Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Traduction correcte (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Traduction correcte

Message de thomort posté le 20-09-2008 à 17:51:07 (S | E | F)

Pouvez-vous me dire si vous trouvez quelques fautes pour que je puisse les corriger merci de votre aide

What Impact do films have on you? Give examples to justify your point.

The cinema is a universal wealth . It is a means of communication to convey messages, ideas, but it is also a means of entertainment very important.
I think the movies (that) we watch have impacts on our lives and our world view.
The film bring a means of evasion in a repetitive everyday life , it transports us in other places , allows us to discover utopian worlds : I think, for example,
in science fiction films as "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potters". This genre of film allows the meeting of universe and characters magical .
Just as literature, film is primarily an elsewhere , an illusion.
One of the fundamentals of the seventh art is to create of the dream.
The film has other functions and impacts, it can also generate the emotion.
Watching movies, we can feel emotions, feelings when I saw "Bambi" the film of Disney in the age of five years I cried at the death of the mother killed
by the hunter, I felt the pain that the young fawn could feel.
In my opinion, the film is more than just a entertainment, Sometimes we take ourselves in the game and we take the place of the main character .
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 20-09-2008 17:52

Réponse: Traduction correcte de babyscot59, postée le 20-09-2008 à 18:07:27 (S | E)
The cinema ( un cinema ou le concept: faute d article) is a universal wealth . It is a means of communication to convey messages, ideas, but it is also a means of entertainment very important( erreur ordre des mots).
I think the movies (that) we watch have impacts on our lives and our world view.
The film bring ( erreur de conjugaison) a means of evasion (evasion est un faux amis) in a repetitive everyday life , it transports us in other places , allows us to discover utopian worlds : I think, for example,
in science fiction films as "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potters". This genre of film allows the meeting of universe and characters magical (erreur d ordre des mots) .
Just as literature, film is primarily an elsewhere , an illusion.
One of the fundamentals of the seventh art is to create of the dream ( sens ? ).
The film has other functions and impacts, it can also generate the emotion.
Watching movies, we can feel emotions, feelings when I saw "Bambi" the film of Disney in the age of five years ( erreur de conjonction + erreur de construction de "age") I cried at the death of the mother killed
In my opinion, the film is more than just a (erreur d article) entertainment, Sometimes we take ourselves in the game ( calque du français ! ) and we take the place of the main character .
------------------

-------------------
Modifié par babyscot59 le 20-09-2008 18:08

-------------------
Modifié par babyscot59 le 20-09-2008 18:10

Je prècise il reste deux ou trois autres choses à corriger

Réponse: Traduction correcte de thomort, postée le 20-09-2008 à 23:07:48 (S | E)
The cinema (le concept) is an universal wealth . It is a means of communication to convey messages, ideas, but it is also a very important means of entertainment.I think the movies we watch have impacts on our lives and our world view. The film brings a means of escape in a repetitive everyday life , it transports us in other places , allows us to discover utopian worlds : I think, for example, science fiction films as "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potters". This genre of film allows the meeting of universe and characters magical. Just as literature, film is primarily an elsewhere , an illusion.
One of the fundamentals of the seventh art is to create of the dream (L'un des principes fondamentaux du septième art est de créer du rêve) Watching movies, we can feel emotions, feelings when I sew "Bambi" the film of Disney during my five years I cried at the death of the mother killed
In my opinion, the film is more than just an entertainment, Sometimes we take ourselves in the game and we take the place of the main character .

voila Pouvez m'indiquer les erreurs restantes je vous remercie d'avance ainsi que pour la première reponse

Réponse: Traduction correcte de babyscot59, postée le 21-09-2008 à 08:06:26 (S | E)
The cinema (le concept donc pas d article "cinema") is an (faute, le U est considéré comme consonne donc....) universal wealth . It is a means of communication to convey messages, ideas, but it is also a very important means of entertainment.I think the movies we watch have impacts on our lives and our world view. The film brings a means of escape in a repetitive everyday life , it transports us in other places , allows us to discover utopian worlds : I think, for example, science fiction films as "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potters". This genre of film allows the meeting of universe and characters magical. Just as literature, film is primarily an elsewhere , an illusion.
One of the fundamentals of the seventh art is to create of the dream ( créer quelque chose C.O.D donc pas de "of") Watching movies, we can feel emotions, feelings when I sew "Bambi" the film of Disney during my five years I cried at the death of the mother killed
In my opinion, the film is more than just an entertainment, Sometimes we take ourselves in the game and we take the place of the main character .

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.