Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

oral BBC (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

oral BBC (correction)
Message de chacharlotte posté le 30-05-2008 à 21:43:36 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Je m'entraine pour un oral. Je voulais savoir si vous pouviez m'aider à améliorer ma présentation de mon texte.

Voici le texte :

Health minister hails smoke ban.
BBC News – Sunday, 26 March 2006

Health Minister Andy Kerr ha said he expects the implementation of Scotland’s smoking ban to run smoothly.
Speaking at a pub in East Kilbride, Mr Kerr said the new law would be “sensibly” enforced in the early days but stressed it must be obeyed.
The ban on smoking in all public areas, including bars and restaurants, came into force on Sunday at 0600 BST.
Its impact will be watched closed in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, where bans have also been approved.
Mr Kerr said :” Myself and the first minister have both said that it’s about sensible enforcement and making sure we work with the grain of the Scottish population.

“Just like the enforcement of other laws, in the early days it’s done a sensible way.
“But I have to say that at the end of the day, it is the law of the land and it must be obeyed.”
The minister said he did not envisage any problems with enforcement.
“The licensees are used to dealing with customers who present difficulties when they’ve had one too many drinks, so when that happens with regards to smoking I’m sure they’re confident enough to deal with it,” he said.
“But we’re a law-abiding nation. If it can happen in New York, I think it can happen in East Kilbride and Scotland as a whole.
“Look at the seatbelt legislation, that became the norm and I think this will be the same in due course.”

Mr Kerr dismissed the findings of a BBC Five Live poll, which suggested that more than a fifth of smokers questioned in Scotland planned to flout the ban. […]
A total of 1,000 adults throughout the country were questioned by researches earlier this month. Of the non-smokers involved in the survey, 37% said they would be more likely to visit pubs and restaurants once the smoking ban was in place.
Responding to the poll, First Minister Jack McConnell said : “We have to be realistic about this. There are going to be people who will be inconvenienced by the ban.

Ma présentation :

This text is an article extracted from BBC News and published on 26 March 2006.
It deals with the smoke ban.
Health minister Andy Kerr agrees with the new law which will forbid smoking in the all public areas in the early days.
He expects it must be obeyed because the law is already approved in England Wales and Northern Ireland.
All the same more than fifth of smokers planned to flout the ban according to a BBC Five Live poll.
Contrary to the Health minister, the first minister Jack McConnell is well aware that some peoples who smoke disagree with the law.
In France it is approved since January 2007 and February 2007 in bars and restaurants and it is obeyed. I think that is a good arrangement because the area isn’t polluted. Given I’m no smoker, I think it is more pleasant to spend in a restaurant.
Besides in some restaurants there isn’t no separation between smokers and no smokers. I think that it is a mark of respect when smokers smoke outside instead in public area. Moreover with this constraint some smokers may stopped smoking.

J'ai une autre question, qu'est ce que c'est dans le texte "on Sunday at 0600 BST." ?
Et je remarque que j'utilise trop souvent "I think" par quoi pourrais-je le remplacer ?

Je vous remercie d'avance !
------------------
Modifié par bridg le 30-05-2008 22:13
titre

Réponse: oral BBC (correction) de laure95, postée le 31-05-2008 à 14:09:31 (S | E)
Bonjour! Voici les corrections grammaticales à faire:
This texte is an article extracted from BBC News and published on 26 March 2006. It deals with the smoke ban. Health minister Andy Kerr agrees with the new law which will forbid smoking in the all (pourquoi "the"?) in the early days. He expects it must (pourquoi utiliser "must"?, le futur suffit peut être) be obeyed because the law is already approved (present perfect) in Englad, Wales and Morthern Ireland. All the same (à changer) more than fifth of smokers planned (change le temps) to flout the ban according to a BBC Five Live Poll. Contrary to the Health Minister , the first (il manque Prime) minister Jack McConnell is well aware that some (the) peoples (people est un mot déjà au pluriel) who smoke disagree with the law. In France, it is approved (pas de présent simple avec since, à quoi fait référence "it"?) since January 2007 and February 2007 in bars and restaurants and it is obeyed. I think that (sujet?) is a good arrangement because the area (que veux tu dire avec "area"?) isn't polluted. Given (il manque "that") i'm no smoker (attention à BE à la forme négative!), i think it is more pleasant to spend in a restaurant. Besides, in some restaurants there isn't no (tu as déjà mis le verbe à la forme négative!) separation between smokers and no (non) smokers. I think that it is a mark of respect when smokers smoke outside instead in (remets le verbe smoke au participe présent) in public area (pluriel!). Moreover, with this constraint some smokers may stopped smoking.

En effet, tu utilises trop "I think". Tu peux l'alterner avec "as for me" (quant à moi), "for my part", "according to me" (selon moi), "I find that" 'je trouve que), ...
A toi de jouer pour les corrections!

Réponse: oral BBC (correction) de chacharlotte, postée le 02-06-2008 à 09:18:17 (S | E)
This texte is an article extracted from BBC News and published on 26 March 2006. It deals with the smoke ban. Health minister Andy Kerr agrees with the new law which will forbid smoking in all in the early days. He expects it will be obeyed because the law is already approving in Englad, Wales and Morthern Ireland. And still more than fifth of smokers plan to flout the ban according to a BBC Five Live Poll. Contrary to the Health Minister , the first Prime minister Jack McConnell is well aware that the peoples who smoke disagree with the law. In France, the law have been approved since January 2007 and February 2007 in bars and restaurants and it is obeyed. I think that it is a good arrangement because the place isn't polluted. Given that I'm not smoker, As for me it is more pleasant go to a restaurant. Besides, in some restaurants there isn't separation between smokers and no (non) smokers. I find that it is a mark of respect when smokers smoke outside instead in smoking in public areas. Moreover, with this constraint some smokers may stopped smoking.

Pour le mot "arrangement" je voulais que qu'ils ont mis en place de bonnes dispositions. Je ne sais pas ce que je dois metre pour dire des non fumeurs je ne peux pas dire "no smokers ?

Réponse: oral BBC (correction) de mariek123, postée le 05-06-2008 à 21:13:45 (S | E)
0600 BST = 06h00 à l'heure d'été ("British Summer Time")
Pour dire des non fumeurs on doit dire "non-smokers" ou bien "people who don't smoke." On peut dire "I'm no smoker" mais c'est très argotique, et américain, je dirais "I'm a non-smoker" ou "I don't smoke."

-------------------
Modifié par mariek123 le 07-06-2008 16:52

Réponse: oral BBC (correction) de chacharlotte, postée le 06-06-2008 à 10:01:59 (S | E)
OK merci. Et pour lire oralement "0600 BST = 06h30" est ce que je dois le lire en disant six zero zero BST" ou je dois dire "six hou half British Summer Time"

Réponse: oral BBC (correction) de mariek123, postée le 07-06-2008 à 16:51:33 (S | E)
On dirait "six o'clock, British Summer Time."

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.