Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Présentation/Sebastien Loeb

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Présentation/Sebastien Loeb
Message de faejoe67 posté le 25-10-2011 à 19:00:25 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

je dois faire une présentation orale en anglais sur Sebastien Loeb. Je voulais savoir si c’était possible de corriger les erreurs les plus flagrantes s'il vous plaît.
Voici ma présentation :

I will be speaking of Sebastien Loeb.
I am fan and proud of him because he come from “Alsace” as I that’s why I choose him for my presentation

Now I present him. Sebastien Loeb was born on the 26th February 1974 in Hagenau.
He is a French rally driver
Actually,he live near Lausanne in Switzerland with his wife Severinne.
In 2005, Seb. Loeb gets married to Severinne and in 2007, he has a daughter Valentine.

When he was a child, he was very good in gymnastic ( 4 times champion of Alsace).
At age 12, he is interested by bike, motorcycle and cars.
He begin to modify her motorcycle.
He was a good student. He learn the job of electrician and get the diplom.

He discovered rally at age 21 and begin to drive racing car. He win his first rally.
In 2000, Sebastien Loeb win the French championship that’s why he is commited by citroen.
3 years later, he do his first rally in WRC but he loose the championship for one point.
He is world champion every year since 2004 with the citroen team. He has just change the car. He begin to drive in the citroen team with a XSARA wrc than a C4 wrc and since this year a DS3.
The world rally championship 2011 isn’t finish. There is a last rally in England to win the title.

He has the record of seventh consecutive world title.

I have met him several times. I saw him for the first in 2004 on the rally of Deutschland but I was too much shy to talk with him.
I saw him too at the rallye of France 2010 during the shakedown and the stages Klevener and 2011. It was an amazing experience. There were a lot of people. I really like the sound of rally cars because he is unusual.
I took picture and video of him during the rally.

Merci
Jo'

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-10-2011 19:31

Réponse: Présentation/Sebastien Loeb de notrepere, postée le 26-10-2011 à 05:41:08 (S | E)
Bonjour

Votre traduction provient d'un traducteur en ligne, non ?

Réponse: Présentation/Sebastien Loeb de faejoe67, postée le 26-10-2011 à 10:48:12 (S | E)
Bonjour,
oui je m'aide du traducteur mais j'essaye de l'utiliser le moins possible mais ce n'est pas évident. J'utilise aussi un dictionnaire mais je trouve pas souvent la signification que je veux. J'essaye aussi d'utiliser les phrases de ma professeur.
Merci
Jo

Réponse: Présentation/Sebastien Loeb de faejoe67, postée le 28-10-2011 à 17:09:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,

j'ai bossé cette après-midi sur ma présentation.
Vous en pensez quoi Que pensez-vous de la deuxième version ?

Today I am going to talk about Sebastien Loeb.
I am fan and proud of him because he come from “Alsace” as I.
That’s why I choose him for my presentation.

First, I would like to describe his life.
Sebastien Loeb was born on the 26th February 1974 in Hagenau.
It’s a French rally driver.
Actually, he lives near Lausanne in Switzerland with her wife Severinne.
In 2005, he gets married to Severinne.
Two years later, they have a daughter Valentine.

So, let’s start with Sebastien Loeb childhood.
When he was a child, he was very good in gymnastic.
At age 12, he is interested by bike, motorcycle and cars.
He begins to modify her motorcycle.
He was a good student. He learns the job of electrician and gets the diplom.

Now let’s move on beginning of Sebastien Loeb in rally.
He discovered the sport at age 21 and begins to drive racing car.
He wins his first rally in 1995.
In 2000, Sebastien Loeb wins the French championship that’s why he is committed by Citroën.
3 years later, he does his first rally in WRC but he loose the championship for one point.
Since 2004, he is world champion every year with the Citroen team.
He has just change the car and keeps the same co-pilot Daniel Elena.

The world rally championship 2011 isn’t finish. There is a last rally in England to win the title.

I believe that he has win 150 rally. It’s record too.
Since few days, he has a statue on the Grévin Museum.

This leads me to my last point.
I have met him several times. I have seen him for the first time in 2004 on the rally of Deutschland but I was too much shy to talk with him.
I have seen him too at the rallye of France 2010 and 2011.
I went to the stages Klevener in 2010, it was an amazing experience. There were a lot of people. I really like the sound of rally cars because he is unusual.

Merci pour votre aide.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-10-2011 18:25

Réponse: Présentation/Sebastien Loeb de faejoe67, postée le 11-11-2011 à 11:54:12 (S | E)
Bonjour,
la date de l'exposé approche.
Personne n'a d'avis ?

Bonne journée

Réponse: Présentation/Sebastien Loeb de silky, postée le 11-11-2011 à 12:58:08 (S | E)
Bonjour Jo,
Il y a encore pas mal de fautes.
Lorsque vous parlez du passé de SL, il faut utiliser le passé!
Il faut aussi accorder les noms au pluriel.
Revoir la formation du Present Perfect+ Traduction de depuis
Few= peu de + nom pluriel; A few = quelques

T = temps à revoir
Les fautes principales sont en rouge (ma correction n'est pas exhaustive)

Today I am going to talk about Sebastien Loeb.
I am fan and proud of him because he come (accorder) from “Alsace” as I.
That’s why I choose T him for my presentation.

First of all, I would like to describe his life.
Sebastien Loeb was born on (the) 26th (of) February 1974 in Hagenau.
It’s (c'est un être masculin) a French rally driver.
Actually, (veut dire en fait; je suppose que vous voulez dire actuellement) he lives near Lausanne in Switzerland with her wife Severinne.
In 2005, he gets T married to Severinne.
Two years later, they have T a daughter called Valentine.

So, let’s start with Sebastien Loeb 's childhood.
When he was a child, he was very good in gymnastics.
Etre bon en = to be good at
At (age) 12, he is interested by bike, motorcycle and cars.
Commencer à s'intéresser à = to become interested in
He begins T to modify her motorcycle.
He was a good student. He learns T the job of electrician and gets T the his diploma.

Now let’s move on beginning of Sebastien Loeb in rally.Phrase à modifier
He discovered the sport at (age) 21 OR at the age of 21 and begins T to drive a racing car.
He wins T his first rally in 1995.
In 2000, Sebastien Loeb wins T the French championship that’s why he is T committed (wrong verb) by Citroën.
3 years later, he does T his first rally in WRC
Participer à un rallie = ??? but he loose T the championship for one point.
Since 2004, he is T avec since world champion every year with the Citroen team.
He has just change the car and keeps T the same co-pilot Daniel Elena.

I believe that he has win 150 rally. It’s a record too.
Since few days, he has T a statue on the Grévin Museum.

This leads me to my last point.
I have met him several times. I have seen T avec date passée him for the first time in 2004 on the rally of Deutschland but I was too much shy to talk with him.
I have seen T him too at the rally of France in 2010 and 2011.
I went to the stages Klevener in 2010, it was an amazing experience. There were a lot of people. I really like the sound of rally cars because he is unusual.

Bon courage

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.