- Recommander
- Signaler un problème

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Temps des verbes/aide (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Temps des verbes/aide
Message de mansdiop99 posté le 03-06-2012 à 23:03:53
voici un texte ou y'a des verbes entre parenthése a conjuguer et je me retrouve pas sur la conjugaison
I (live) in Paris when I first (meet) her.
She (work) at the louvre and she (have) a flat by the river. We (meet) at a café we (sit) at separate table. It (be) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (shine). I (go) to the toilet when i (bump) into her table and (spill) her drink. I (apologise) to fer and (buy) her another drink. While I (have) my coff she (come) over and (sit) at mi table while we (talk). The waiter (come) with our bill but we (not see) him because we (look) lovingly at each othe

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-06-2012 07:36
Manque de politesse et emploi abusif de majuscules.

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:11:25
(N'oubliez pas de dire) Bonsoir !

votre texte est mal tapé . De plus, le site corrige vos propositions mais ne fait pas le travail à votre place.
Dans votre exercice, vous devrez choisir entre le prétérit simple et le prétérit en ing.
exemple: I was reading the newspaper when the phone rang.

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:19:31
OKI désolé BONSOIRRR!!! bn mw j suis une débutant et j'arrive pas a pouvoir conjugué correctement!! mé je connait bien comment conjugué les temps mais je ne sai pas la ou les place

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:35:25
Bonsoir,
votre texte est mal tapé, la ponctuation est inexacte.

Voilà le sens de votre texte , à vous d'adapter les temps.

je vivais à Paris quand je l'ai rencontrée
I (live) in Paris when I first (meet) her.

Elle travaillait au Louvres et avait un appartement près de la Seine.
She (work) at the Louvres and she (have) a flat by the river.

Nous nous sommes rencontrés dans un café.
We (meet) at a café.

Nous étions assis à des tables différentes.
We (sit) at separate tables.

Imparfait: c'était ...brillait...
It (be) a beautiful sporing?? day and the sun (shine).

Je me rendais aux toilettes lorsque je heurtai sa table et renversai son verre .
I (go) to the toilet when I (bump) into her table and (spill) her drink.

passé simple: je m'excusai, je lui offris.......
I (apologise) to her and (buy) her another drink.

Pendant que je buvais mon café, elle vint et s'installa à ma table.
While I (have) my coffee, she (come) over and (sit) at my table.

Pendant que nous parlions, le serveur arriva avec notre addition mais nous ne l'avons pas vu parce que nous nous regardions en amoureux.
While we (talk), the waiter (come) with our bill but we (not see) him because we (look) lovingly at each other

Maintenant, allez y !

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:43:45
bonn c'est juste des phrase mais c'est pas une texte a conjuqué au temps qu'ils conviennent
1)I (live) in Paris when I first (meet) her.
2)She (work) at the louvre and she (have) a flat by the river.
3)We (meet) at a café we (sit) at separate table.
4)It (be) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (shine).
5)I (go) to the toilet when i (bump) into her table and (spill) her drink.
6)I (apologise) to fer and (buy) her another drink.
7)While I (have) my coff she (come) over and (sit) at mi table while we (talk).
8)The waiter (come) with our bill but we (not see) him because we (look) lovingly at each othe

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:47:46
"c'est pas une texte a conjuqué au temps qu'ils conviennent"

Ce n'est pas un texte à conjuguer au temps qui convient ? Bien sûr que si !!
Comme vous me disiez: "mé je connait bien comment conjugué les temps mais je ne sai pas la ou les place ", je vous ai mis les temps en français pour vous aider, il vous reste à faire le même travail mais en anglais.

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 03-06-2012 à 23:58:07
I (lived) in Paris when I first (were meeting) her.
She (workd) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (shined). I (went) to the toilet when i (were bump) into her table and (was spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to fer and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coff she (was came) over and (sat) at mi table while we (talked). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (looked) lovingly at each othe

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:03:50
(en rouge, c'est faux)

I (lived) in Paris when I first (were meeting) her.
She (workd) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (shined). I (went) to the toilet when i (were bump) into her table and (was spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to fer and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coff she (was came) over and (sat) at mi table while we (talked). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (looked) lovingly at each other

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:15:08
I (lived) in Paris when I first (was meeting) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shined). I (was gone) to the toilet when i (bump) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to fer and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coff she (came) over and (sat) at mi table while we (were talked). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looked) lovingly at each other

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:18:02
I (lived) in Paris when I first (was meeting) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shined). I (was gone) to the toilet when i (bump) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to fer and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coff she (came) over and (sat) at mi table while we (were talked). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looked) lovingly at each other

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:25:19
I (lived) in Paris when I first (meet) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shone). I (was going) to the toilet when i (bumped) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to fer and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coff she (came) over and (sat) at mi table while we (were talking). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looking) lovingly at each other

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:28:15
I (lived) in Paris when I first (meet) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shone). I (was going) to the toilet when I (bumped) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to her and (bought) her another drink. While I (had) my coffee she (came) over and (sat) at my table while we (were talking). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looking) lovingly at each other .

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:32:04
I (lived) in Paris when I first (met) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river. We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shoning). I (was going) to the toilet when I (bumped) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to her and (bought) her another drink. While I (have) my coffee she (came) over and (sat) at my table while we (were talking). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looking) lovingly at each other .

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:36:02
I (lived) in Paris when I first (met) her.
She (worked) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river.
Je pense qu'une notion de durée (imparfait) irait mieux sur ces deux premiers verbes.

We (met) at a café, we (were sitting) at separate table. It (was) a beautiful sporing day and the sun (was shoning). I (was going) to the toilet when I (bumped) into her table and (spilled) her drink. I (apologised) to her and (bought) her another drink. While I (have) my coffee she (came) over and (sat) at my table while we (were talking). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looking) lovingly at each other .

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:43:45
I (was living) in Paris when I first (met) her.
She (was working) at the louvre and she (had) a flat by the river.
While I (was having ) my coffee she (came) over and (sat) at my table while we (were talking). The waiter (came) with our bill but we (didn't see) him because we (were looking) lovingly at each other .
C'est bo

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:51:42
Oui, c'est bon!

Réponse: Temps des verbes/aide de mansdiop99, postée le 04-06-2012 à 00:55:08
Okiiii merci beaucoup!! j suis vraiment content ;) PRENEZ SOIN DE VOUS :D

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.