Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise
Message de roxaneeeeee posté le 29-12-2010 à 15:48:50 (S | E | F)
Hello,
pouvez-vous me corriger mon expression écrite svp s'il vous plaît?
Le sujet est :
Do you think that the more you travel, the open minded you become?

For the great majority of people, the holidays allow to relax, to travel. Certain families decide to stay in quiet places where they can get fresh ideas and the other decident to leave by chance on the meeting of the other lifestyles. In that case, we can say that "Travel Broadens the mind"

Firstly, it seems obviously that travel in countries which have a different culture of our develop our curiosity and our culture. For example, me who lived in France has customs different from that of an Asian: I don't eat dog.So,traveling and experiencing other cultures become fascinating and educational.
Furthermore, many students decide to go to live in one foreign family. Their first motivation is to learn the language however they return while saying that they are more mature and more open-minded. Indeed, to accept the differences of lifestyle is a proof of intelligence and tolerance and is possible only when we live it. Thus, More we travel more we become open-minded because we become more aware of different cultures.Travelling is one of the greatest sources of knowledge, and yet if you never do travel and stay in your home, that is the only culture you know, so the chances are that you would be very narrow minded.
In brief , we can say people that are interested in seeing the world and travelling to different places in their own country, are generally more tolerant and understanding of cultures and especially of other people.

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that a lot of people travels without making more open-minded. Indeed, in contrast with the previous examples, my mother's best friend to travel all around the world but she spends all her holidays in "clubs".effectively She took the plane and to spend days in several countries but she did not know how to open in the others, take advantage to discover new societies. That is why, I can't help thinking that it is a fine mess.
thus, Of this example, we may infer that it is not the action to travel a lot that enriches but the way we take advantage of these journeys to increase our culture.
Also, I am not suggesting that It is absolutely necessary to travel to be open-minded.Indeed, I don't think that travel to foreign country is needed to meet and learn about other people or cultures. For instance, Since the creation of internet, it is easy to discover persons of various cultures and to share your. You also go to share lived incredible experiences and to exchange ideas. So, it permettera you to widen your knowledge, to be listening to the others and to be more open-minded.

Eventually,Although we can open in the others thanks to internet or the other social networks, the best way to being open-minded it is to travel. But in a general way, more we travel more we become open-minded on the condition of going to meet foreigners.As says the proverb: "no man is a prophet" "in his own country"

Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii d'avance.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-12-2010 15:56

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de lucile83, postée le 30-12-2010 à 10:12:05 (S | E)
Hello,

Je commence, j'espère que d'autres corrections suivront...

For the great majority of people, the holidays allow to relax, to travel. Certain families decide to stay in quiet places where they can get fresh ideas and the other decident to leave by chance on the meeting of the other lifestyles . In that case, we can say that "Travel Broadens the mind"

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de may, postée le 30-12-2010 à 18:44:51 (S | E)

Bonjour,

I am going to follow up dear Lucile

Do you think that the more you travel, the ....open minded you become? expression the more....the more

Firstly, it seems obviously that travel in countries which have (a) different culture (plural) of our (autre prép.+pronom possessif develop our curiosity and our culture. For example, me (sujet) who lived (are you still there?) in France has customs different (ordre des mots) from that of an Asian: I don't eat dog. espace So,traveling and experiencing explorer? other cultures become fascinating and educational.
Furthermore, many students decide to go to live in (one) foreign family plural. Their first motivation is to learn the language however they return while saying that they are more mature and more open-minded (try to rephrase). Indeed, to accept the differences of lifestyle is a proof of intelligence and tolerance (and) which is possible only when we live... it. Thus, article défini More we travel article déf. more we become open-minded because we become more aware of different cultures.Travelling is one of the greatest sources of need a gerund knowledge, and yet if you never (do) present perfect travel (and stay in your home), that is the only culture you know, so the chances are that you would be very narrow minded. a hyphen
In brief , we can say people that autre pronom are interested in seeing the world and travelling to different places in their own country, are generally more tolerant and understanding of cultures and especially of other people. (when you use conjunction "and", the phrases should be coordinated )

Would you like to correct these errors first? Then it will be continued later...

See you

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de alphonse46, postée le 30-12-2010 à 19:41:36 (S | E)
Good evening,Roxaneeeeee
You must use comma,
For the great majority of people, the holidays allow to relax, to travel. Certain families decide to stay in quiet places where they can get fresh ideas and the other decident to leave by chance on the meeting of the other lifestyles. In that case, we can say that "Travel Broadens( B?) the mind"

Firstly, it seems obviously that travel in countries which have a different culture of our develop our curiosity and our culture(choose another word, and use comma) For example, me who(personellement) lived(tense) in France has customs different from that of an Asian: I don't eat dog.(Are all Asians dog eaters?)So,traveling and experiencing other cultures become fascinating and educational.
Furthermore, many students decide to go to live in one( many students and only one family?) foreign family. Their first motivation is to learn the language however they return while saying that they are more mature and more open-minded. Indeed, to accept the differences of lifestyle(one lifestyle?) is a proof of intelligence and tolerance and is possible only when we live it. Thus, More we travel more we become open-minded because we become(choose another verb) more aware of different cultures.Travelling is one of the greatest sources of knowledge, and yet if you never do travel and stay in your home, that is the only culture you know, so the chances are that you would be very narrow minded.
In brief , we can say people that are interested in seeing the world and travelling to different places in their own country, are generally more tolerant and understanding of cultures and especially of other people.

