- Imprimer
- Livre d'or
- Recommander
- Signaler un problème

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Expression écrite, synthèse personnelle (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Expression écrite, synthèse personnelle
Message de orika4 posté le 12-02-2009 à 11:47:58 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Je suis en 1ère S, et je fais la section européenne, je dois donc faire mon TPE en anglais ainsi que la synthèse personnelle.
J'aimerais savoir s'il est possible que vous m'aidiez à corriger mes erreurs.
Merci.
La voici :

Synthèse personnelle

The choice of our topic had been done in four hours, my schoolmates were very interesed by the hippie movement and I didn't know anything about it, so my curiosity encouraged me to work on this theme. After having understand who were the hippies and that they would like to change the world, we asked ourselves: « Didn't they already do it ? » That was the beginning of our problematic. Then we choose to study the hippie legacy in the United States to be nearest of the langage we used to do our work. Afterward, we express our idea in the from of a question : To what extend did the hippie movment have an impact on the American society ? After lots of research, we have elaborate a plan, divided the hippie legacy in different parts.
The difficulties for me wasn't to work in autonomy, but the group work. Indeed, that supose to believe in the other members, to divided the work, and that everybody in the group work. Finally, I communicate well with the others, and we organise ourself better and better. Even if the autonomy wasn't really my problem, I would have like that the teacher say us the things whose were good or not.
We had sometimes difficulties to find information, and the websites in internet talk often about the hippies history but not about the hippie legacy. So, it was a difficult work of research and if we had had more time to do it, we could have more gone into details in our work.
In the group, my work was principally the writing, my schoolmates searched more often the information, but at the beginning, I did also some researches and at the end they wrote too. We worked principally on Internet and found our information on website, we tried to find books talking about the hippies, but our CDI opened a bit late, and when it opened we didn't find really intesting books because it was generalities on the hippies (things that we had already found numerous time). Fortunately, I had the opportunity to go to the library, where I found more interessant books (particulary one).
This TPE permitted me to learnt to work in groups and in autonomy, that was very interesting because I hadn't really do it before, and for the same reasons the beginning was a little difficult.
I don't regret our choice to work on the hippies legacy, because it makes me asking how the society envolved and I have for a part understood why is the society like this today. I also discovered the existence of a anti-authority movement.

Réponse: Expression écrite, synthèse personnelle de azer3, postée le 12-02-2009 à 17:04:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,
The choice of our topic had been done in four hours, my schoolmates were very interesed by the hippie movement and I didn't know anything about it, so my curiosity encouraged me to work on this theme. After having understand who were the hippies and that they would like to change the world, we asked ourselves: « Didn't they already do it ? » That was the beginning of our problematic. Then we choose to study the hippie legacy in the United States to be nearest of the langage we used to do our work. Afterward, we express our idea in the from of a question : To what extend did the hippie movment have an impact on the American society? After lots of research, we have elaborate a plan, divided the hippie legacy in different parts.
The difficulties for me wasn't to work in autonomy, but the group work. Indeed, that supose to believe in the other members, to divided the work, and that everybody in the group work. Finally, I communicate well with the others, and we organise ourself better and better. Even if the autonomy wasn't really my problem, I would have like that the teacher say us the things whose were good or not.
We had sometimes difficulties to find information, and the websites in internet talk often about the hippies history but not about the hippie legacy. So, it was a difficult work of research and if we had had more time to do it, we could have more gone into details in our work.
In the group, my work was principally the writing, my schoolmates searched more often the information, but at the beginning, I did also some researches and at the end they wrote too. We worked principally on Internet and found our information on website, we tried to find books talking about the hippies, but our CDI opened a bit late, and when it opened we didn't find really intesting books because it was generalities on the hippies (things that we had already found numerous time). Fortunately, I had the opportunity to go to the library, where I found more interessant books (particulary one).
This TPE permitted me to learnt to work in groups and in autonomy, that was very interesting because I hadn't really do it before, and for the same reasons the beginning was a little difficult.
I don't regret our choice to work on the hippies legacy, because it makes me asking how the society envolved and I have for a part understood why is the society like this today. I also discovered the existence of a anti-authority movement.
vérifie l'orthographe de mot
je crois que c'est le présent ou bien le passé continu, vérifie
c'est le passé
tu as besoin d'un nom est extend n'est pas un nom
vérifier l'orthographe de mot
ici soit tu romplace le vergile par deux point soin tu ajoute un outil d'explication "that" par exemple
on dit pas in main plutôt to
vérifier l'orthographe de mot
ou est le "s" à la fin?
c'est la passé
de même c'est le passé
je tu propose increasingly better
ca manque quelque chose avant
tu remplace "whose" par "if" et tu le place avant thing
je tu propose "role" a la place de "work"
ou est le sujet?
the
ça se place juste aprés l'auxiliaire
on dit pas "interessant" c'est de français ça
je tu propose "who" avant
point a la place de virgule
je tu propose "also" à la palce de "for the same reasons"
"is" est mal placé

Voilà, corriges toi et nous voyons après.

Réponse: Expression écrite, synthèse personnelle de orika4, postée le 12-02-2009 à 22:40:15 (S | E)
Je vous remercie pour toutes ces indications.
Je ne reposterai probablement pas de message ici, car je pars en vancances demain matin.
Merci encore.
Bonne continuation.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.