Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction WSS/ partie 2

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction WSS/ partie 2
Message de holaquetal posté le 27-06-2021 à 18:37:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
pourriez vous m'aider à corriger ma première partie de mon commentaire s'il vous plaît ?
Merci d'avance.

First of all, the passage an intertextual text which permit us to access to Rochester’s introspection.
Wide Sargasso Sea is a complementary novel with “Jane Eyre” written by Charlotte Brontë. We can use the notion of “intertextuality” because there is a juxtaposition between the original novel “Jane Eyre” and the “new novel” of Jean Rhys. Wide Sargasso Sea is a rewriting of Jane Eyre because we have the same story but in a different point of view. Intertextuality gave us a different vision of the book; it permits a different communication between the author and the reader. In fact, the author proposes another vision, we can read the history throughout Rochester’s eyes. In this passage, the central character used the first person to describe the context. We have two visions of one character. In Jane Eyre, Rochester is voiceless, he is portrayed as a victim and Antoinette appears as an obstacle. This passage is a descriptive text where the main character focuses on his intern vision by describing a place, a landscape, and his feelings. Thanks to details, we can understand the narrator’s point of view with the smells, the sounds, the colours …

During the voyage, Rochester is doing a form of introspection. He tries a self-examination to understand his thoughts and his feelings. The travel permits us to ascertain the truth of his identity and his relationship.

First, Rochester reveals a side of his back-story by planning a letter to his father “Dear Father. ». The letter permits him to communicate and express his feelings about the situation. We understand that Rochester has a brother “my dear brother” and he decided to marry Antoinette for her money because his father does not want to help him financially “The thirty thousand pounds have been paid to me without question or condition”. In addition, Rochester felt no love at all for Antoinette. Rochester shows that he married a woman about whom he knows nothing. The love between Rochester and Antoinette is material: “I have not bought her, she has bought me, or so she thinks.”, Rochester married Antoinette only for his own financial survival. The relation appears also ambiguous because he affirms that he doesn’t love her “And the woman is a stranger. Her pleading expression annoys me” but he is not clear because he says: “Or perhaps it was the first time I felt simple and natural with her”. There is a form of conflict in his feelings. The opposition creates a conflict, and it is omnipresent in his introspection. Rochester seems to be trapped between two sides. The text is composed of antithesis which signify the opposition between the top and bottom, “On one side the wall of green, on the other a steep drop to the ravine below". It is also represented throughout the light and darkness: “afternoon sun”, “deep and dark”. These oppositions represent an intern conflict where Rochester is puzzled between Heaven and Hell or good and Evil.

Réponse : Correction WSS/ partie 2 de gerold, postée le 29-06-2021 à 09:45:49 (S | E)
First of all, the passage is an intertextual text which permits us to access to Rochester’s introspection.
Wide Sargasso Sea is a complementary novel with “Jane Eyre” written by Charlotte Brontë. We can use the notion of “intertextuality” because there is a juxtaposition between the original novel “Jane Eyre” and the “new novel” of by Jean Rhys. Wide Sargasso Sea is a rewriting of Jane Eyre because we have the same story but in seen from a different point of view. Intertextuality gave pourquoi ce prétérit alors que les autres verbes sont au présent ? us a different vision of the book; it permits a different communication between the author and the reader. In fact, the author proposes another vision, we can read the history throughout Rochester’s eyes. In this passage, the central character used the first person to describe the context. We have two visions of one character. In Jane Eyre, Rochester is voiceless, he is portrayed as a victim and Antoinette appears as an obstacle. This passage is a descriptive text where the main character focuses on his internal (intern n'existe pas comme adjectif) vision by describing a place, a landscape, and his feelings. Thanks to details, we can understand the narrator’s point of view with the smells, the sounds, the colours …

During the voyage, Rochester is doing a form of introspection. He tries a self-examination to understand his thoughts and his feelings. The travel permits us to ascertain the truth of his identity personality ?and his relationship il faudrait préciser avec qui.

First, Rochester reveals a side of his back-story by planning a letter to his father “Dear Father. ». The letter permits him to communicate and express his feelings about the situation. We understand that Rochester has a brother “my dear brother” and he decided to marry Antoinette for her money because his father does le prétérit serait plus logique ici not want to help him financially “The thirty thousand pounds have been paid to me without question or condition”. In addition, Rochester felt no love at all for Antoinette. Rochester shows that he married a woman about whom he knows nothing. The love between Rochester and Antoinette is material: “I have not bought her, she has bought me, or so she thinks.”, Rochester married Antoinette only for his own financial survival. The relation appears also ambiguous because he affirms that he doesn’t love her “And the woman is a stranger. Her pleading expression annoys me” but he is not clear because he says: “Or perhaps it was the first time I felt simple and natural with her”. There is a form of conflict in his feelings. The opposition creates a conflict, and it is omnipresent in his introspection. Rochester seems to be trapped between two sides. The text is composed of antithesis pluriel : antitheses which signify the opposition between the top and bottom, “On one side the wall of green, on the other a steep drop to the ravine below". It is also represented throughout plutôt through the light and darkness: “afternoon sun”, “deep and dark”. These oppositions represent an internal conflict where Rochester is puzzled between Heaven and Hell or good and Evil.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.