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that a lot of people travels without making(choose another verb) more open-minded. Indeed, in contrast with the previous examples, my mother's best friend to travel all around the world but she spends all her holidays in "clubs".effectively She took(tense) the plane and to spend days in several countries but she did not know how to open in the others, take advantage to discover new societies. That is why, I can't help thinking that it is a fine mess.
thus, Of this example, we may infer that it is not the action to travel a lot that enriches but the way we take advantage of these journeys to increase our culture.
Also, I am not suggesting that It is absolutely necessary to travel to be open-minded.Indeed, I don't think that travel to foreign country(one?) is needed to meet and learn about other people or cultures. For instance, Since the creation of internet, it is easy to discover persons( choose another word) of various cultures and to(not useful) share your. You also go to share lived incredible experiences and to exchange ideas. So, it(what?) permettera you to widen your knowledge, to be listening to the others and to be more open-minded.

Eventually,Although we can open in the others thanks to internet or the other social networks, the best way to being open-minded it is to travel. But in a general way, more we travel more we become open-minded on the condition of going to meet foreigners.As says the proverb: "no man is a prophet" "in his own country

>

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de roxaneeeeee, postée le 01-01-2011 à 22:35:37 (S | E)
Boujour ; j'ai corrigé quelques erreurs ... et merciiiii pour votre aide

For the great majority of people, holidays allow to relax, to travel. some families decide to stay in quiet places and the other poeple to leave by chance on the meeting of the other lifestyles(style de vie, non?) . In that case, we can say that "Travel Broadens the mind"

Firstly, it seems obviously that travel in countries which have different cultures of ours develop our curiosity and our culture. For example, I who live in France has different customs from that of a Chinese: I don't eat dog. So,traveling and knowing other cultures become fascinating and educational.
Furthermore, many students decide to go to live in foreign families. Their first motivation is to learn the language however they return while saying that they are more mature and more open-minded . Indeed, to accept the differences of lifestyle is a proof of intelligence and tolerance (and) which is possible only when we live... it. Thus, a More we travel a more we become open-minded because we become more aware of different cultures.Travelling is one of the greatest sources of knowledge, and yet if you never had travelled (and stay in your home), that is the only culture you know, so the chances are that you would be very narrow minded.
In brief , we can say people that are interested in seeing the world and travelling to different places of their own country, are generally more tolerant and understanding of cultures and especially of other people.

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that a lot of people travels without making(choose another verb) more open-minded. Indeed, in contrast with the previous examples, my mother's best friend to travel all around the world but she spends all her holidays in "clubs".effectively She took(tense) the plane and to spend days in several countries but she did not know how to open in the others, take advantage to discover new societies. That is why, I can't help thinking that it is a fine mess.
Also, I am not suggesting that It is absolutely necessary to travel to be open-minded.Indeed, I don't think that travel to foreign country(one?) is needed to meet and learn about other people or cultures. For instance, Since the creation of internet, it is easy to discover persons( choose another word) of various cultures and to(not useful) share your. You also go to share lived incredible experiences and to exchange ideas. So, Journey will allow you to widen your knowledge, to be listening to the others and to be more open-minded.

Eventually,Although we can open in the others thanks to internet or the other social networks, the best way to being open-minded it is to travel. But in a general way, more we travel more we become open-minded on the condition of going to meet foreigners.As says the proverb: "no man is a prophet" "in his own country

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de alphonse46, postée le 02-01-2011 à 10:11:52 (S | E)
Good morning Roxaneeeeee,
For the great majority of people, holidays allow to relax, to travel. some families decide to stay in quiet places and the other poeple to leave by chance on the meeting of the other lifestyles(style de vie, non?)(ou,pensez à: American w..) . In that case, we can say that "Travel Broadens the mind"

Firstly, it seems obviously that travel in countries which have different cultures of ours develop(subjet?) our curiosity and our culture. For example, Icomma who live in France comma has different customs from that(singular or plural?) of a Chinese: I don't eat dog. So,traveling and knowing other cultures become fascinating and educational(previous remark, choose another end )
Furthermore, many students decide to go to live in foreign families. Their first motivation is to learn the language comma however they return while saying that they are more mature and more open-minded . Indeed, to accept the differences of lifestyle is a proof of intelligence and tolerance (and)(no useful) which is possible only when we live... it(live what?, more explanation would be better). Thus, a More we travel a more we become open-mindedcomma because we become more aware of different cultures.Travelling is one of the greatest sources of knowledge, and yet if you never had travelled (and stay in your home)(or at home?), that(more explanation) is the only culture you know, so the chances are that you would be very narrow minded.
In brief , we can say peoplecomma that are interested in seeing the world and travelling to different places of their own country(places belong to their own country?), choose another adverb), are generally more tolerant and understanding of cultures and especially of other people

Réponse: Orthographe, syntaxe anglaise de may, postée le 02-01-2011 à 16:26:24 (S | E)

Bonjour,

J'ai quelques remarques:

Thus, a More we travel a more .... We say The more...the more...

yet if you never had travelled present perfect/put auxiliary have before never (and stay in your home/this phrase is not necessary),..

narrow minded need a hyphen in between

we can say people that autre pronom are interested...

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that a lot of people travels gerund....

my mother's best friend to un pronom travel accorder avec sujet...

She took(tense) the plane and to spend..

Will be followed up later.

Best wishes,

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.