Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction/your holidays

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/your holidays
Message de my-heeart posté le 03-05-2011 à 21:54:34 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Je dois raconter mes vacances passées à Venise au mois d'avril avec :
Intro: Préparation Voyage
I) People
II) Are on several Places
Conclusion : what this trip has brought you.

Pouvez-vous SVP s'il vous plaît m'aider à corriger mes fautes?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Introduction :

During the holidays, my parents, my brother and I went to Venezia. They have made us a surprise, because initially we had just spent three days in Paris with family.
We arrived at nine o'clock in the morning at the airport. After loading our bags we went to eat a sandwich as we take off from Paris at noon.
I was very excited ! Before boarding I had to call all my friends to prevent them !
In the plane we were not next but somehow there is an hour and a half flight.
When we landed it was sunny and warm and looking good holiday !

I ) Arrival at the airport the people were friendly and smiling. We took our luggage and we went to the boat taxi to the airport in Venezia.
He is a young man of twenty years we have filed. An Italian, well tanned, with Ray Ban sunglasses, a pink top and skinny jeans. Very smiling too!
It was deposited on the Plaza San Marco. There were lots of people! People selling clothes, shoes, handbag! There were others who were disguised picture taken with tourists, on the other buy ice cream or drink a coffee on a terrace.
There were lots of people! With the bags we had trouble crossing the plaza, passing over the bridges to reach the hotel !
A group of people were very excited about a young man, very nice with his wife. Everyone asking for autographs, photos with him, some girl cry! We still do not know who was that person.

II ) The first night I was sick so I could not go out with my parents.
After a good night's rest, we went for our breakfast at the Cafe Florian. A wonderful cafe opened in 1720 or more are already coming star !
Then in the afternoon we go to Murano Vaporetto. The Vaporetto is the "Bus" in Venezia.
We visited several shops with beautiful creation in Murano glass, it was very interesting.
The next day we visited the Basilica di San Marco was magnificent, there were plenty of golden mosaic! Then in the afternoon we visited the Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo.
The third day we went to visit La Fenice, one of the most beautiful theater in the world. It was very impressive I could sit in the hall performances.
Then we took the vaporetto to get to Lido, we saw lots of villa palace and we went to the beach to sunbathe because we had a great time!
Every night we ate in was very good trattoria we discovered Italian specialties !
Then we finished our evening by eating an ice cream on the Plaza San Marco and the orchestra were paid to play terrace restaurants.

Conclusion :

This trip allowed me to spend time with my family. Especially with my Dad that I see little.
I could also sit and visit beautiful places! I enjoyed the fresh air because there is less pollution in Venezia.
This trip left me good memories and makes me want to go to Venice or to make people want to go to other people.
It was great !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-05-2011 21:56

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.