Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Speed dating (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Speed dating (correction)
Message de linux42120 posté le 03-03-2009 à 18:16:34 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous.
Nous avons à faire en anglais, un dialogue sur deux personnes qui se rencontrent physiquement pour la première fois (Il se sont parler qu'une seule fois au téléphone pour savoir comment ils allaient se reconnaitre dans le bar...)
J'ai donc fait ce dialogue et j'aimerais s'il vous plaît et si cela est possible que vous me corrigiez le dialogue.
Merci d'avance

Texte:

Bridie didn't say anything during for a while.
She had never imagined meet a man like him. He was dressed like a gentleman but he was so small that she didn't imagine to start a family with him. She was embarassed; how could she leave this bar without him?

Bridie: «Oh, escuse me, I didn't know that you were small...Euh, I want to say that I didn't know that you were Indian.»

Pat: «Oh yes! I didn't tell you when I phoned you yesterday. In this way, it is not important for you that I am Indian or american?»

Bridie didn't know what to answer

Bridie: «...Yes, it is not really important for me. But it is not usual to meet an Indian in London. Are you a buisness man?» She said while thinking to find a way to come back home without him more quickly possible.

Pat: «I am not really buisness man, in fact, I work for the gouvernement of India in Great-Britain. I work for good relationships between the two countries and of course, I try to defend the right of all the Indians who live Great-Britain» He told her.

Bridie: …

Pat: «And you what sort of job do you do?» He asked her while insisting in order to answer him.

Bridie: I am florist; It is not really the same work as you!» She told him while feeling confused.

Pat: I think you are beautiful and...

Dring! Dring! Dring!

Bridie: « Oh Escuse me, it is my mobile phone»
She read the message..
"Euh, I must go, it is my mother, she is ill and I must go to see her in order to help her to do the wash»

Pat: «Ok, it is nothing, we will meet again another day!»

Bridie: «Ok...»

It were the last time that she saw him, Pat phoned her the day after, but she didn't repond.

Réponse: Speed dating (correction) de azer3, postée le 03-03-2009 à 18:56:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici quelques éléments de correction:
Bridie didn't say anything during for a while/vérifie cette phrase/.
She had never imagined meet/She had never imagined that she would meet.../ a man like him. He was dressed like a gentleman but he was so small that she didn't imagine to start/verbe mal choisi/ a family with him. She was embarassed; how could she leave this bar without him?

Bridie: «Oh, escuse/excuse/ me, I didn't know that you were/are small...Euh, I want to say that I didn't know that you were/are Indian.»

Pat: «Oh yes! I didn't tell you when I phoned you yesterday. In this way, it is not important for you that/if I am Indian or american, is it?»

Bridie didn't know what to answer

Bridie: «...Yes, it is not really important for me. But it is not usual to meet an Indian in London. Are you a buisness man?» She said while thinking to find a way to come back home without him more quickly possible/as quickly as possible.

Pat: «I am not really a buisness man, in fact, I work for the gouvernement of India in Great-Britain. I work for good relationships between the two countries and of course, I try to defend the right of all the Indians who live Great-Britain» He told her.

Bridie: …

Pat: «And you what sort of job do you do?» He asked her while insisting in order to answer him.

Bridie: I am florist; It is not really the same work as you!» She told him while feeling confused.

Pat: I think you are beautiful and...

Dring! Dring! Dring!

Bridie: « Oh Escuse me, it is my mobile phone»
She read the message..
"Euh, I must go, it is my mother, she is ill and I must go to see her in order to help her to do the wash»

Pat: «Ok, it is nothing, we will meet again another day!»

Bridie: «Ok...»

It were/was/ the last time that she saw him, Pat phoned her the day after, but she didn't repond/answer.

Réponse: Speed dating (correction) de linux42120, postée le 03-03-2009 à 19:02:58 (S | E)
Merci d'avoir répondu aussi vite!
Merci beaucoup, je vais regardr tous cela.
Encore merci d'avoir pris de ton temps pour me répondre

Réponse: Speed dating (correction) de azer3, postée le 03-03-2009 à 19:27:14 (S | E)

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.