Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

tuni59 /report - correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

tuni59 /report - correction
Message de tuni59 posté le 08-03-2009 à 13:56:56 (S | E | F)

Bonjour.
J
e dois réaliser un exposé d'une page en anglais donc je l'ai fait mais je ne suis pas sûr de moi c'est pour cela que je demande à quelqu'un de bienveillant de me le corriger et de me traduire les quelque mots qu'il me manque (merci de proposer à l'aide d'un dictionnaire)
Voilà merci
merci bcp beaucoup, voici mon texte :

I decided to realize a presentation on my training course to make in first year of duration of 3 weeks. The main lines of my report will be the following ones:
In the first time I’m talking about the firm where I did my training and secondly I’m talking about my missions.
I) Firme X -TREM
The X-treme Company transport practices in the field of the service by making road transports of various goods. As it is the firm which was recently created then she makes especially a work of subcontracting for bigger company in the same domain such as DHL, EXAPACK, CHRONOPOST, and HEPPNERS... Obviously the subcontracting doesn’t put the company in a strong position contrary to his partners and very often it’s necessary to fold up to their rule.
II) Missions
So for my part, the work was simple because I had to organize the schedule for driver every week, so i had to (s’arranger ) for the drivers can do (des tournées) who was knew or favored, either on a geographical or hours because it isn’t the same (tournées).
I participated on prospecting phone’s operations, I prepared an argument and my training guardian corrected my argument so that they have a better catch line for the prospects.
Finally my work consisted stayed in the office and to manage transport’s hazard, it’s necessary to know that every day in this occupation the phone doesn’t stop sounded for diverse complaint either behalf the company who they subcontract us behalf the deliverers who he can arrived anything for example during my training course I was able to notice 3 accident, tyre die, misdirection, and police check Which slow down (la tournée) of the deliverer it is necessary to react quickly and to prevent(warn) everybody knowing that a simple error can drive the lost of a contract.
Conclusion
This training course allowed me to understand the company’s functioning a of this type although she’s limited in her size. I had the experience) of the prospecting and schedule’s organization a Today I understand better the different pressures which practices in a firm and I know that is needed a very good organization to assure the good functioning of this on
Maybe after my (diplome) I would like to continue my training in the domain of transport and logistic

J'attends votre réponse avec impatience

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 08-03-2009 14:11
Retrait des exigences.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.