Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Lettre remerciement/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre remerciement/aide
Message de misterland posté le 23-09-2014 à 09:11:22 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Suite à une semaine de vacances chez des Ecossais, je me dois de les remercier. J'ai choisi de faire une petite lettre. J'aimerais s'il vous plaît que vous m'aidiez à corriger les fautes.

Dear Trevor, Dear Margaret,
I write you to express my great pleasure and satisfaction to live with you during one week in XXX. All were good and your affection to prepare to me this week with different jobs outside, dinners with your friends were very kind. So, I want to tell you, Trevor and Margaret, thank you so much!
You made the opportunity for me to increase my understanding in greetings and meet some young people from different parts of this globe like Skye, Tim and Melissa. These different experience were very interesting and I'm conviced about Work Away is a very good way to learn English but not only, we can meet host families which are very generous like you, Trevor and Margaret.
I carry on to listen to BBC Global News on mornings and I can notice a better understanding after all our discussions together.
My friend were quite impressived about meal I made yesterday, sunday evening, spanish receipe was a succes, thank you Margaret ;)! When you'll read this letter I think I'll be in Economics lecture...the holidays are definitely over.

Sorry for the last moment when I haven't money to pay the bus... That's not a good behavior after all things you offered to me during this week. Sorry and thank you.

I offer to you a French wine and more precisely a Wine of Bordeaux. You can taste this wine with A. and C. if you have the opportunity to eat together in some months or years.

Send hello to A., C. and T.
Kind regards,
A.

-------------------
Modifié par misterland le 23-09-2014 09:14

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-09-2014 09:43

Réponse: Lettre remerciement/aide de here4u, postée le 23-09-2014 à 13:03:00 (S | E)
hello !

Dear Trevor, Dear Margaret,(ladies first !)
I write you to express my great pleasure and satisfaction to live with you during one week in XXX. All were good and your affection?? (thoughtfulness of +ing) to prepare to me this week XXXXXXXX with different jobs(???activities?) outside, dinners with your friends were very kind. So, I want to tell you, M &T Trevor and Margaret, thank you so much!
You made(gave me ...to) the opportunity for me to increase my understanding in greetings(??) and meet some young people from different parts of this globe like Skye, Tim and Melissa. These (different) experience were very interesting and I'm conviced about that Work Away (OK ! I understand the jobs, now !)is a very good way not only to learn English but not only but alsoto meet host families which are very generous like you, M&T Trevor and Margaret.
I carry on to
(go on + ING) listen to BBC Global News on xxx mornings and I can notice a better understanding after all our discussions together.
My friend were quite impressived aboutthe meal I made yesterday, sunday evening,XXX s panish receipe was a succes, thank you Margaret ;)! When you'll read this letter I think I'll be in Economics lecture...the holidays are definitely over.

Sorry for the last moment when I haven't (temps)money to pay XXX the bus... That's not a good behavior after all XXX things you offered to me during this week. Sorry and thank you.

I offer to you a French wine and more precisely a Wine of Bordeaux. You can taste this wine with A. and C. if you have the opportunity to eat together in some months or years.

Kind regards,
Hope it helped !

Réponse: Lettre remerciement/aide de misterland, postée le 23-09-2014 à 20:13:30 (S | E)
hello Here4u !
Above thank you =)!
So I corrected my mistakes.
Here you are:

Dear Margaret, Dear Trevor,
I writED you to express my great pleasure and satisfaction to liveD with you DURING one week in XXX.

Everythings were good and your thoughtfulness of preparing to me this week with different jobs outside, dinners with your friends were very kind. So, I want to tell you, M &T, thank you so much!
You gave me the opportunity to increase my understanding in mettings, conversational English situations and meet some young people from different parts of this globe like Skye, Tim and Melissa. These experienceS were very interesting and I'm conviced about that Work Away is a very good way not only to learn English but also to meet host families who are very generous like you, M&T.

I go on listening to BBC Global News on the mornings and I can notice a better understanding after all our discussions together.
My friend were quite surprised as far as the meal I made yesterday, sunday evening, the spanish recIpe was a success, thank you Margaret ;)! When yoU READ this letter I think I'll be in Economics lecture...the holidays are definitely over.

Sorry for the last moment when I hadn't money to pay for the bus... That's not a good behavior after all THE things you offered to me during this week. Sorry and thank you.

Kind regards,
A.
Thank you Here4u

-------------------
Modifié par misterland le 23-09-2014 20:15

Réponse: Lettre remerciement/aide de here4u, postée le 23-09-2014 à 22:03:29 (S | E)
hum hum !!! You 'corrected' the mistakes making bigger ones !

I writED
Write is an irregular verb .... (that you learn in first year ! Grrrr)What you need is to show that the action is taking place at the moment ...
écrire à qq'un =préposition ?

you to express my great pleasure and satisfaction to liveD
to indique un infinitif =>ed impossible !
chercher la particule qui suit satisfaction (DE); to = pour
with you DURING one week in XXX.
during est la réponse à la question "When ...?" You want the answer to the question "How long?"

Everythings were (toujours singulier)good and your thoughtfulness offor preparing to me this week with different jobs(revoir la construction) outside, dinners with your friends who were very kind. So, I want to tell you, M &T, thank you so much!
You gave me the opportunity to increase my understanding in mettings???, conversational English situations and meet some young people from different parts of this globe like Skye, Tim and Melissa. This experience was very interesting and I'm conviced about that Work Away is a very good way not only to learn English but also to meet host families who are very generous like you, M&T.

I go on listening to BBC Global News on the mornings and I can notice a better understanding after all our discussions together.
My friend were quite surprised as far as the meal I made yesterday, Sunday evening, the spanish recIpe was a success, thank you Margaret ;)! When yoU READ this letter I think I'll be following an Economics lecture...the holidays are definitely over.

Sorry for the last moment when I hadn't(il faut un auxiliaire!) money to pay for the bus... That's not a good behavior after all THE things you offered (to) me during this week. Sorry and thank you.

I offer (to) you a French wine and more precisely a Wine of Bordeaux. You can taste this wine with A. and C. if you have the opportunity to eat together in some months or years.
Allez ! On y est presque !

Réponse: Lettre remerciement/aide de misterland, postée le 25-09-2014 à 19:51:36 (S | E)
Thank you again Here4u =)!

Dear Margaret, Dear Trevor,
I wrote to you to express my great pleasure and satisfaction of living with you since one week in XXX.

Everything was good and your thoughtfulness of preparing to me different jobs outside, dinners with your friends who were very kind. So, I want to tell you, M&T, thank you so much!
You gave me the opportunity to increase my understanding in mettings, conversational English situations and meet some young people from different parts of this globe like Skye, Tim and Melissa. This experience was very interesting and I'm conviced about that Work Away is a very good way not only to learn English but also to meet host families who are very generous like you, M&T.

My friend were quite surprised as far as the meal I made yesterday, sunday evening, the spanish recipe was a success, thank you Margaret ;)! When you read this letter I think I'll be following an Economics lecture...the holidays are definitely over.

Sorry for the last moment when I hadn't got money to pay for the bus... That's not a good behavior after all the things you offered to me during this week. Sorry and thank you.

I offer you a French wine and more precisely a Wine of Bordeaux. You can taste this wine with A. and C. if you have the opportunity to eat together in some months or years.

Réponse: Lettre remerciement/aide de notrepere, postée le 26-09-2014 à 00:11:03 (S | E)
Bonjour-

Vous n'avez pas bien suivi les conseils de here4u
"... to show that the action is taking place at the moment"
I am writing

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.