Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction /exposé

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /exposé
Message de jadany posté le 19-11-2014 à 16:04:28 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde !
Avec une amie on doit présenter un exposé sur les raisons de la guerre de Sécession et on a décidé de le faire sous forme de dialogue. Je pense que ce serait un mieux plus s'il n'y avait pas de fautes, alors est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider pour ça ?
Merci beaucoup d'avance ^^ !

N: Hello my name is Jane and I live in Minnesota which is a state in North of America and belonged to the Union during the civil war.

S: Hi my name is Kate and I live in Florida which is a southern state of America and belonged to the Confederacy during the civil war. I remember this war started in 1861 and finished in 1865. It was few years ago but it still in our hearts and our heads.
But thanks to it, our country is unite and strong!

N: That’s right, at this time there was contrast between the North and the South of America. We, the north, were industrialize.

S: Yes, and we, the South, weren’t industrialize and we practiced slavery. Indeed, slavery is a smart thing: there are peoples who work for you and you don’t have to pay them ! It’s wonderful !

N: The problem started there: the northern states produced a lot of machines to replace men in factories and fields. So, we wanted to industrialize the South to sell our engine.

S: We were very well with our slaves. There were many conflicts a long time before the beginning of the war. The North had his little victories for example with the movement of the Free Soilers. The South had his as during the battle of Kansas.

N: On top of that, the elections of the president caused many troubles. There were two main candidates: Abraham Lincoln, who was against the slavery, and Beckinridge who was a slave driver.

S: All the northern Americans voted for Lincoln and all the southern Americans voted for Beckinridge. Abraham Lincoln has been elected. We lived that as a threat and as we promised the southern states, South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, we separated from the north and we created the Confederacy. We declared ourself as independent but this independence have been considered illegal by the State.

N: And we created the Union which included Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, California, Nevada, and Oregon.

S : I have never knew if the goal of this story of abolition was the respect of the Human Rights, the power or the money...

N : The war really began when the South attacked the Sumter's fort.

S : The North saw that as a war declaration. At this time United States had a very small army so Lincoln asked for volonteers and 75 000 answered to his call.

N : One American on five died during these four years of war. I hope to never see that again.

S : But now, there is not Union anymore and not Confederacy neither. We are a unite country and we are proud of that.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-11-2014 16:37

Réponse: Correction /exposé de here4u, postée le 19-11-2014 à 16:36:48 (S | E)
Hello !

N: Hello my name is Jane and I live in Minnesota which is a state in North of America and belonged to the Union during the civil war.

S: Hi my name is Kate and I live in Florida which is a southern state of America and belonged to the Confederacy during the civil war. I remember this war started in 1861 and finished in 1865. It was X few years ago but it X still in our hearts and our heads.
But thanks to it, our country is unite and strong!

N: That’s right, at this time there was X contrast between the North and the South of America. We, the north, were industrialize.

S: Yes, and we, the South, weren’t industrialize and we practiced slavery. Indeed, slavery is a smart thing: there are peoples who work for you and you don’t have to pay them ! It’s wonderful !

N: The problem started there: the northern states produced a lot of machines to replace men in factories and fields. So, we wanted to industrialize the South to sell our engine.

S: We were very well??? with our slaves. There were many conflicts a long time before the beginning of the war. The North had his little victories for example with the movement of the Free Soilers. The South had his as during the battle of Kansas.

N: On top of that, the elections of the president caused many troubles. There were two main candidates: Abraham Lincoln, who was against the slavery, and Beckinridge who was a slave driver.

S: All the northern Americans voted for Lincoln and all the southern Americans voted for Beckinridge. Abraham Lincoln has been elected. We lived that as a threat and as we promised the southern states, South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, we separated from the north and we created the Confederacy. We declared ourself as independent but this independence have been considered illegal by the State.

N: And we created the Union which included Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, California, Nevada, and Oregon.

S : I have never knew if the goal of this story of abolition was the respect of the Human Rights, the power or the money...

N : The war really began when the South attacked the Sumter's fort.

S : The North saw that as a war declaration(clumsy). At this time XXX United States had a very small army so Lincoln asked for volonteers and 75,000 answered to his call.

N : One American on five died during these four years of war. I hope to never see that again.

S : But now, there is not Union anymore and not Confederacy neither. We are a unite
country and we are proud of that.
Bon courage !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.