Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction - My father (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction - My father
Message de pop68 posté le 29-04-2009 à 20:34:37 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, voilà j'ai une expression à faire en anglais et je pense qu'il y a des fautes, je voudrais savoir si vous pouviez m'aider à me corriger s'il vous plait ? Ce serait vraiment gentil. Merci de me consacrer de votre temps

If I had to change one thing in my life, I'd change the relationship with my father; I would like him to come back in France to meet me because we are not close to each other and I don't know a lot of thing about him. For several years, I've not talked to him at all. Of course, I love my little brother who is my half father's son and I don't want him to return home and take Dider's place, the husband of my mother. But I'd just like to have a real contact with him; not necessary meet him everytime but just on holidays. I would come in Marrocco and we'd go together on the beach, ride dromedary in the desert... He would show me the marvellous monuments in Fez and Oujda, his native town, because I've never been there. The best moment would be that he would talk to me about all his life: his best moments and his misfortunes too ! Sometimes, he'd spring a surprise on me : he would come at 5 in front of the school and wait for me. I'd dream to talk to him on the phone, tell him about my life and my existential problems. He'd reassure me if I were not confident or if i were afraid of something. Finally, he would be proud of me and what I've became.

Voilà voilà, merci à tous (l)

Réponse: Correction - My father de laure95, postée le 30-04-2009 à 11:05:38 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois corriger:
If I had to change one thing in my life, I'd change the relationship with my father; I would like him to come back in France to meet me because we are not close to each other and I don't know a lot of thing (pluriel) about him. For several years, I've not talked to him at all. Of course, I love my little brother who is my half father's son and I don't want him to return home and take Dider's place, the husband of my mother (allège avec 1 cas possessif). But I'd just like to have a real contact with him; not necessary (adverbe) meet him everytime but just on holidays. I would come in Marrocco and we'd go together on the beach, ride dromedary in the desert... He would show me the marvellous monuments in Fez and Oujda, his native town, because I've never been there. The best moment would be that he would talk to me about all his life: his best moments and his misfortunes too ! Sometimes, he'd spring a surprise on me : he would come at 5 in front of the school and wait for me. I'd dream to talk to him on the phone, tell him about my life and my existential problems. He'd reassure me if I were not confident or if i were afraid of something. Finally, he would be proud of me and what I've became (participe passé).

Good job!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.