .”
Dany loockwood “I don’t agree with you Kate because I’m convinced that neurons do not renew !
Gise Butterfly:“ No sense Dany, neurons are renewed all your life , I read this information in a serious scientific newspaper
Betty Marples: Maybe, but it's harder to focus on getting older
John Martin ;I don’t think so, you are retired and you have time to be quiet and focus
Neil Armchair: I think you are wrong John, I ‘m retired but I’m very busy and stressed by my wife and my grandchildren!
Kate Norton : One doesn’t rule out the other, you can escape by going to foreign languages lessons, and with your little children you can share nice moments.
Dany Lockwood : that’s all right for you to say! You are alone!
Gise Butterfly Leave at that! According to the scientific studies, people who practice a foreign language can enjoy a brighter spirit, and you enjoy it, do you?
Betty Marples: Perhaps, but it is not funny to learn grammar and vocabulary!
John Martin: You can’t say that! I'm learning German and Spanish at the same time, and I'm enjoying myself discovering the grammar and culture of these two different countries!
Neil Armchair: I can’t help thinking that before learning another language, it would be nice to perfect yours!
The leader: Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, this debate is/was very interesting.
And now let's ask to the public what they think about this topic:
I agree with Kate! I disagree with Neil! I think Betty is right! I don’t think so John!
Definitly. Absoluty. That’s true I think John is wrong!
The leader: Thank you very much, and now place to advertising!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-07-2018 17:58
Pas de rouge sur les forums, et pas de correction toute faite !

Réponse : Exprimer/avis de jane37, postée le 18-07-2018 à 16:37:19 (S | E)
Merci Nehel pour ces observations.Je prends déjà note de ces suggestions qui me paraissent cohérentes.Merci beaucoup pour votre lecture rapide et efficace !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.