Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Ma présentation/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Ma présentation/aide
Message de logarithme posté le 20-04-2016 à 16:38:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à vous,
J'ai prochainement une épreuve orale au cours de laquelle j'aurais à parler de moi, ma vie, mes expériences.
J'ai écrit un petit texte présentant ma passion pour la danse classique ainsi qu'un voyage en Asie.
Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait y jeter un coup d'oeil pour vérifier ma syntaxe et éventuellement me faire remarquer mes fautes?
Merci d'avance.

1. I have practiced ballet for 15 years. I began when I was 3 years old; I remember it was my grandma who enrolled me at my first ballet course. I immediately fall in love with dance and I became a member of the ballet school. My first time on stage was on the music theme of The Pink Panther. I was really small and very impressed when I first jumped on stage. You have all the public watching you it is very stressful.
Then, years after years I trained and learned a lot about the technic and the artistic. It was my passion, I used to dance all day long and I even danced in my living room. Dancing allows me to escape from the world, to forget all my problems. When something goes wrong in my life I always go dancing to get away from my troubles. Moreover, dancing allows me to be graceful and to stand up straight.
At the age of 10 I started contemporary dance, it is very difficult because it’s totally different from classical dance. The contemporary dance permitted me to have a great position of my body, and it really gets me to realize my body, and the way it moves. I know contemporary dancing can sound a bit weird for some people because, when we watched contemporary dancing at TV, we can sometimes think that the dancers are very strange! It is a different kind of dance that the public doesn’t really know and so cannot really appreciate.
I have also tried some other types of dance like salsa or flamenco or even hip-hop.
My passion for this art/sport had allowed me to take part of some great training course. In fact, I took a class with Christine Hassid, she was a dancer in the musical Romeo and Juliet. It was very interesting to learn dancing with her and I remember she said, when speaking about the pains of the dancers: « when you feel pain, don’t stop dancing. You have to continue with your mental, because it’s not your body that decides but it’s you!! » This sentence shows how much combatant she is!

2. Two years ago I travelled with my parents to Cambodia, Vietnam and Hong Kong. It was my dad, who was already in Vietnam a few times, who decided to bring my mum and I to these beautiful countries. This travel has changed my life!
When I came back home, I decided to learn Chinese and to sponsor a child. The trip has changed my point of view of the world and the people.
We began our trip in Cambodia. Out there many people are still poor. But the most impressive is that they are always smiling at you, they reflect happiness and they are absolutely kind and welcoming. In Cambodia, we visited Angkor Wat. I was really impressed because some Cambodian, who don’t have any houses, live in those temples and survive by selling post cards or bracelets. I also remember a monk, who blessed my dad and I. it was very moving and touching. Moreover, in Cambodia, landscapes and food are really great!!!!
After Cambodia, we went to Vietnam. Out there it is very developed, and when Europeans say it’s “emerging” they are wrong!! It is emerged and developed. You have buildings, halls and skyscrapers everywhere. You can find factories everywhere. As my father is a furniture purchaser, he knows many factories and we visited a furniture factory. The workers work in difficult conditions but they work every day, from Sunday to Sunday. They have 4 days off per years, that’s all. In Vietnam, everyone drive a motorcycle. It is very funny because an entire family rides the same motorcycle.
To finish our travel, we went to Hong Kong. Well, out there everything is so rich and big that we felt really ill-at-ease. But with the time, we discovered this wonderful city and we went for a walk on mountains to see a statue of Big Buddha.
This trip really impressed me and changed my life. I am really impatient to go back to Asia one more time, to discover some other countries. I am fond of its culture and the Asian’s lifestyle.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2016 17:10

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.