Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Erasmus rapport

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Erasmus rapport
Message de popov123 posté le 05-06-2010 à 16:14:57 (S | E | F)

Hello,

I have to write an rapport a report about my Erasmus ...?... but I think that there is are some faults errors... I have to bring it to my university on the 9th of June… I know that it’s not on the habits of the website to correct the faults mistakes but I really need it soon…
Someone can Could anyone help me?

Thank you very much for your time help!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2010 16:23

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de bridg, postée le 05-06-2010 à 16:22:16 (S | E)
Hello
Nous ne corrigeons que ce que nous voyons sur les forums, il faut donc poster votre travail ou une partie si c'est trop conséquent.
Cordialement.

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de popov123, postée le 05-06-2010 à 16:46:38 (S | E)
Cela me va... Voici la première partie:

Since the begin, when I started Ephec, I knew that I wanted to take the management option. That’s why I didn’t do my Erasmus in the first semester because this option is during this period.
A lot of people don’t want to do an Erasmus to do an internship. It’s true that’s good to make it to practice our studies, to have a first preview of our future job and maybe to get a first contract. The point is that I want to continue my studies, maybe abroad and then I’ll have another possibility to be in training. The Erasmus was a good opportunity for me because I needed to improve my English. Now I don’t say that I speak fluently English but better than 4 months ago...
Why I chose this destination?
A lot of people ask me this question, it’s true usually the students think first about Spain or another warm country, or England to be immerged in English. First I wanted to go to England for the same reason... But I thought that a lot of people would like that as well and my opportunity to do an Erasmus should small... I finally chose Finland as first option and Norway as the second one because if I didn’t go there for my studies I would never go on this kind of countries. I mean during the holidays I would never think to go there...
I took Helsinki/Vantaa in Finland as option because I heard a lot of thing about this country. I knew that they have one of the best education of Europe with good infrastructures, moreover the studies are free for all the resident of the country... Other thing, there the security is really great, the streets, metro, train all are save, you can take it whatever the hours...
Unlike that the people think, Helsinki move a lot, there are a lot of disco, pub,... For the people who like shopping there is tree big malls (Forum, Kamppi, Stockmann). Even during the winter the city is not sleeping and there are a lot of events. The people there are welcoming and really friendly.
When I took some information about Finland I saw some pictures from there, some amazing landscape. I wanted to discover all of that. It was amazing because during the winter I had -25° (it’s rare) I walked on the lakes and on the sea and just before I leave it was 28° and I swum on the lake with 19°...
I have to admit that I didn’t expected that this city, country would be so amazing...

Business in India

This lessons happened on three intensive days (25 lecture hours), one Friday and two Saturday... It’s a little long but I got a lot information about India. This lessons teach us things about the Cultural, social, political and economic of six Asian countries (Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) to get some knowledge with India and it’s environment to do business there. That give us an overview of India and its mode of trade and investment. During the lessons they explain the growing industry and the opportunity of this region. We learn how to make business in India.
During the first day we had an overview of the all of the countries with two different teachers, one on the morning and the other one on the afternoon. The lessons was finished at 19h30 to have to time to prepare the presentation for the next day.
The presentation was by team of 4 – 5 members, we had to find some information about one of the country view during the day, make a Power point and to present it the next day.
On Saturday, all groups made tem presentation and then a news teacher came to continue the lessons about the cultural, economical and political things about India.
The last day wasn’t a course but the day of the big presentation. Each group had 40 minutes to present their report plus 5 minutes for the questions. Each team had to choose a product for Indian Market and make the market study for the product like short description, the target, the utilization,... We had to explain and choose an entry form for the business in India (for instance joint venture).

