Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Idea of progress/Bac

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Idea of progress/Bac
Message de aivory posté le 04-05-2015 à 22:13:32 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir
je viens de finir mes notions et j'aimerais savoir si j'ai fait des fautes sur ma deuxième partie de Idée de Progrès pour que je puisse les corriger.
Merci d'avance pour l'aide.

In India the mentality of social castes changed with the time. Indeed previously the system of the castes existed since 3,000 years ago. Since years the families decided to kill their daughter before they are born, like the document India's girls go missing. Because they didn't want to pay a dowry when their girl want to married. The dowry is so expansive. Instead of to choice to pay the families prefer to kill their baby. It's for this the woman do abortion. I'm not according for this practice because all baby is human even if in indian society is diferent of our society. For me a human being comes before money. And kill all grils put a problem for a futur generation. But know the mentality are changing.
In fact in the story of Another girl the main character Kavita want to keep her baby, her daughter but her husband isn't according with Kavita. It's for this Kavita lie of a mide wife and her husband. This story prove that in India the mentality of the system of the castes and for the dowry tradition begin to change. And maybe nowaday in the futur the abortion for kill his baby will be abolish.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-05-2015 22:55

Réponse: Idea of progress/Bac de gerondif, postée le 04-05-2015 à 23:36:04 (S | E)
Bonjour,
si j'écrivais un texte en français, que je mette des a à chaque fin de mot et que je prétende l'avoir traduit en italien, ce serait une utopie, n'est-ce pas ? Eh bien, c'est un peu pareil avec le vôtre, on dirait que vous anglicisez votre français:
Où avez-vous vu que:
I'm not according for this practice signifiait: je ne suis pas d'accord avec cette pratique ?
according to me signifie: selon moi, d'après moi.
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

In India the mentality of social castes has changed with the time. Indeed previously the system of the castes(mot composé préférable) existed since 3,000 years ago(since est faux pour dire depuis, 3000 ne prend pas de virgule en date, ago est à enlever.De plus avec depuis, il faut un present perfect: I have lived here for 10 years). Since years the families have decided to kill their daughters before they are born, (comme le document ne veut rien dire)like the document India's girls go missing. (c'est maladroit de commencer une phrase par becBecause they didn't want to pay a dowry when their girl want(prétérit) to married. The dowry is so expansive. Instead of (+ ing, et le verbe est to choose, pas choice qui est un nom) to choice to pay, the families prefer to kill their baby(pluriel). It's for this(c'est pour ça ? ne se dit pas comme ça! That's why you are wrong!) the woman (plurel) do(mauvais choix de verbe avoir recours à irait mieux) abortion(pluriel). I'm not according for this practice because all baby(pluriel) is(pluriel) human even if in indian society, it is different of our society. For me, a human being comes before money. And killing all girls put(plutôt creates) a problem for a(seulement une?) future generation. But k(now, maintenant?)now the mentality(pluriel) are changing.
In fact in the story of Another girl the main character Kavita wants to keep her baby, her daughter, but her husband isn't according with Kavita. It's for this Kavita lie of a mide wife(sens?? elle ment d'une sage-femme??) and her husband. This story proves that in India the mentality of the system of the castes and for the dowry tradition begins to change. And maybe nowadays in the future(de nos jours dans le futur? bizarre complément de temps!) the abortion for kill his baby(son bébé à qui? un seul?) will be abolished.

I agree with you signifie: je pense comme vous, j'abonde dans votre sens, je suis d'accord avec vous.
I don't agree with you: je ne suis pas d'accord avec vous,je ne pense pas comme vous.
I disagree with you : idem

Réponse: Idea of progress/Bac de aivory, postée le 05-05-2015 à 10:53:06 (S | E)
Pour l'aide! Je sais je suis super nulle en anglais mais j'essaie de faire de mon mieux ...

