Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction texte (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction texte
Message de misterg posté le 11-02-2009 à 16:23:03 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
j'ai réalisé un texte sur l'explication d'un système. SI vous avez le temps pourriez-vous me dire si cela est juste.
May I have your attention please.
The cause of pollution can be classifed under two categories, namely nature of fuel end efficency of combustion.
Optical diagnostic can be defined as measurement of heat on laser. The main feature of optical diagnostic resides in it isn't disturbing the meduim observed. The diagnostic works according to this law the first law of optics. This law is the wavelength of a laser is modified by the composition of the medium. it is designed to measure temperature in the combustion chamber.
The set-up includes the combustion chamber, the detector amplifier and the computer. Let's me describe the process : to start with laser send beam. Secondly beam go through quartz windows of the combustion chamber.
The following step detector is piked up optical signal. Next, electronic signal is transformed into optical signal. Then electronic signal is boosted amplifier. Afterwards digital data are transformed into signal. Finally computer is processed digital data.
I wouls like to stress that laser are used extensively in research labs. You noter that laser provi accurate and reliable measurements.
Thank you for attention.
Do you have any question.
Merci d'avance pour vos conseil.

Réponse: Correction texte de asmatique92, postée le 11-02-2009 à 17:30:13 (S | E)
ses trop facile :

Réponse: Correction texte de inga, postée le 11-02-2009 à 18:18:50 (S | E)
I'd like to provide you with some useful phrases that you could add to your presentation:

To introduce the topic:

The subject/topic of my presentation is...
I'll be taking about...

What I'd like to present to you today is...

Today I'm going to talk about

Structuring your presentation:

In my presentation I'll focus on two major issues.
I've divided my presentation into two main parts: x,y.

Sequencing
I'll begin/start off by... Then I'll move on to...
Then/Next/After that, I'll go on to..

To finish

That brings me to the end of my presentation.
That covers all I wanted to say.

That completes my presentation.

Thank you all for your (kind) attention

Questions
Are there any questions?
We just have time for a few questions.
And now I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Try to make use of those phrases to make your presentation more professional. there are some other points that should be included in a good presentation, if you need further help, you can contact me through private messages.

INGA

Réponse: Correction texte de azer3, postée le 11-02-2009 à 20:08:14 (S | E)
Bonjour,
May I have your attention please.
The cause of pollution can be classifed under two categories, namely nature of fuel end efficency of combustion.
Optical diagnostic can be defined as measurement of heat on laser. The main feature of optical diagnostic resides in it isn't disturbing the meduim observed. The diagnostic works according to this law the first law of optics. This law is the wavelength of a laser is modified by the composition of the medium. it is designed to measure temperature in the combustion chamber.
The set-up includes the combustion chamber, the detector amplifier and the computer. Let's me describe the process : to start with laser send beam. Secondly beam go through quartz windows of the combustion chamber.
The following step detector is piked up optical signal. Next, electronic signal is transformed into optical signal. Then electronic signal is boosted amplifier. Afterwards digital data are transformed into signal. Finally computer is processed digital data.
I wouls like to stress that laser are used extensively in research labs. You noter that laser provi accurate and reliable measurements.
Thank you for attention.
Do you have any question.
ce n'est pas une phrase affirmative pour mettre un point
vérifier l'orthographe de mot
on dit pas under
deux point pour l'explication a la place de virgule
ou est l'articl défini
it doesn't disturb je tiens a tu dire de vérifier toute la phrase depuis the main...
j'ai pas compris cette phrase vérifier
ajoute "that" pour montrer que tu es entrain d'expliquer
ou est le majuscule?
on dit pas let's me
virgule
le verbe se conjugue au simpl present
virgule
conjugues le verbe
boosts the amplifier
virgule
virgule
the computer processes...
you note
provide peut être.
ça manque quelque chose
point d'interogation

Voilà plein de fautes d'orthographe, de conjugaison et de structuration.
Allez corriges toi.Amicalement.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.