Peut être qu'il y a de trop

Merci beaucoup

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de may, postée le 06-06-2010 à 02:37:13 (S | E)
Bonsoir popov123,

Je vais corriger la première partie de votre texte

Since the begin ( From the beginning ) ,(no punctuation ) when I started ( add an infinitive verb and a preposition ) Ephec, I knew that I wanted to take the management option. That’s why I didn’t do my Erasmus in (another preposition ) the first semester because (when this option is availlable during this period.( Is this what you want to say?)
A lot of people don’t want to do an (definite article ) Erasmus to do (for) an internship. It’s true that’s good to make ( choose another verb ) it to practice our studies, to have a first preview of our future job and maybe ( hopefully ) to get a first contract. The point is that I want to continue my studies, maybe abroad and then I’ll have another possibility to be in training. The Erasmus was (present tense ) a good opportunity for me because I needed (present tense ) to improve my English. Now I don’t say that I speak fluently English but (I do ) better than 4 ( four ) months ago...
Why (auxiliary verb in past tense ) I chose ( choose ) this destination?
A lot of (or many ) people ask me this question, It's true usually (The fact is) the students usually think first about Spain or another warm country, or England to be immerged in English. First I wanted to go to England for the same reason... But I thought that a lot of people would like that as well ( , ) and then my opportunity to do an the Erasmus should small ( be narrow )... I finally chose Finland as my first option and Norway as the second one ( , ) because if I didn’t go there for my studies I would never have chance to go on ( another preposition ) (this kind of) these countries. I mean during the holidays I would never think to go there...
I took Helsinki/Vantaa in Finland as my option because I heard a lot of thing (plural ) about this country. I knew (present tense ) that they have one of the best education of (another preposition ) Europe with good infrastructures,( . ) moreover ( Moreover ( , ) the studies are free for all the resident of the country... Other thing ( Also ), there the security is really great there ,( the streets, metro, train all are save, you can take it whatever the hours...)try to make more sense what I put in parentheses

You try to correct this, then I am going to continue later or there would be another help absolutely!

Good night,

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-06-2010 02:38

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de popov123, postée le 06-06-2010 à 14:39:55 (S | E)
From the begin when I started to study at the Ephec, I knew that I wanted to take the management option. That’s why I didn’t do my Erasmus during the first semester because this option is only available during this period.
A lot of people don’t want to do an (I don't understand...) Erasmus for an internship. It’s true that’s good to do it to practice our studies, to have a first preview of our future job and hopefully to get a first contract. The point is I want to continue my studies, maybe abroad and then I’ll have another possibility to be in training. The Erasmus was a good opportunity for me because I needed to improve my English (Why in the present? I wanna speak about the past...) . Now I don’t say that I speak fluently English but I do better than four months ago...
Why did I choose this destination?
A lot of people ask me this question, the fact is the students think first about Spain or another warm country, or England to be with only English speakers. First I wanted to go to England for the same reason... But I thought that a lot of people would like that as well then my opportunity to do the Erasmus should be narrow... I finally chose Finland as my first option and Norway as the second one because if I didn’t go there for my studies I would never have chance to go in these countries. I mean during the holidays I would never think to go there...
I took Helsinki/Vantaa in Finland as my option because I heard a lot of things about this country. I know that they have one of the best education in Europe with good infrastructures. Moreover the studies are free for all the resident of the country... Other thing also, the security is really great there, for instance you can take the bus or train when you want without risk something...

Thank you for your time and help!

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de notrepere, postée le 06-06-2010 à 16:00:09 (S | E)
Hello!

From the begin [may already corrected this!] when I started to study at the Ephec, I knew that I wanted to take the management option. That’s why I didn’t do my Erasmus during the first semester because this option is only available during this period.
A lot of people don’t want to do an Erasmus for an internship. It’s true that’s (that it is) good to do it to practice your studies, to have a first preview of your future job and hopefully to get a first contract. The point is I want [preterite] to continue my studies, maybe abroad and then I’ll (I would) have another possibility to be in training. The Erasmus was a good opportunity for me because I needed to improve my English. Now I don’t say (I am not saying) that I speak fluently English [order of words incorrect] but I do [present continuous] better than four months ago.