In India the mentality of social castes has changed with the time. Indeed previously the caste-system existed for 3 000 years. For years a families have decided to kill their daughters before they are born, like to indicate the document India's girls go missing. In fact they didn't want to pay a dowry when their girls wanted to marry. The dowry is so expensive. Instead of choosing to pay, the families prefer to kill their babies. That's why you are wrong women resort to abortion. I don't agree with this practice because all babies are human even if in indian society is different from our society. For me a human being comes before money. And killing all grils creates a problem for the future generation. But now the mentalities are changing.
In fact in the story of Another girl the main character Kavita wants to keep her baby, her daughter but her husband disagree with Kavita. That's why you are wrong Kavita doesn't tell the truth a mide wife and her husband. This story proves that in India the mentality of the system of the castes and for the dowry tradition begins to change. And maybe nowaday the abortion to kill their indians babies will be abolish.

Réponse: Idea of progress/Bac de rantanplan42, postée le 05-05-2015 à 12:08:05 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Je n'écris que les phrases ou expressions avec ERREURS erreurs.
Erreurs en bleu.
Indeed previously the caste-system existed (il faut mettre existed au "present perfect)like the document to indicates girls go missing.(il faut remplacer "like" pas "as", supprimer "to" et écrire "indicates " en fin de phrase)....That's why you are wrong they resort to abortion.(il faut supprimer " you are wrong")...And killing all grils creates a problem for the future generation.(il faut écrire "girls" à la place de "grils")...That's why you are wrong Kavita doesn't tell the truth a mide wife.(il faut supprimer " you are wrong" et écrire "to the midewife"))
................nowaday(il faut écrire "nowadayS")...the abortion to kill their indians babies will be abolished.(i l faut écrire"which kills their babies")
Vérifier les "S" à la 3ème personne singulier.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-05-2015 12:32
Bug réparé.

Réponse: Idea of progress/Bac de aivory, postée le 05-05-2015 à 12:24:25 (S | E)
Merci !! J'ai corrigé mes fautes !!

Réponse: Idea of progress/Bac de gerondif, postée le 05-05-2015 à 12:25:05 (S | E)
Hello,
pour ajouter quelques corrections derrière l'ami de Lucky Luke,
erreurs en bleu, corrections (donc justes) en vert
In India the mentality of social castes has changed with the time.(plutôt in time)
Indeed previously the caste-system existed for 3 000 years. Alors maintenant avec un prétérit, for signifie pendant 3000 ans mais avec previously, ça ne va pas. Virez previously et mettez en effet un present perfect, et for signifiera depuis.)

For years a families have decided to kill their daughters before they are born,(a + families au pluriel ? Vous diriez un chevaux? on ne met rien devant un pluriel général: Cats eat mice)

like to indicate the document India's girls go missing. Comme l'indiqeu le document ".........." like est faux, l'infinitif aussi, utilisez as + présent simple

In fact they didn't want to pay a dowry when their girls wanted to marry. The dowry is so expensive. (mettez le verbe au prétérit et remplacez "si" par "trop")

Instead of choosing to pay, the(remplacez par many ou most) families prefer(prétérit) to kill their babies.

That's why you are wrong(c'était un exemple, that's why signifie bien c'est la raison pour laquelle) women resort to abortion. I don't agree with this practice because all babies are human even if, in Indian society is different from our society. For me a human being comes before money. And killing all grils creates a problem for the future generation. But now the mentalities are changing. ok

In fact in "the story of Another girl" the main character Kavita wants to keep her baby, her daughter, but her husband disagrees with Kavita. That's why you are wrong Kavita doesn't tell the truth to the midwife and to her husband.

This story proves that in India the mentality of the caste-system regarding the dowry tradition begins to change. And maybe nowadays the abortion to kill their indians babies will be abolished.
Non, abolir l'avortement serait un retour en arrière, vous voulez dire que les femmes n'auront plus recours à l'avortement pour se débarrasser de leurs bébés, qu'elles n'auront plus besoin de ,qu'elles ne seront plus obligées de.....

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.