Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Video/ help

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Video/ help
Message de maxwell posté le 30-01-2013 à 20:29:56 (S | E | F)
Bonjour.

Pourriez-vous m'aider car je n'arrive pas à entendre ce que les commentateurs disent, surtout lorsqu'ils parlent trop vite ! Il y a plusieurs passages que j'ai indiqués en bleu qui me posent particulièrement problème.
Voici la video : Lien internet

Merci à tous !

And coming up there the two first-rate performances. The pressure's on, but he's one of those skaters who rises to the occasion. This will tell you right here : quadruple toe, very exquisitely done, easy smooth outflow yet, wow! Triple flip jump. Oh, did you see how he opened up in the air, and then settled down? That's perfection in jumping. Now watch the arch of this next jump, the entrance edge, the air edge, and the landing edge : the smoothness, the completeness of the arch : perfect.
Now, at the Europeans, for the first time in his career, he landed the quad and the quad combination. See (*) if he does it here, but the next quad has to be in combination. Quadruple toe combination to count : oh, and (a low) a double turn really at the end which will not give him the perfection of that mark, but the quad was beautiful.(we've got to love how... ???) 's spoken (honest ??? to us ????, saying) "Iwanna be European champ", he's done that, "I wanna be world champ", trying to do that here, "and be the olympic champ". And he's said : He must be the olympic champ in 2006 and ( a pair ??) the olympic champ in 2010 naturally (if Evgeny is giving it up ????)
Sit spin change sit spin. Remember, you've got Michael Weiss, the two-time world bronze medalist, still to skate in the medal hunt and the defending champion Evgeny Plushenko. Moves in the field, made of individual kinds of smaller moves like spread eagles and spirals, inner bauers. Triple lutz jump.

(3:53) Now you'll see the influence of Alexeï Yagudin here in this kind of straight line footwork steps. He's been working with him very briefly, but you can see the influence already (**) is taking effect. And look at this triple salchow, wonderfully opened in the air before the landing comes ! Death drop. Ah ah ! Yes, I like that!
Dick, imagine Yagudin helping out coaching Joubert : the main (rival ?) for so many years with Evgeny Plushenko, and Plushenko (????) "How can I get rid of that guy ? He's still up to me, yet." Technical merit 5.6 to 5.9 : They're very good marks, you know ; look at that ! Those are wonderful marks : 5.7 to 5.9. Well, (that's) that's terrific for him : a steady secure confident clean program.

Petites questions :
(*) Le commentateur sous-entend-il "Let's see" ?
(**) Placer "already" devant "is" est-il correct ? Cela permet-il d'insister sur le mot ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2013 20:47

Réponse: Video/ help de gerondif, postée le 30-01-2013 à 20:42:15 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

And coming up there the two first-rate performances. The pressure's on, but he's one of those skaters who rises to the occasion. This will tell you right here : quadruple toe, very exquisitely done, easy smooth outflow yet, wow!
Triple flip jump. Oh, did you see how he opened up in the air, and then settled down? That's perfection in jumping. Now watch the arch of this next jump, the entrance edge, the air edge, and the landing edge : the smoothness, the completeness of the arch : perfect.
Now, at the Europeans, for the first time in his career, he landed the quad and the quad combination. See (*) if he does it here, but the next quad has to be in combination. Quadruple toe combination to count : oh, and (a low) a double turn really at the end which will not give him the perfection of that mark, but the quad was beautiful.
You gotta love how outspoken and honest he is, saying) "I wanna be European champ", he's done that, "I wanna be world champ", trying to do that here, "and be olympic champ". And he has said he wanted to be at the olympic champs in 2006 and ( appear at (mais un son z me gène, a pairs Olympic champ, ça existe ?) the olympic champ in 2010 ,I'm not sure if he's......................................
Sit spin change sit spin. Remember, you've got Michael Weiss, the two-time world bronze medalist, still to skate in the medal hunt and the defending champion Evgeny Plushenko. Moves in the field, made of individual kinds of smaller moves like spread eagles and spirals, inner bauers. Triple lutz jump.

