Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Maison de vos rêves/correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Maison de vos rêves/correction
Message de jujubzzz posté le 27-12-2010 à 00:41:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à corriger ma dissertation svp s'il vous plaît !? Je l'ai écrite à la fin en français... si ça peut vous aider...

Having recycling in mind how would you build the house of your dream?

I think it's important to take part of struggle against Environmental issues, like Global warming and Greenhouse effect. Thanks to my future job, Architect, I could contend this phenomenon ! The first house what I want to creat will be mine.

At first, I'll choose Recyclable items. The idea it's : « don't wast, reuse all ! ».
Garbage dump are the best place to find what I need, and I could save money. The glass roof will be in glass bottles, and for isolation, I will give priority to natural insulators like wood and green roof... No need air conditioner or heating !

Then, for lighting, I don't want use electricity. Thus, I will profit on sunshine : the house's front part will be covered of roof glass. The latter is also a greehouse, because it houses plants, for feed myself and filter wastewaters.

Finally, I'll use renewable energy especially wind and Solar, and an installation for collect rainwater. After, the water collected will be used for the shower and sink, before to be filtered by the plants in the greenhouse. Then, the resulting water is used to flush the toilet.

In conclusion, my house will be self-ruling. It doesn't depend on power grid or waterdistribution. And I'll have all cosiness of traditional house.

---------------------
Je pense qu'il est important de participer activement à la lutte contre le réchauffement climatique. Grâce à mon futur(e) métier d'architecte, je pourrai combattre ce phénomène, et la première maison que je construirai pour défendre la planète sera la mienne !

Tout d'abord je choisirai des matériaux recyclés. Le principe étant de ne rien gaspiller afin de tout recycler. Les décharges sont les meilleurs endroits pour trouver ce dont j'ai besoin, et ce qui me permettra de faire d'énormes économies. Les verrières seront en bouteilles de verre, et pour l’isolation, je privilégierai les isolants naturels comme le bois, et une toiture végétale ... Plus besoin de climatiseur ni de chauffage !

Ensuite, pour l'éclairage, je veux le moins utiliser l d''électricité possible. Ainsi, je rentabiliserai la lumière naturelle au maximum, la partie frontale sera recouverte de grandes verrières. Cette dernière fait fera également office de serre, puisqu’elle abritera des plantes servant à la fois de nourriture aux habitants et de filtre(s) pour les eaux usées.

Enfin, j'utiliserai des énergies renouvelables, notamment éoliennes et solaires, et une installation d’un système de récupération d’eau de pluie. L’eau ainsi collectée sera utilisée pour la douche et l’évier avant d’être filtrée par les plantes de la serre. L’eau qui en résultera sera ensuite utilisée pour la chasse d’eau.

En conclusion, ma maison sera autonome, et ne dépendra ni d’un réseau électrique, ni de la distribution d’eau, tout en offrant le même confort qu’une maison traditionnelle.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 27-12-2010 08:17
Corrections + titre

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-12-2010 08:47
Corrections supplémentaires

Réponse: Maison de vos rêves/correction de may, postée le 27-12-2010 à 02:26:39 (S | E)
Bonsoir

I think it's important to take part of struggle (autre prép.+ gerund) against Environmental issues, like Global warming and Greenhouse effect. Thanks to my future job, Architect, I could contend this phenomenon ! The first house what (choisir un pronom) I want to creat (design??) will be mine.

At first, I'll choose Recyclable items. The idea it's (verbe to be) : « don't wast, reuse all ! ».
Garbage dump are (singular or plural?) the best place to find what I need, and I could save money. The glass roof will be in glass bottles (pas de sens), and for isolation, I will give priority to natural insulators like wood and green roof... No ....(ajouter un mot) need air conditioner or heating !

Then, for lighting, I don't want... use (infinitive) electricity. Thus, I will profit on (autre prép.) sunshine : the house's front part will be covered of (autre prép.) roof glass. The latter is also a greehouse, because it houses plants, for (prép) feed myself and filter wastewaters.

Finally, I'll use renewable energy especially wind and Solar, and an installation for collect rainwater. After (Ensuite), the water collected will be used for the shower and sink, before to be filtered by the plants in the greenhouse. Then, the resulting (trouver autre mot) water is used to flush the toilet.

In conclusion, my house will be self-ruling. It doesn't depend on power grid or waterdistribution (deux mots). And I'll have all cosiness of traditional house.

Very good though

Good luck!

Réponse: Maison de vos rêves/correction de jujubzzz, postée le 27-12-2010 à 13:33:49 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup de m'aider !
J'ai corrigé comme je pensais... pourriez vous relire s'il vous plait ?

I think it's important to take part to struggling against environmental issues, like Global warming and Greenhouse effect. Thanks to my future job, Architect, I could contend this phenomenon ! The first house which I want to make/develop will be mine.

At first, I'll choose recyclable items. The idea is : « don't waste, reuse all ! ».
garbage dumps are the best place to find what I need, and I could save money. The glass roof will make in bottles recycled, and for insulation, I will give priority to natural insulators like wood and green roof... Doesn't need air conditioner or heating !

Then, for lighting, I don't want to use electricity. Thus, I will profit of sunshine : the house's front part will be covered by roof glass. The latter is also an indoor garden, because it houses plants, to feed myself and filter wastewaters.

Finally, I'll use renewable energy especially wind and Solar, and an installation to collect rainwater. Afterwards, the water collected will be used for the shower and sink, before to be filtered by the plants in the greenhouse. Then, the resulting (je n'ai pas trouvé de synonyme pour l'instant) water is used to flush the toilet.

In conclusion, my house will be self-ruling. It doesn't depend on power grid or water distribution. And I'll have all comfort of traditional house.

Réponse: Maison de vos rêves/correction de may, postée le 28-12-2010 à 01:46:31 (S | E)
Bonsoir

I think it's important to take part to struggling (in + nom (la lutte)) against environmental issues, like Global warming and Greenhouse effect. Thanks to my future job, Architect, I could contend this phenomenon !pas d'espace The first house which I want to make/develop (construire ou design par moi-même/ Architect, aren't you?) will be mine.

At first, I'll choose recyclable items. The idea is : « don't waste, reuse all ! ».
garbage (capitalize) dumps are the best place to find what I need, and I could save money. The glass roof will make in (passive voice+autre prép.) bottles recycled (ordre de mot), and for insulation, I will give priority to natural insulators like wood and green roof... Doesn't ( No longer) need air conditioner or heating !

Then, for lighting, I don't want to use electricity. Thus, I will profit of prép.sunshine : the house's front part will be covered by roof glass. (ordre de mot) The latter... (besoin un nom) is also an indoor garden, because it houses plants, to feed myself and filter wastewaters.

Finally, I'll use renewable energy especially wind and Solar... (besoin un nom), and an installation to collect rainwater. Afterwards, the water collected will be used for the shower and sink, before to be filtered by the plants in the greenhouse. Then, the resulting (je n'ai pas trouvé de synonyme pour l'instant) (OK) water is used to flush the toilet.

In conclusion, my house will be self-ruling. It doesn't (futur) depend on power grid or water distribution. And I'll (I+tobe+going to) have (ou enjoy/votre choix) all comfort of traditional house.

Veuillez vérifier toutes les ponctuations, il n'y a pas d'espace entre eux et les mots avant eux.

Good luck!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.