Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Mother's day

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Mother's day
Message de flo3299 posté le 08-06-2009 à 20:04:54 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous, Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider pour mes fautes , merci d'avance

Yesterday, It was Mother's day, because of that I offered a present to my mum. I'll explain what occured :

It was 8.00 in the morning, when I yelled :
"Happy Mother's day! I have a present for you! I hope you'll like it"
"Oh thank you to think about it" my mum retorted " But you don't have to yell to give it to me."
"Sorry, I just would like to say that I had to buy it in Lyon yesterday afternoon, There was a lot of people. It was horrible, They all came to buy one for their mum . Besides I'm so sorry for the wrapping. I'm definitely not good to wrap presents!" I explained
"No problem, I have my present, It's the more important!
"Here's your present"
"Thanks, you don't have to buy one for me, You just had to pick a flower into our garden, but I do like it! Thanks Again! She said thanking me
And continued :
"it's wonderful I'm just going to wear it! "
And then, as I know that She loves the chocolate, I give her a chocolate bar ( not Wonka's bar, I didn't find it ) :
She complained :
"You want me big ? " She laughed
"No, but I know you do enjoy it, don't you ? "
"Yeah, I do, I'm fond of it! Thanks for all these presents! I really apreciated Mother"s day! it's pity that All the day are not Mother's day! " She said kissing me.

Réponse: Mother's day de linsey34, postée le 09-06-2009 à 09:19:31 (S | E)
Dear Flo,

en rouge les erreurs à corriger:

Yesterday, It was Mother's day, because of that I offered a present to my mum. I'll explain what occured :

"Oh thank you to think about it" my mum retorted " But you don't have to yell to give it to me."
"Sorry, I just would like to say that I had to buy it in Lyon yesterday afternoon, There was a lot of people. It was horrible, They all came to buy one for their mum . Besides I'm so sorry for the wrapping. I'm definitely not good to wrap presents!" I explained
"No problem, I have my present, It's the more important!
"Here's your present"
"Thanks, you don't have to buy one for me, You just had to pick a flower into our garden, but I do like it! Thanks Again! She said thanking me
And continued :
And then, as I know that She loves the chocolate, I give her a chocolate bar ( not Wonka's bar, I didn't find it ) :
She complained :
"You want me big ? " She laughed
"Yeah, I do, I'm fond of it! Thanks for all these presents! I really apreciated Mother"s day! it's pity that All the day are not Mother's day! " She said kissing me.

Réponse: Mother's day de flo3299, postée le 09-06-2009 à 10:28:47 (S | E)
Yesterday, It was Mother's day, because of that I offered a present to my mum. I explain what occured :

"Sorry, I just want to say that I had to buy it in Lyon yesterday afternoon, There was a lot of people. It was horrible, They all came to buy one for their mum . Besides I'm so sorry for the wrapping. I'm definitely not good to wrap presents!" I explained
"No problem, I have my present, It's more important!
"Here's your present"
"Thanks, you didn't have to buy one for me, You just had to pick a flower into our garden, but I do like it! Thanks Again! She said thanking me
And concluded :
And then, as I know that She loves chocolate, I gave her a chocolate bar ( not Wonka's bar, I didn't find it ) :
She complained :
"You want me bigger ? " She laughed
"Yeah, I do, I'm fond of it! Thanks for all these presents! I really appreciated Mother"s day! I would like that All day were Mother's day to get presents! " She said kissing me.

Réponse: Mother's day de laure95, postée le 09-06-2009 à 11:14:26 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Yesterday, It was Mother's day, because of that I offered a present to my mum. I explain what occured :

"Oh thank you to think (for thinking) about it" my mum retorted " But you don't have to yell to give it to me."
"Sorry, I just want to say that I had to buy it in Lyon yesterday afternoon, There was a lot of people. It was horrible, They all came to buy one for their mum . Besides I'm so sorry for the wrapping. I'm definitely not good to wrap (at + verbe en -ing) presents!" I explained
"No problem, I have my present, It's more important (fais du superlatif)!
"Here's your present"
"Thanks, you didn't have to buy one for me, You just had to pick a flower into our garden, but I do like it! Thanks Again! She said thanking me
And concluded :
And then, as I know that She loves chocolate, I gave her a chocolate bar ( not Wonka's bar, I didn't find it ) :
She complained :
"You want me bigger ? " She laughed
"Yeah, I do, I'm fond of it! Thanks for all these presents! I really appreciated Mother"s day! I would like that All day were Mother's day to get presents! " She said kissing me.

Réponse: Mother's day de flo3299, postée le 09-06-2009 à 12:32:04 (S | E)
Yesterday, It was Mother's day, so I offered a present to my mum. I explain what occured :

"Oh thank you for thanking about it" my mum retorted " But you don't have to yell to give it to me."
"Sorry, I just want to say that I had to buy it in Lyon yesterday afternoon, There were a lot of people. It was horrible, They all came to buy one for their mum . Besides I'm so sorry for the wrapping. I'm definitely not good at wrapping presents!" I explained
"No problem, I have my present, It's the most important!
"Here's your present"
And concluded :
She complained :
"You want that I put on wieght ? " She said laughing
"Yeah, I do, I'm fond of it! Thanks for all these presents! I really appreciate Mother"s day! I want all days as today, and get presents ! " She said kissing me.

Réponse: Mother's day de linsey34, postée le 09-06-2009 à 17:36:10 (S | E)
I explain what occured :
quel temps serait idéal ici?

"Oh thank you for thanking about it"
je pense que tu t'es trompé de verbe

"You want that I put on wieght ? orthographe de "wieght"
Proposition infinitive = want somebody to do something

I want all days as today,
"would like" du départ était bien !
pourquoi all devant "days"?
Pour le temps, ne conjugue pas ton verbe!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.