Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction - Food in England (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction - Food in England
Message de flo3299 posté le 02-05-2009 à 22:11:42 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous, J'aimerais que quelqu'un puisse m'indiquer mes fautes dans ce texte, Merci d'avance

During my week in Lancaster, I ate a lot with my host family and discovered many different meals that I didn’t know before, it was really interesting to taste their food and to see their way to eat.
The first day, I had a “special” breakfast, I could eat crumpets, which is a kind of pancakes, I had them with honey. I also had hot cross buns , which is a kind of brioche with grapes. I never tasted them before, but it was very tasteful, that’s why the last day I asked if I can buy some to get them back home and the father of the family went to buy some for me, I really appreciate. I also had a cup of tea with milk and baked bread. For the others breakfasts I could eat some cereals with some milk .After school, I always took a cup of tea with one or two cookies at 4.00 pm.
Each dinner were composed of new traditional food , I could eat pasta, pizza, some vegetables which came from Scotland, fish and chips.
The fish and chips was good even if it was fat and salty. The chips and the fried fish were amazing.
I also could taste a weird dessert, it was spongy, made with fudge and served with cream, it was quite good. I could taste the tea cup, the pudding which were very good.
About the pack lunch, I had two sandwiches with an apple and some water.
The only drawback with my family was that they were vegeterian, so unfortunately I couldn’t taste their meat, it’s the only thing I regreted.
I could see that the English eat a bit for the breakfast and the lunch, and a lot for the lunch, which is very different in France.
To finish, The English food is good and it was really interesting to taste new food, but I do prefer our food! 

Réponse: Correction - Food in England de sadie72, postée le 02-05-2009 à 22:48:42 (S | E)
hi flo3299,

During my week stay in Lancaster, I ate a lot with my host family and discovered many different meals dishes that I didn’t know before. it (capital I) was really interesting to taste their food and to see their way to eat eating habits.

The first day, I had a “special” breakfast. I could eat crumpets, which is a kind of pancakes. I had them with honey. I also had hot cross buns , which is a kind of brioche with grapes. I have never tasted them before, but it was they were very tasteful. That’s why the last day I asked if I could buy some to get them back home so the father of the family went to buy some for me.I really appreciated it . I also had a cup of tea with milk and baked bread. For the others breakfasts On other days, for breakfast, I could eat some cereals with some milk. After school, I always took a cup of tea with one or two cookies at 4.00 pm.
Each Every dinner were was composed of a new traditional food dish . I could eat pasta, pizza, some vegetables which came from Scotland, fish and chips.
The fish and chips was good even if although it was fat and salty. The chips and the fried fish were amazing.
I also could taste a weird dessert. It was spongy, made with fudge and served with cream. It was quite good. I could taste the tea cup and the pudding which were very good>.(delicious)
About As for the packed lunch, I had two sandwiches with , an apple and some water.
The only drawback with my family was that they were vegeterian. So unfortunately I couldn’t taste their meat. It’s the only thing I regreted.
I could see that the English people eat a bit for the breakfast and the lunch, and a lot for the lunch dinner / supper, which is very different in France.
To finish / conclude , I would say that English food is good and it was really interesting to taste new food, but I do prefer ours.

I hope it helps

(I'm hungry, now )

Réponse: Correction - Food in England de flo3299, postée le 03-05-2009 à 12:18:59 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup, !Ouais pareil ça me donnait faim !

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.