Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju
Message de cheikh posté le 02-05-2010 à 19:09:30 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à vous tous
J'ai un essai que j'ai rédigé et si vous pouviez me consacrer un peu de temps. je me suis aidé de mon dictionnaire et ma grammaire mais... ce n'est pas du tout évident. c'est un essay
Merci d'avance de bien vouloir m'aider.

according to you , should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee jump ?

sport extreme.

The question is to know what according to I ,Mike Traut be allowed to bungee jump ?
First ,I am going to tell you what my point of view positif , and finally what my point of view negative .

First , Mike Traut likes this sport, because he can fall without hurting himself.
Secondly ,he haves a local child protection agency discovered.
He needn't fall on his stomach .
Last but not least ,Some five -year -old boy want bungee jumping .

In fact the father might well is using Mike for to makes money ,because of records books
French .
Secondly , supposing mike is Traumatized .
Perhaps ,he will is frightened All the life.
Lastly , the father infriged law from french.

To sum up , I answered with hypothesis and acts .
To my mind , acts are important than without.
my point of view did with this acts.
That 's why I think the risks are lot of for bungee jump

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-05-2010 19:11

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de cheikh, postée le 02-05-2010 à 20:04:25 (S | E)
je remplace la derniére phrase par I think the risks are lot of that 's why I should Mike didn't have to bungee jump pour répondre a la question.

-------------------
Modifié par cheikh le 02-05-2010 20:11

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de cheikh, postée le 03-05-2010 à 18:08:39 (S | E)
Excusez moi should est ma seul faute.

-------------------
Modifié par cheikh le 03-05-2010 18:14

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de cheikh, postée le 03-05-2010 à 23:54:10 (S | E)
s'il vous plez corrigez moi si vous le pouvez car mercredi je dois le rendre.

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de may, postée le 04-05-2010 à 02:41:34 (S | E)
Bonsoir cheikh,

Je ne comprends rien de ce que vous voulez dire. Quel est ton point de vue?

according to you , should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee jump ?

sport extreme.

The question is to know what according to I (objet) ,Mike Traut (besoin d'un verbe ) be allowed to bungee jump ?
First ,I am going to tell you what my point of view positif , and finally what my point of view negative .(mettre tous les adjectifs avant le sujet )

First (trouver une autre adverb) , Mike Traut likes this sport, because he can fall without hurting himself ( pourquoi? ).
Secondly ,he haves a local child protection agency discovered (mauvais ordre).
He needn't fall on his stomach ( vous voulez dire quoi?).
Last but not least ,Some five -year -old boy (Qui?) want bungee jumping .

je vais continuer de le corriger après votre correction.

-------------------
Modifié par may le 04-05-2010 03:31

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de cheikh, postée le 04-05-2010 à 18:45:08 (S | E)
J'ai essayé de corrigé merci pour votre aide.

The question is to know whether according to me, Mike Traut should be allowed to bungee jump.
First, I am going to tell you what my positive point of view is, and finally what my negative point of view is.

First, Mike Traut likes this sport because he can fall without hurting himself.
Secondly, he haves discovered a local child protection agency.
Last but not least, some five-year old boys want to do bungee jump.

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de may, postée le 05-05-2010 à 02:46:38 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

J'essaye de modifier la première partie de votre texte. Vous avez besoin de l'entretenir le reste, car il n'y a pas du sens.

The question is to know whether According to me, should Mike Traut should be allowed to bungee jump?
First of all, I am going to tell you what my positive and negative point of view is and finally what my negative point of view is .

First At the beginning , Mike Traut likes this sport because he can fall without hurting himself.
Secondly Also, he haves has discovered a local child protection agency.(Je ne comprends pas )

Bon courage,

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de cheikh, postée le 05-05-2010 à 17:15:58 (S | E)

vous pouvez comparer mon essai et le texte ci-dessous car je suis pas totalement sur d' avoir suivit le sujet et me corrigez aussis'il vous plez.

According to you should from bungee jumping ?
five- year- old from bungee jumping .
Paris friday novembre 17 (reuters)-A french agency has banned a 5 year old boy from bungee jumping.Mike Traut from Grenoble has already completed 30 jumps.
A local child protection agency discoverd the boy's liking for bungee jumping after his farher advertised for sponsors to support a jump that could have put the boy in the record books french daily liberation reported on friday . the boy's father ,who holds a world record in bungee jumping , received a letter warning him that he might have to play a big fine and spend two years in prison if allowed children under 16 to complete in such dangerous
himself

extreme sport.

The question is to know whether according to me, Mike Traut should be allowed to bungee jump.
First, I am going to tell you what my positive point of view is, and finally what my negative point of view is.

First, Mike Traut can to like this sport because Mike Traut from Grenoble has already completed 30 jumps and besides sauts he can fall without hurting

Secondly, the boy's father ,who holds a world record in bungee jumping ,and maybe Mike Traut looks like at his father.

In fact the father might well be using Mike to make money with sponsors to support a jump that could have put the boy in the record books french daily liberation reported .
Secondly, supposing Mike is traumatized, he will perhaps be frightened all his life.
Lastly, the father infringed French law .

To sum up, I answered with hypothesis and facts.
To my mind, facts are more important than hypothesis.
That's why I think there are lots of risks, that 's why I would advise Mike not to bungee jump.
Word :200

Réponse: Should Mike Traut be allowed to bungee ju de may, postée le 06-05-2010 à 02:55:03 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

The question is to know whether according to me, whether or not Mike Traut should be allowed to bungee jump.
first Now , I am going to tell you what my positive point of view is, and finally then what my negative point of view is. (éviter de répéter point of view)

First, Mike Traut can to likes this sport because Mike Traut he from Grenoble has already completed 30 jumps and besides sauts (jumping?) he can fall without hurting(ponctuation)

Secondly, since the boy Mike Traut's father ,who holds a world record in bungee jumping ,and maybe Mike Traut the boy will perhaps be the same as looks like at his father.

In fact(As a matter of fact,) the father might well be using Mike to make money with for sponsors to support a jump that could have put the boy in the record books ( French daily liberation reported on Friday ).
Secondly Moreover, supposing if Mike is traumatized, he will perhaps probably be frightened all his life, as well.
Lastly, the father infringed the French law .

To sum up, I answered my answer comes up with hypothesis and facts.
To my mind, facts are more important than hypothesis.
That's why I think there are lots a lot of risks, that's also the reason why I would advise Mike not to bungee jump.
Word :200

Bonne chance

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-05-2010 02:55

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-05-2010 04:33

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.