Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction /climat

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /climat
Message de klairou posté le 15-04-2013 à 16:59:47 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

J'ai écrit un texte en anglais et j'aurais besoin de votre aide ,s'il vous plait, pour savoir si j'ai fait des fautes ou des erreurs de syntaxe.
Merci beaucoup ;)

Voici mon texte :
"5 keys words to define in English :
to adapt to a changed climate : Australia needs to look harder at how to live with climate change
an independent advisory body : the Climate Commission provides Australians with an independent and reliable source of information about the science of climate change.
storm surge : it’s an offshore rise of water due to tropical cyclones
record-breaking weather : it’s when temperatures and others climatic events become extremes, as rainfall, cold and heat temperatures
droughts : it’s a lack of rain over a long period of time

Interview for a radio show (276 words) :
Do you think it’s too late to slow the climate change?
Obviously, this article reveals a bad situation due to climate change in Australia. I think we can’t change rapidly the global warning because record-breaking weather is already there. It would take years and years to change the global warning, but we are in an emergency situation. So we can’t wait the effects of ecological behavior. Nevertheless, we can hope our ecological behavior would avoid aggravating the climate change.
Do you mean climate change is already there and it’s irreversible?
Yes I do, I’ m afraid so. I think it’s time to change our behavior. Even if our government set up ecological laws, we are far from the objective; because global warming is already there. But I believe it’s also the time to adapt our lives to the climate change.
Are Australians the first concerned by climate change?
We are all concerned by climate change but Australia is one of the countries the most affected by climate change. Indeed, Australia has known extreme droughts, fires , floods and storms in recent years. In Europe, we have known extreme cold temperatures in winter and scorching heat in summer. Pakistan has known tragic floods last year. Unfortunately, only the richest countries of the world can hardly afford to adapt to climate change.
Do you believe we have to follow suit of Australia deal to adapt ourselves to climate change even if we are not as affected by it?
Yes I do. We have to adapt our States and behavior to face snow for example or economic summer crisis directly linked to the global warning, before it’s too late."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-04-2013 17:30

Réponse: Correction /climat de sammath, postée le 16-04-2013 à 22:36:27 (S | E)
Hi,

I'll give my opinion about you text and some adjustments that you can make:

''So we can°t wait the effects of ecological behavior''
That doesn't work well. ''so we can't wait the effects'' is incorrect. You may say 'So you we can't delay' or 'So we can ignore' depending on the meaning of your sentence.

''Even if our government set up ecological laws, we are far from the objective''
But how do you know that you're far from the objective if no laws has been established? I would say it otherwise: 'Even if our government set up ecological laws, we are running out of time.'

''We are all concerned by climate change but Australia is one of the countries the most affected by climate change.''
The use of the words ''climate change'' is a bit to often made so I propose that you use alternative such as: 'the most affected by the situation' or 'the most affected by it'

Carry on Klairou, this is good you just need to work on your vocabulary so that you can use alternatives and avoid repetitions in your text. But good work in my opinion.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2013 22:40

Réponse: Correction /climat de klairou, postée le 18-04-2013 à 23:22:13 (S | E)
Thank you very much !!! =) Thank you for your words of encouragement !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.