(3:53) Now you'll see the influence of Alexeï Yagudin here in this kind of straight line footwork steps. He's been working with him very briefly, but you can see the influence already (**) is taking effect. And look at this triple salchow, wonderfully opened in the air before the landing comes ! Death drop. Ah ah ! Yes, I like that!
Dick, imagine Yagudin helping out coaching Joubert : the main (rival ?) for so many years with Evgeny Plushenko, and Plushenko has got to be thinking (qui devient gotta be thinking)
"How can I get rid of that guy ? He's still after me, yet." Technical merit 5.6 to 5.9 : They're very good marks, you know ; look at that ! Those are wonderful marks : 5.7 to 5.9. Well, (that's) that's terrific for him : a steady secure confident clean program.

Petites questions : (*) Le commentateur sous-entend-il "Let's see" ?//we'll see
(**) Placer "already" devant "is" est-il correct ? Cela permet-il d'insister sur le mot ? oui

Réponse: Video/ help de notrepere, postée le 31-01-2013 à 08:25:15 (S | E)
Hello

And coming up there the after two first-rate performances, the pressure's on him. But he's one of those skaters who rises to the occasion. This will tell you right here : quadruple toe, very exquisitely done, easy smooth outflowing edge, wow!
Triple flip jump. Oh, did you see how he opened up in the air, and then settled down? That's perfection in jumping. Now watch the arc of this next jump, the entrance edge, the air edge, and the landing edge : the smoothness, the completeness of the arc : perfect.
Now, at Europeans, for the first time in his career, he landed a quad and a quad combination. See (*) if he does it here, but the next quad has to be in combination. Quadruple toe combination to count : oh, and (a low) a double turn really at the end which will not give him the perfection of that mark, but the quad was beautiful.
You gotta love how outspoken and honest he is, saying) "I wanna be European champ", he's done that, "I wanna be world champ", trying to do that here, "and be the olympic champ". And he has said he wanted to be the olympic champ in 2006 and the pairs olympic champ in 2010 ,I'm not sure if he's kidding or not.
Sit spin change sit spin. Remember, you've got Michael Weiss, the two-time world bronze medalist, still to skate in the medal hunt and the defending champion Evgeny Plushenko. Moves in the field, made of individual kinds of smaller moves like spread eagles and spirals, Ina Bauers. Triple lutz jump.

(3:53) Now you'll see the influence of Alexeï Yagudin here in these kinds of straight line footwork steps. He's been working with him very briefly, but you can see the influence already (**) is taking effect. And look at this triple salchow, wonderfully opened in the air before the landing comes ! Death drop. Ah ah ! Yes, I like that!
Dick, you mentioned Yagudin helping out coaching Joubert : the main rival for so many years with Evgeny Plushenko, and Plushenko has got to be thinking
"How can I get rid of that guy ? He's still after me." "Yup" Technical merit 5.6 to 5.9 : They're very good marks, you know ; look at that ! Those are wonderful marks : 5.7 to 5.9. Well, (that's) that's terrific for him : a steady secure confident clean program.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 31-01-2013 08:26

Réponse: Video/ help de maxwell, postée le 31-01-2013 à 20:34:12 (S | E)
Merci à tous les deux ! C'est tellement plus clair, et très enrichissant.
J'aurais 2 petites questions pour terminer :
Je ne connais pas "yup": cela veut-il dire "yep" ? et dans quel cas utilise-t-on l'un par rapport à l'autre ?

Est-il aussi correct de dire "At the Europeans" que de dire "At Europeans" ? Utilise-t-on plutôt "At Europeans" en sous-entendant les (précédents) championnats d'Europe qui viennent de se dérouler, et "At the Europeans" lorsqu'on en précise ensuite l'année ?

Réponse: Video/ help de komiks, postée le 31-01-2013 à 20:41:45 (S | E)
Bonsoir maxwell,
Voici quelques liens sur "yup" :
Lien internet
+ Lien internet
+ Lien internet
Hope this helps ! Have a nice evening

Réponse: Video/ help de maxwell, postée le 31-01-2013 à 20:58:11 (S | E)
Oui ! merci komiks !

Réponse: Video/ help de notrepere, postée le 01-02-2013 à 03:39:56 (S | E)
Bonjour

"At the Europeans" que de dire "At Europeans"
Oui, c'est exact.

At the National (Figure Skating) Championships = At Nationals
At the World Championships = At Worlds
At the Final Championships = At Finals
etc.
On utilise souvent la forme abrégée.
If the name of the sport comes first or it has a distinctive name then there is generally no abbreviated form.
Figure Skating Championships
Basketball Champtionships
World Cup Championships
World Series Final
etc.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.