A lot of people ask me this question,(.) The fact is, the students think first about Spain or another warm country, or England to be with only English speakers. At first I wanted to go to England for the same reason, but I thought that a lot of people would like that as well [conjunction] then my opportunity to do the Erasmus should (would) be narrow. I finally chose Finland as my first option and Norway as the second one because if I didn’t go there for my studies I would never have the chance to go in [preposition still incorrect: hint à; je vais à Paris] these countries. I mean (In other words), during the holidays I would never think to go (of going) there.
I took (chose) Helsinki/Vantaa in Finland as my option because I heard a lot of things about this country [Helsinki is not a country, it's a city]. I know that they have one of the best education (educational systems) in Europe with good infrastructures. Moreover, the studies are free for all the resident [plural] of the country. Other thing Also, the security is really great there,(.) For instance you can take the bus or train when you want without risk something.

... is never a proper way to end a sentence

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 06-06-2010 17:18

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de popov123, postée le 06-06-2010 à 17:24:39 (S | E)
From the beginning when I started to study at the Ephec, I knew that I wanted to take the management option. That’s why I didn’t do my Erasmus during the first semester because this option is only available during this period.
A lot of people don’t want to do an Erasmus for an internship. It’s true that it is good to do it to practice our studies, to have a first preview of our future job and hopefully to get a first contract. The point is I wanted to continue my studies, maybe abroad and then I would have another possibility to be in training. The Erasmus was a good opportunity for me because I needed to improve my English. Now I’m not saying that I fluently speak English but I’m doing better than four months ago...
A lot of people ask me this question. The fact is the students think first about Spain or another warm country, or England to be with only English speakers. At first I wanted to go to England for the same reason... But I thought that a lot of people would like that as well (I didn't understand my mistake... ) then my opportunity to do the Erasmus would be narrow... I finally chose Finland as my first option and Norway as the second one because if I didn’t go there for my studies I would never have the chance to go to these countries. In other words, during the holidays I would never think of going there...
I chose Helsinki/Vantaa in Finland as my option because I heard a lot of things about this country. I know that they have one of the best educational system in Europe with good infrastructures. Moreover the studies are free for all the residents of the country... Also, the security is really great there, for instance you can take the bus or train when you want without risk...

Thank you for your help "notrepere"!

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de may, postée le 06-06-2010 à 23:23:03 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Unlike that the people think (Different from what people (always) think , Helsinki move (choose another verb) a lot , there are a lot of disco, pub,...( etc..) For the people who like shopping ( , ) there is (plural ) tree ( popov123, , do you actually mean tree ?) big malls (Forum, Kamppi, Stockmann).

Hello Notrepere, please go on

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-06-2010 23:25

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-06-2010 23:45

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de notrepere, postée le 07-06-2010 à 00:27:51 (S | E)
Hello! On continue...

Unlike that the people (Contrary to what most people) think, Helsinki move a lot (est une ville très active). There are a lot of discos, pubs, etc. For the people who like shopping, there is tree big malls (Forum, Kamppi, Stockmann). Even during the winter the city is not sleeping and there are a lot of events. The people there are welcoming and really friendly.
When I took (pas un bon verbe) some information about Finland I saw some pictures from there, some amazing landscape. I wanted to discover all of that. It was amazing because during the winter I had (It was) -25° (it’s rare) I walked on the lakes and on the sea and just before I leave (pret.) it was 28° and I swum on the lake with 19°...
I have to admit that I didn’t expected ('expect' in past perfect negative) that this city or country would be so amazing...

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 07-06-2010 00:29

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de may, postée le 08-06-2010 à 03:34:49 (S | E)

