Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Présentation orale/ biologie

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Présentation orale/ biologie
Message de zoile posté le 13-03-2015 à 11:58:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Voici la trame de ce que je vais dire lors de ma présentation orale en biologie.
Pouvez-vous me dire s'il y a des erreurs de formulation/syntaxe/vocabulaire/sens?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

LUCA : The Last Universal Common Ancestor
I'm going to speak about LUCA : the last universal common ancestor. I will follow this framework ; so first I will introduce the topic, then I will answer to the question what is luca, then why is LUCA our common ancestor and finally, I will conclude by giving you the limits of this theorical model

INTRODUCTION
One of the most important outcomes of modern biology has been the demonstration of unity of life
Lamark, a biologist of the 19 century was the first one who proposed a theory of evolution but this is Charles Darwin in the Origin of species who first stated the hypothesis that there was only one progenitor for all life forms and gave a scientific explanation of the diversification of life form that appeared in nature from a common descendent until current biodiversity.
The discovery — nearly 30 years ago by Carl Woese – that present-day life on our planet can be assigned to only three domains:two of prokaryotic nature (Archaea and Bacteria), and one eukaryoyic (Eucarya), has given birth to a new field of investigation aimed at determining the nature of Luca.

I. What IS LUCA ?
This is the acronym for the last universal common ancestor. It was a denomination proposed in 1996 by the biologist Patrick Forterre, searcher at Paris-sud university. All the living beings currently on earth : bacteria, arché, eukaryote belong to the same family. Who says familly says common ancestor. Our common ancestor is luca, this is the last common ancestor of all living beings currently on earth. In other words this is the organism which all living thing descent from. It's important not to confond LUCA who appeared probably 3 billion years ago with the first cell that appeared about 3,4 billion years ago and which engendered lines now extinguished as eliminated by luca's descendants. Thus LUCA don't represent the first life form. Also, Luca is a theorical model it is vain to look for its fossil, and he was not alone, many luca existed in its epoch.

WHY IS LUCA OUR COMMON ANCESTOR ?
The presence of common patterns in all life form can be explaned by the fact that they inheritated it though a common ancestor which already possessed it:

Genetic code
Translation apparatus
Use of the same molecular : DNA, RNA, amin acid base

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-03-2015 12:10

Réponse: Présentation orale/ biologie de gerondif, postée le 14-03-2015 à 19:48:58 (S | E)
Hello,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
LUCA : The Last Universal Common Ancestor
I'm going to speak about LUCA : the last universal common ancestor. I will follow this framework ; so first I will introduce the topic, then I will answer to(à ôter) the question "what is Luca, then why is LUCA our common ancestor and finally, I will conclude by giving you the limits of this theorical model

INTRODUCTION
One of the most important outcomes of modern biology has been the demonstration of unity of life
Lamark, a biologist of(j'aurais mis from) the 19 century was the first one who proposed a theory of evolution but this is(il faut un passé, (et pas this, sinon ça veut dire "voici") it was) Charles Darwin in the Origin of species who first stated the hypothesis that there was only one progenitor for all life forms and gave a scientific explanation of the diversification of life form that appeared in nature from a common descendent until current biodiversity.
The discovery — nearly 30 years ago by Carl Woese – that present-day life on our planet can be assigned to only three domains:two of prokaryotic nature (Archaea and Bacteria), and one eukaryoyic (Eucarya), has given birth to a new field of investigation aimed at determining the nature of Luca.

I. What IS LUCA ?
This It is the acronym for the last universal common ancestor. It was a denomination proposed in 1996 by the(à ôter) biologist Patrick Forterre, searcher at Paris-sud university. All the living beings currently on earth : bacteria, arché (ça existe avec un accent ?), eukaryote belong to the same family. Who says (je crois que je dirais: when you say.... you mean/ you imply....) familly says common ancestor. Our common ancestor is luca, this it is the last common ancestor of all living beings currently on earth. In other words this it is the organism which all living thing descent from. It's important not to confond(je crois que le verbe mistake irait mieux) LUCA who appeared probably 3 billion years ago with the first cell that appeared about 3,4(en angalis,3.4 prononcé three point four) billion years ago and which engendered lines now extinguished as eliminated by luca's descendants. Thus LUCA don't(3ème personne présent simple, le S!!) represent the first life form. Also(maladroit en début de phrase, préférez moreover), Luca is a theorical model it is vain to look for its fossil, and he was not alone, many luca existed in its epoch.(ne convient pas, on dit en anglais "at the time, at that time")

WHY IS LUCA OUR COMMON ANCESTOR ?
The presence of common patterns in all life form can be explained by the fact that they inheritated (une syllabe en trop) it though a common ancestor which already possessed it:

Genetic code
Translation apparatus
Use of the same molecular : DNA, RNA, amin acid base

un petit cours sur it et this ou that.
This et that impliquent que vous montrez, main tendue, un objet ou quelqu'un près ou loin:
This is my sister and that's my father: voici ma soeur et voilà mon père.

Pour definir quelqu'un ou quelque chose sans le montrer mais simplement par la force de votre connaissance mentale, on utilise it (je disais à mes élèves qu'ils pouvaient en disant cela garder leurs mains dans leurs poches)
Who's this girl on that photo ?(là, je montre)
It's my sister: C'est ma soeur: vous l'identifiez, vous ne la montrez pas.
This is my sister: voici ma soeur, là , vous ma montrez, vous la pointez du doigt, vous la présentez.

Dans votre texte, il faut du it is, pas du this is.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.