Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction /film (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction /film
Message de titefolle810 posté le 24-02-2009 à 00:23:21 (S | E | F)

Salut. Je faire un rapport du film 10 raisons de te larguer (10 things i hate about you), et j'aimerais qu'il n'y ai pas de fautes. J'ai mis en rouge ce dont je ne suis pas du tout sûre. Merci d'avance.
10 Things I Hate About You starts when Cameron James, a new boy in town, arrives at Padua High School. This movie has been filmed in 1999.

Katherine Stratford is the 'shrew' of the movie, as in Shakespeare's play The Taming of the Shrew. She has long blond hair and brown eyes. Even if they are alike, Kat is the opposite of her lovely sister Bianca. Tempestuous, she doesn't want to date with anybody. Confident, she'll never do something she does not want to do. Behind her mask of hostility, anger and rudeness, Kat hides a sense of insecurity and her gentleness. She's considered as a person incapable of human interaction. She usually does what people don't expect her to do.

Patrick Verona is the local bad boy. He has brown and long curly hair, and the most beautiful eyes of the world. This guy is so cute! He's one of the persons denied/rejected by society, as Kat. He's alike her: a little bit rude, eccentric, he's sensitive in the inside. He let Joey pay him to take out Kat, so at this moment of the story he didn't really care about Kat's feelings. But her temper seduced him, and he fell in love with her. He became very sweet, and did everything he could possibly do to get her back.

Cameron James is a gentle and very sensitive cute boy. Sunburnt/tanned, he has brown hair and brown eyes. The story begins when he arrives at Padua High School and when he falls in love with Bianca Stratford at the first sight. As Pat, he's ready to do everything it will take to get his dream girl, but even so he's a little bit insecure.

If you put two sisters and three boys together, you get an incredible love story absolutely entertaining. Everything starts when Cameron arrives at Padua High School. There, he meets Michael and finds love in Bianca's person. But Joey, a rich and popular mannequin, wants Bianca too! Unfortunately, this beautiful girl can't date until her older sister Kat does, who doesn't seem to want to. Fortunately, Michael, Cameron's friend, has a plan! They ask Joey to find someone who could take Kat out. While he would be busy searching the perfect guy, Cameron would have a free hand to ask Bianca to go out with him. One problem: Kat is a rebel and is apparently 'incapable of human interaction'. That's when the local bad boy, Patrick, appears. Joey pays him to take Kat at the dance. It's impossible, because the tempestuous girl's hostility had discouraged all boys in town. All? Maybe not...

The moment I preferred in this movie was the part when Pat sings Can't Get My Eyes Off You. He sings very well, he's super cute and this moment is adorable. He realized the exploit of touching Kat's heart, and we can see it with her big smile during all the song. It's also funny because Patrick dances along/throughout the bleachers, and then the security guards arrive! And even if they start to run after him, but he keeps singing and dancing, while he tries to escape. It's a hilarious scene, but touching at the same time.

I think this movie could get a 4.5 stars. It's entertaining, cute and so funny! The touching and funny moments are well balanced. The actors are very good, because there are a lot of emotions in this movie. The story is not very searched, but all the different personalities (rebel, narcissistic, popular, sweet, bad boy, comical...) make that 10 Things I Hate About You is better than other movies the same type. It's a wonderful adaptation of The Taming of the Shrew, from William Shakespeare.
Merci beaucoup. Iloé
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-02-2009 06:10
titre

Réponse: Correction /film de jean31, postée le 24-02-2009 à 10:59:22 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Voici ce que j’ai remarqué

Tempestuous, she doesn't want to date (0) anybody.

She usually does what people don't expect her to do.

He has brown and long curly hair, and the most beautiful eyes in the world.

He's one of the persons rejected by society, as Kat. He's like her: a little bit rude, eccentric, he's sensitive in the inside. He let Joey pay him to take out Kat, so at this moment of the story he didn't really care about Kat's feelings. But her temper seduced him, and he fell in love with her. He became very sweet, and did everything he could possibly do to get her back.

Suntanned
, he has brown hair and brown eyes. The story begins when he arrives at Padua High School and when he falls in love with Bianca Stratford at (0) first sight. As Pat, he's ready to do everything it will take to get his dream girl, but even so he's a little bit insecure.

…who doesn't seem to want to.

Cameron would have a free hand to ask Bianca to go out with him.

The moment I preferred in this movie is the part when Pat sings Can't Get My Eyes Off You. He sings very well, he's super cute and this moment is adorable. He achieved the feat of touching Kat's heart, and we can see it with her big smile during all the song. It's also funny because Patrick dances along the bleachers

I think this movie could get a 4.5-star rating.

The touching and funny moments counterbalance each other.

The story is not very detailed, but all the different personalities (rebel, narcissistic, popular, sweet, bad boy, comical...) make that 10 Things I Hate About You is better than other movies of the same kind.

Very good job.
Next time, try not to repeat "cute" so many times though

Réponse: Correction /film de titefolle810, postée le 25-02-2009 à 01:25:52 (S | E)
Thank you, Jean31.
I'll try to watch my cutes, but Heath Ledger is so handsome ^^.

À plus tard, les gens :D
Bisous.
Ilo xx

Réponse: Correction /film de jean31, postée le 25-02-2009 à 09:41:10 (S | E)
My pleasure.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.