Bonsoir popov123

Business in India

This lessons (This lesson or these lessons?) happened ( past continuous tense) on three intensive days (25 lecture hours)(25 hours of lecture), one Friday and two Saturday ( plural)... It’s a little (bit) long but I got a lot (manquer une préposition) information about India. This lesson s ( remplacer par un pronom ) teach (accorder avec le sujet) us many things about the (Cultural, social, political and economic) put all the words in parenthesis as Nouns ) of six Asian countries (Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) to get some knowledge along with India and it’s environment to do business there. That give (singulier) us an overview of India and it's mode ( type?) of trade and investment. During the lesson s (,) they ( who?) explain the (growing industry ) and the opportunity (which opportunity?) of this region. We learn how to make ( une autre verbe) business in India.
During the first day ( , ) we had an overview of the all of the countries with two different teachers, one on ( autre préposition) the morning and the other one on ( autre prép.)the afternoon. The lessons ( singular or plural?) was finished at 19h30 in order to have to time to prepare the presentation for on the next day.
The presentation was (besoin un verbe dans participe passé) by team (or group ) of 4 – 5 members, we had to find (look for?) some information about one of the country view during the day, make a Power( solid or strong?) point and to present it on the next day.
On Saturday, all groups made tem presentation and then a new s teacher came to continue the lessons about the cultural, economical and political things about India.
The last day wasn’t a course (,) but the day of the big presentation. Each group had 40 minutes to present their report plus and an additional of 5 minutes for the questions. Each team had to choose a product for on Indian Market and make (un autre verbe) the market study for the product like short description, the target, the utilization,... We had to explain and choose an entry form for the business in India (for instance (,)joint venture ).

Good night,

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de notrepere, postée le 08-06-2010 à 05:35:37 (S | E)
Hello! Just a couple things to add from May's correction:

These lessons took place over a span of...

...with India and it’s (pas d'apostrophe) environment...

...us an overview of India and it's (pas d'apostrophe) mode...

Powerpoint (one word) = Microsoft presentation software

Each group had 40 minutes to present their report plus an additional 5 minutes for the questions.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 08-06-2010 05:37

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de popov123, postée le 08-06-2010 à 20:18:05 (S | E)
This lesson was happening on three intensive days (25 hours of lecture), one Friday and two Saturdays... It’s a little bit long but I got a lot of information about India. It teaches us many things about the Cultural, social, political and economic of six Asian countries (Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) to get some knowledge along with India and its environment to do business there. That give me an overview of India and its type of trade and investment. During the lesson the teachers explain the growing industry and the opportunity to do business in this region.
During the first day we had an overview of all the countries with two different teachers, one during the morning and the other one during the afternoon. The lesson was finished at 19h30 in order to have time to prepare the presentation for on the next day.
The presentation was presented by team of 4 – 5 members, we had to look for some information about one of the country presented countries, make a PowerPoint and to present it on the next day.
On Saturday, all groups made them presentation and then a news teacher came to continue the lessons about the cultural, economical and political things about India.
The last day wasn’t a course but the day of the big presentation. Each group had 40 minutes to present their report plus an additional of 5 minutes for the questions. Each team had to choose a product on Indian Market and do the market study for the product like short description, the target, the utilization,... We had to explain and choose an entry form for the business in India (for instance joint venture). We had to find the differences and similarities between the business in India and China....

Merci à notrepere et à may pour votre aide!

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de may, postée le 09-06-2010 à 12:51:44 (S | E)
Bonjour popov123,

Just a few touches:

This lesson was happening on three intensive days (25 hours of lecture), one Friday and two Saturdays... It’s a little bit long but I got a lot of information about India. It teaches us many things about the Cultural culture, social (social life, you mean? or society), political policy and economic economy of six Asian countries (Bangladesh, Brunei, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) to get some knowledge along with India and its environment to do business there. That gives me an overview of India and its type of trade and investment. During the lesson (,) the teachers explain the growing industry and the opportunity to do business in this region.
During the first day (,) we had an overview of all the countries with two different teachers, one during in the morning and the other (one) during in the afternoon. The lesson was finished at 19h30 in order to have time to prepare the presentation for on the next day.
The presentation was presented by team of 4 – 5 members, we had to look for some information about one of the country (,)( presented countries, make a PowerPoint and to present it on the next day) le temps n'est pas accordé .
On Saturday, all groups made them theirpresentation and then a news new teacher came to continue the lessons about the cultural, economical and political things about of India.
The last day wasn’t a course but the day of the big presentation. Each group had 40 minutes to present their report plus an additional of 5 minutes for the questions. Each team had to choose a product on Indian Market and do the market study for the product like short description, the target, the utilization,... We had to explain and choose an entry form for the business in India (for instance joint venture). We had to find the differences and similarities between the business in India and China....

Best wishes,

Réponse: Erasmus rapport de popov123, postée le 09-06-2010 à 13:52:10 (S | E)
Corrections faites! Merci may!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.