Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Cartoon / correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cartoon / correction
Message de missdu13 posté le 09-09-2009 à 15:50:44 (S | E | F)

Hello I must write a text about a cartoon and I would that a person appreciate if someone could correct my text, thanks!!

This document is a black and white cartoon which comes from a web- site. he had created by Parker in 2006.

I can see two parts :
- the upper part
- the lower part

The upper part :
In the upper part i'm seeing man on a wall, they are building a wall, the leader is rather angry when he sees the English.
I think this action takes place in XVII century.

The lower part :
In this part we can find the English who are arriving in a little boat, it's the "pilgrim fathers ".

The message behind the picture is " they say they're building a wall because too many of us enter illegally and won't learn their language or assimilate into their culture... "

I believe that the Draftsman want to make think at reader of illegally immigration because the stranger don't learn the language and the culture of the country. they aren't assimilated of the country. He choose the XVII century for prove that immigration existe since a long time !

Thank you very much

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-09-2009 16:22

Réponse: Cartoon / correction de laure95, postée le 09-09-2009 à 18:42:47 (S | E)
Bonsoir, voici ce que tu dois reprendre:
This document is a black and white cartoon which comes from a web- site. he had (passif: BE conjugué + participe passé du verbe) created by Parker in 2006.

I can see two parts :
- the upper part
- the lower part

The upper part :
In the upper part i'm seeing (utilise le présent simple) a man on a wall, they are building a wall, the leader is rather angry when he sees the English. ?I think this action takes (attention au temps!) place in the XVII (à écrire en toutes lettres) century.

The lower part :
In this part we can find (vocabulaire) the English who are arriving in a little boat, it's (pluriel)the "pilgrim fathers ".

The message behind the picture is " they say they're building a wall because too many of us enter illegally and won't learn their language or assimilate into their culture... "

I believe that the Draftsman want (conjugaison) to make think at reader (the reader think) of illegally immigration because the stranger don't (3è personne du singulier!) learn the language and the culture of the country. they aren't assimilated of the country. He choose (temps) the XVII century for (to) prove that immigration existe (présent perfect + since) since a long time !

A toi de corriger. Si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.