Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Suspence du Dialogue (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Suspence du Dialogue
Message de mick974 posté le 01-03-2009 à 07:37:25 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j'ai un exercice d'anglais à faire ;j'aimerais que vous vérifiiez l'orthographe svp s'il vous plaît ;merci d'avance pour votre aide .

T: What what is what took place?
M: This, man wanted to kill me...
T: Really?
M: He(it) jumped me above and wanted to choke me, fortunately that I had my pair of scissors.
T: Thus you killed him with a pair of scissors
M: yes T: nowadays the bandits and the killers are beings incompetent

M: What what is what you says?

T:I said that fortunately that you killed him! Who knows what I would make if he had arrived misfortune at my charming and faithful well liked wife who I love so much.

T: (In his thoughts) Viva la fiesta !

M: We have to phone to the Police.

T: No, especially not, they fetch the killer, and as the killer, it is you, they go certainly of embark and put you in prison

M: It is really kept silent is right, but I can say that I have make use of my right of self-defence.

T: Then, you do not trust me, me your husband who loves you so much; and who wish that your happiness! Trust me!

M: All right, then we make what?

T: Let us put the body in a bag, then let us be going to bury it in the former(ancient) cemetery of the city.

M: You is (sure) of your plan?
T: Yes, nobody will fetch this body in this old cemetery ruined and haunted.
M: I want not to go there, this cemetery is haunted
T: no, you are going to come with me, if it it does not please you, you had only to be allowed kill by this man.
And the problem would have been resolved for everybody!
M: OK I come!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-03-2009 08:13

Réponse: Suspence du Dialogue de babyscot59, postée le 01-03-2009 à 08:00:15 (S | E)
bonjour,

je vous mets les indices pour la correction:

What what is what took place? ( Le mot interrogatif: ne pas le doubler,c'est un calque du Français // le verbe ne marche pas dans cette situation)

He(it) jumped me above ( "above" n'est pas correct, il faut une autre préposition => regarder dans un dictionnaire)

What what is what you says? ( mot interrogatif +conjugaison du verbe à revoir et sa construction dans l'interrogative)

if he had arrived misfortune ( formulation à revoir: trouver une autre expression)

to phone to the Police. ( la préposition après le verbe est inutile)

as the killer ( la conjonction "as" n'est pas bonne)

y go certainly of embark and put you in prison ( they go : la formulation du futur avec le verbe "to go" ne se fait pas avec le présent simple mais le présent+ Ing)

It is really kept silent is right ( sens de la phrase?)

have make ( make doit être mis au participe passé)

then we make what? ( verbe à changer + construction de l'interrogative)

You is (sure) of your plan ( Is n'est pas correct + construction de l'interrogative)

I want not to go (construction de la négation à revoir)

you had only to be allowed kill by this man. ( sens?)

Voilà les erreurs que j'ai notées, n'hésitez pas à demander de l'aide ou des précisions

sebastien

Réponse: Suspence du Dialogue de mick974, postée le 01-03-2009 à 10:32:16 (S | E)
re
Peux tu revérifier ma correction merci d'avance :

T: what is that took place? (qu’eest ce qui s’est passe ) Peut me donner une autre tournure svp merci
M: This, man wanted to kill me...
T: Really?
M: He(it) jumped me on top and wanted to choke (repress) me, fortunately that I had my pair of scissors.
T: Thus you killed him(it) with a pair of scissors
M: yes T: nowadays the bandits and the killers are beings incompetent

M: what is that you says? ( qu’est ce que tu dit )

T:I said that fortunately that you killed him(it)! Who knows what I would make if he had arrived misfortune (si il était arrivé malheur a ma charmante ....)at my charming and faithful well liked wife who I love so much.

T: (In his thoughts) Viva la fiesta !

M: We have to phone the Police.

T: No, especially not, they fetch the killer, and you are the killer, they are going certainly of embark and put you in prison

M: It is really kept silent is right,(c’est vrai tu as raison ) but I can say that I have maked use of my right(law) of self-defence.
T: Then, you do not trust me, me your husband who loves you so much; and who wish that your happiness! Trust me!
M: All right, then what are we doing ?
T: Let us put the body in a bag, then let us be going to bury it in the former(ancient) cemetery of the city.

M: Is you (sure) of your plan?
T: Yes, nobody will fetch this body in this old cemetery ruined and haunted.
M: I do not want to go there, this cemetery is haunted
T: no, you are going to come with me, if it it does not please you, you had only to be allowed kill by this man. (non ,tu vas venir avec moi , si cela ne te plait pas, tu n’avais qu’à te laisser tuer par cet homme )
And the problem would have been resolved for everybody!
M: OK I come!

Réponse: Suspence du Dialogue de linsey34, postée le 01-03-2009 à 11:40:50 (S | E)
Dear mick,

what is that took place? (qu’eest ce qui s’est passe ) Peut me donner une autre tournure svp merci

What happened?

He(it) jumped me on top and wanted to choke (repress) me, fortunately that I had my pair of scissors.

"he jumped me on top" ?? What do you mean ??

Thus you killed him(it) with a pair of scissors

nowadays the bandits and the killers are beings incompetent
Nowadays bandits and killers are incompetent beings.

what is that you says? ( qu’est ce que tu dit )
What are you saying?

I said that fortunately that you killed him(it)!

Who knows what I would make if he had arrived misfortune (si il était arrivé malheur a ma charmante ....)at my charming and faithful well liked wife who I love so much.

"faire" ici n'est pas "make" !

"he had arrived" fait référence à quelqu'un: "he"=un personnage or ici "il" est impersonnel
"arriver" ici est à traduire par "happen"
Change donc ton sujet, non pas "he" mais un sujet impersonnel !

they fetch the killer
They are looking for the killer

they are going certainly of embark and put you in prison
Déplace "certainly" dans ta phrase
Préposition à changer of

It is really kept silent is right,(c’est vrai tu as raison )
That's true, you're right.

I have maked
verbe irrégulier

and who wish that your happiness!
A accorder avec le sujet

let us be going to bury

Is you
Are you...

in this old cemetery ruined and haunted.
Place des adjectifs à revoir

if it it does not please you, you had only to be allowed kill by this man. (non ,tu vas venir avec moi , si cela ne te plait pas, tu n’avais qu’à te laisser tuer par cet homme )

You just had to let that man killed you

OK I come!
OK, I'm coming!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.