Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction/Justin (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction/Justin
Message de soraya1431 posté le 20-04-2009 à 17:58:33 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous ,
Je dois faire un exposé sur un chanteur .Cet exposé doit comporter la biographie du chanteur , sa carrière , ses albulms et nous devons donner notre point de vu et notre avis.

Voici ce que j'ai fait :

Justin Tokimitsu Nozuka was born on September 29, 1988 in New York City's Queens area to a Japanese father and American mother. He is the sixth of seven children.
Nozuka began writing his own songs at age 12 and the earliest of his songs on Holly, "Supposed to Grow Old" and "I'm in Peace," were written when he was 15.[1]While attending St. Andrews College, an international boarding school in Aurora, Ontario, Justin learned to play guitar from Mexican classmates. From there, he went to the Etobicoke School of the Arts. His musical influences stem from artists such as Lauryn Hill and Marvin Gaye.[2] . He recently graduated from the Etobicoke School of Arts in Ontario.
With help from a fellow Canadian artist, Damhnait Doyle, whom he met at a song writing workshop, Justin was introduced to Universal Records talent scout, Allan Reid. He recorded three tracks through Universal with Bill Bell as producer, and following this, Universal requested to sign Justin to their label, but he decided he wanted to "record an album on my own, with my own freedom"[3]. He has played at the Green room stage at the Irish music festival Oxegen and T in the Park in 2007.
Recently, Nozuka's song "After Tonight" has been featured in a commercial for "Scott Baio Is 46...and Pregnant" on VH1, and has also been featured on mtvU's The Freshman. Nozuka recently traveled to Austin, Texas to take part in the SXSW Music Festival as well as being interviewed by many radio stations in the area.
The album has eleven songs to it and includes a hidden track following the final listed song "If I Gave You My Life". Many of Justin's songs deal with mature themes such as the song "Save Him", which is a fictional song about a woman being beaten by her husband. Another track, "Down in a Cold Dirty Well", is about his perspective being stuck in a well, watching his life flash before his eyes. Another track is "Criminal" which Justin wrote about a man having an experience while intoxicated and throwing a bottle that smashes on the concrete street "where children play with bare feet" [4], and suffers from the overwhelming guilt. Holly is named after his mother who helped and supported his chosen career in music.
In February 2008, Nozuka was nominated for a Juno award in the category of "New Artist of the Year".
In 2008, Justin Nozuka toured with Marié Digby and Eric Hutchinson.

Et pour mon opinion pour le chanteur je n'ai pas trop d'idée original et je n'ai pas spécialement envie de mettre des choses trop " banale "

Merci d'avance

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 20-04-2009 18:30
titre

Réponse: Correction/Justin de laure95, postée le 20-04-2009 à 18:32:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir, voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Justin Tokimitsu Nozuka was born on September 29, 1988 in New York City's Queens area to a Japanese father and an American mother. He is the sixth of seven children.
Nozuka began writing his own songs at age of 12 and the earliest of his songs on Holly, "Supposed to Grow Old" and "I'm in Peace," were written when he was 15.[1]While attending St. Andrews College, an international boarding school in Aurora, Ontario, Justin learned to play the guitar from Mexican classmates. From there, he went to the Etobicoke School of the Arts. His musical influences stem from artists such as Lauryn Hill and Marvin Gaye.[2] . He recently graduated (pas le bon temps) from the Etobicoke School of Arts in Ontario.
With the help from a fellow Canadian artist, Damhnait Doyle, whom he met at a song writing workshop, Justin was introduced to Universal Records talent scout, Allan Reid. He recorded three tracks through Universal with Bill Bell as a producer, and following this, Universal requested to sign Justin to their label, but he decided that he wanted to "record an album on my own, with my own freedom"[3]. He has played (pas le bon temps) at the Green room stage at the Irish music festival Oxegen and T in the Park in 2007.
Recently, Nozuka's song "After Tonight" has been featured in a commercial for "Scott Baio Is 46...and Pregnant" on VH1, and has also been featured on mtvU's The Freshman. Nozuka recently traveled (temps) to Austin, Texas to take part in the SXSW Music Festival as well as being interviewed by many radio stations in the area.
The album has eleven songs to it and includes a hidden track following the final listed song "If I Gave You My Life". Many of Justin's songs deal with mature themes such as the song "Save Him", which is a fictional song about a woman being beaten by her husband. Another track, "Down in a Cold Dirty Well", is about his perspective being stuck in a well, watching his life flash before his eyes. Another track is "Criminal" which Justin wrote about a man having an experience while intoxicated and throwing a bottle that smashes on the concrete street "where children play with bare feet" [4], and suffers from the overwhelming guilt. Holly is named after his mother who helped and supported his chosen career in music.
In February 2008, Nozuka was nominated for a Juno award in the category of "New Artist of the Year".
In 2008, Justin Nozuka toured with Marié Digby and Eric Hutchinson.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.