Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Cover letter/ correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter/ correction
Message de francois13 posté le 15-11-2018 à 13:10:22 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'aurais besoin de votre aide s'il vous plait pour corriger une lettre de motivation destinée à une université suédoise pour un stage en labo!!
Merci pour vos réponses.
Voici la lettre:

Dear Sir or Madam,
At present in 4th year of a program of engineer at the school "name of the school" in energy thermal speciality, I have attached my application to make an internship of search in your school within the framework of my studies from May 20th, 2019 till September 1st, 2019.
By informing me on your website, I was able to see that you propose research projects in the area of the solar energies.
The quality of your research centers and your theses as well as the convenient environment you offer to the international students led me to make KTH university my first choice.
Indeed, I am captivated by the development of the renewable energies and I plan to build my professional project in the field of the storage of solar energies and more exactly in thermal solar energy.
This domain interests me more because I consider that this source of energy has a lot of potential and will have great importance in the coming years.
Furthermore, I got used to being rigorous in my work thanks to my past experiences for example during my internship on the modelling of gliders. I had to show precision during the shaping of plans of construction.
I also know how to be organized in my work and work as a team, I was able to demonstrate it during my internship as seller in a French supermarket for construction tools and materials.
So, I like travelling and discovering new places I am certain that suede abounds in cultures and in landscapes to be explored.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you require further information.
Thank you for your time and considerations.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-11-2018 13:53

Réponse : Cover letter/ correction de here4u, postée le 15-11-2018 à 21:47:58 (S | E)
Hello!

Dear Sir or Madam,
At present in 4th year of a program of engineer at the school "name of the school"(Cette construction pourra convenir, ou pas ... selon le nom de l'Ecole) in energy thermal speciality, I have attached my application to make an internship of search in your school within the framework of my studies (= traduction du français qui ne convient pas !) from May 20th, 2019 till September 1st, 2019.
By informing me on your website, I was able to see that you propose research projects in the area of the solar energies.
The quality of your research centers and your theses as well as the convenient environment you offer to the international students led me to make KTH university my first choice.(maladroit)
Indeed, I am captivated by the development of the renewable energies and I plan to build my professional project in the field of the storage of solar energies and more exactly in thermal solar energy.
This domain interests me more(than what?) because I consider that this source of energy has a lot of potential and will have X great importance in the coming years.
Furthermore, I got used to being rigorous in my work thanks to my past experiences for example during my internship on the modelling of gliders. I had to show precision during the shaping of XXX plans of construction.
I also know how to be organized in my work and work as a team, I was able to demonstrate it during my internship as X seller in a French supermarket for construction tools and materials.
So, I like travelling and discovering new places I am certain that suede abounds in cultures and in landscapes to be explored.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you require further information.
Thank you for your time and considerations.

La fin habituelle est "looking forward to ... + formule de politesse!

Réponse : Cover letter/ correction de francois13, postée le 23-11-2018 à 14:50:32 (S | E)
merci beaucoup!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.