Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Flower of life/essay

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Flower of life/essay
Message de bem2012 posté le 03-01-2012 à 23:15:07 (S | E | F)
Hello !
Could anyone help me to correct the mistakes that I did made in the interview , please ?
Thank you indeed .

Your schoolmates have created an association because they want to live in a clean district.
Interview one of its members for your school magazine .

A : Hi Mr B ! How are you ?
B :Hi ! I'm ok , thank you .
A : So , we know that you 're a member on this association which is called " Flower of life " .
First of all , why did you choose this name ?
B : Humm ... As we know the flower is logically nice and has a good smelt , for this reason we chosed this name because we want our district to be clean and wonderful .
It is a nice name , isn't it ?
A : Hhhh of sure !
May you tell me the date that your association started on ?
B : " Flower of life " began on 10 / 06 / 2010
A : So , Mr B , what are the activities that you did or you're still doing ?
B : our main aim is to make the districts wonderful , so , we're working to clean them by choosing
a suite place to threw the rubbish and we tell the persons who live in this district about the danger that may result if they didn't take care of their second home ( I mean their distraction ).
A : Thank you a lot Ms B for these important information which will help me to do my school magazine .
B : You're welcome .

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 03-01-2012 23:16

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-01-2012 23:44

Réponse: Flower of life/essay de gerondif, postée le 03-01-2012 à 23:39:54 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
rose: à corriger. vert: correction offerte. bleu: vocabulaire mal choisi

Your schoolmates have created an association because they want to live in a clean district.
Interview one of its members for your school magazine .

A : So , we know that you 're a member on this association which is called " Flower of life " .
B : Humm ... As we(you?) know the flower is logically nice and has a good smelt , for this reason we chosed this name because we want our district to be clean and wonderful .
A : Hhhh of sure !
May you tell me the date that your association started on ?
B : " Flower of life " began on 10 / 06 / 2010 (prononcé comment?)
B : our main aim is to make the districts wonderful , so , we're working to clean them by choosing
a suite place to threw the rubbish and we tell the persons(people) who live in this district about the danger that may result if they didn't take care of their second home ( I mean their distraction ).
A : Thank you a lot (thanks a lot / thank you very much)Ms B for these(mot singulier à sens pluriel) important information which will help me to do my school magazine .

Réponse: Flower of life/essay de bem2012, postée le 03-01-2012 à 23:46:50 (S | E)
Hello,

B : Humm ... As we(you?) know the flower is logically nice and has a good smell , for this reason we chosed this name because we want our district to be clean and wonderful .
A : Hhhh of course ( or certainly ) !
Could you tell me the date ( we put no thing )your association started on ?
B : " Flower of life " began on the tenth of June 2010
a suited place to threw ( I don't know ! ) the rubbish and we tell the people who live in this district about the danger that may result if they didn't take care of their second home ( I mean their distraction ).
A : thanks a lot Mr B for this(mot singulier à sens pluriel) important information which will help me to do my school magazine .

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 03-01-2012 23:48

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-01-2012 23:51 Vous avez laissé des fautes!!

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 03-01-2012 23:52

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 03-01-2012 23:57

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 03-01-2012 23:58

-------------------
Modifié par bem2012 le 04-01-2012 00:01

Réponse: Flower of life/essay de bem2012, postée le 03-01-2012 à 23:52:10 (S | E)
gerondif

Réponse: Flower of life/essay de gerondif, postée le 04-01-2012 à 00:14:28 (S | E)
Well,
B :Hi ! I'm ok , thank you .(signifie pour moi,je suis indemne // ça pourrait aller mieux)
B : Humm ... As we(you?) know the flower is logically nice and has a good smell , for this reason we chosed this name because we want our district to be clean and wonderful .
A : Hhhh of course ( or certainly ) !
Could you tell me the date when your association started on ?
B : " Flower of life " began on the tenth of June 2010 (ok)
a suited(double cliquez sur "convenable") place to threw ( infinitif!!) the rubbish and we tell the people who live in this district about the danger that may result if they didn't (don't) take care of their second home ( I mean their distraction ).(sens? carelessness?)
A : thanks a lot Mr B for this(mot singulier à sens pluriel) important information which will help me to do my school magazine .

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.