- Recommander
- Signaler un problème

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Rédaction /colocation (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Rédaction /colocation
Message de axol38 posté le 10-12-2010 à 12:20:01
Bonjour.
Merci de regarder s'il y a des fautes, ce serait sympathique.

Dear Madam,
In reply to the various information about the candidates for the co location, that you sent me, I you written for you announce the four candidates that I chose and also the two message that I sent to them .

Firstly, as regards the different candidates, I chose 4 candidates who seems to me the most appropriate for a life in co-rent. With the information that I was able to have about this candidates, the four candidates that I have to convene for the final interview to the university Lyon 2 are Henry Patterson, Alexandre Dumartin.....In fact, I think that Henry Patterson is the person who can suit for a co location, I don't think that his age is a problem, a contrary, is a good thing, his experience,his maturity can de beneficial in every co tenant. As regards Alexandre Dumartin, he comes from a big family, so, the life in community isn't a problem for him and In fact, he used to work, to do the cleaning, cooking, washing & even the ironing

Secondly, to convene the pretenders has the final interview who will take place the 10th January to 14pm at the university Lyon2, I their have to leave a first message where I their explain when will takes place the interview and also where is situated the university Lyon 2 with a itinerary since the station Part-Dieu up to the meeting place.
Furthermore, I sent to them a second message for to answer at the question and to avoid misunderstanding where I explain to them the details about the co location with the rent,the characteristic to the house (the surface,number of room...) and also informations about the geographical situation of the house(his distance with the campus). Besides, I given many informations about the modalities to study and work in Canada and also news on Canada,its climate, its geography....

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-12-2010 14:02

Personne ne corrigera une traduction automatique,désolée.

Réponse: Rédaction /colocation de lamy, postée le 10-12-2010 à 14:03:11
bonjour
Des phrases comme: I you written for you announce ou I their explain when will takes place the interview sentent la traduction automatique à plein nez.

Désolée, mais je ne donne pas de mon temps à ceux ou celles qui font un clic de souris sur un traducteur.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.