Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Oral/Espaces et échanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Espaces et échanges
Message de yurae posté le 21-04-2016 à 22:51:16 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde,
j'ai besoin d'aide pour corriger mon oral d'anglais pour le Bac 'il vous plait
Merci d'avance et bonne journée ^^

I'm going to talk about the notion Spaces and exchanges. The different spaces of the world are nowadays more and more connected to each other and exchanges which are acts of giving or receiving something in substitution for something else, can appear on several forms: movement of people, trade, exchanges of money, ideas or information. In relation to the notion, I’m going to talk about the Latino immigration which is object of many debates. Indeed, 50 years ago, the ethnic group of Latinos was less than 3% of the US population, whereas today they represent about 17%.

So we can wonder why latinos immigrate to US and what are the pros and cons of coming to US?
First of all, I’m going to talk about the push and pull factors of Mexican immigrations, then, I’m going to explain how can the American dream become a disillusion, and finally I’m going to explain how contrary it can be achieved.

Every year millions of Latinos immigrate to USA leaving everything behind them, to the search of the American Dream. We study in class an interview of Alejandro Perez, a Mexican immigrant who explains that the American dream consist to settling in US, finding a job, improving your income, getting papers, and finally bringing your family there. Alejandro teach us that he immigrate to US to have better living conditions, to get out of the poverty and the unemployment. Indeed, in US there is many jobs available for unskilled workers and the wages are ten times more than in Mexico, so the lowest-paid jobs are worth the sacrifices.

Even if the Latino immigrants take usually the jobs that Americans don’t want and consume and participate at the increase of the Americans economy, Us prevent them from entering by building a wall between Mexico and their country with virtual and humans protection Therefore, the immigrants have no choice but crossing the border illegally. We studied in class a report which describes their trip, it is very dangerous because they have to climb on trains, to cross the desert by foot without anything except water, and to cross the border where they can be robbed, raped, or got hurt. Around ten thousands immigrants try to cross the border each week, and one thousands of them die because they are exhausted and 1 for 3 are arrested.

This report shows that the American dream can quickly toggle into a nightmare. Nevertheless, some people manage to arrive at the destination. This is the case of Jose Antonio Vergas who shared his story in “My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant” in New York Times Magazine. At the age of 12, his mother sent him to USA for him to have a better life. Once in USA, he graduated from high school and studied journalism in college. Then, he was reward by a Pulitzer price. So, his story shows us that he started from scratch and he managed to become a very successful journalist by working hard even though he was an illegal immigrant. Vargas wants to show to other immigrants that it’s possible to succeed and live the American dream. However, he also wants denounce the difficult situation of many illegal immigrants who have to, like him lie all the times and always have the fear of being discovered one day.

To conclude, I think that America can give reals opportunities to lots of undocumented immigrants but the dream can also be far of the reality because the cross of the frontier is not a child’s play and their integration in the country can be difficult because they are not recognized like American citizen. Furthermore, I think that they must be taken into account because their impact on the American society and economie is not minor so America should give them more rights and integrate better them because they deserves to perform and have a chance to succeed like all Americans, and above all like all humans.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-04-2016 22:54

Réponse: Oral/Espaces et échanges de yurae, postée le 30-04-2016 à 12:39:05 (S | E)
Aucune âme charitable prête à s'attaquer à mon devoir....?

Réponse: Oral/Espaces et échanges de gerondif, postée le 30-04-2016 à 12:58:55 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Puisque votre devoir porte sur les USA, vous devriez savoir que les noms de pays pluriels prennent the devant:
The USA, the US, the States, the United States of America, The Netherlands, The United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom.

erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert.

I'm going to talk about the notion Spaces and exchanges. The different spaces of the world are nowadays more and more connected to each other and exchanges which are acts of giving or receiving something in substitution for something else, can appear on several forms: movement of people, trade, exchanges of money, ideas or information. In relation to the notion, I’m going to talk about the Latino immigration which is object of many debates. Indeed, 50 years ago, the ethnic group of Latinos was less than 3% of the US population, whereas today they represent about 17%.

So we can wonder why latinos immigrate to the US and what are (pas d'inversion en style indirect) the pros and cons of coming to the US?
First of all, I’m going to talk about the push and pull factors of Mexican immigrations, then, I’m going to explain how can (mettez ce can devant become)the American dream become a disillusion, and finally I’m going to explain how contrary it can be achieved.(ne veut rien dire)

Every year millions of Latinos immigrate to the USA leaving everything behind them, to thein search of the American Dream. We study(prétérit) in class an interview of Alejandro Perez, a Mexican immigrant who explains that the American dream consist le s du présent) toin settling in the US, finding a job, improving your(one's) income, getting papers, and finally bringing your family there. Alejandro teach(3ème personne présent) us that he immigrateprétérit) to the US to have better living conditions, to get out of the poverty and the unemployment. Indeed, in *** US there is(pluriel) many jobs available for unskilled workers and the wages are ten times more(mettez plutôt le comparatif de high) than in Mexico, so the lowest-paid jobs are worth the sacrifices.

Even if the Latino immigrants take usually (inversez)the jobs that Americans don’t want and consume and participate at the increase of the Americans economy, *** Us prevent(3ème personne singulier du présent ou prétérit) them from entering by building a wall between Mexico and their country with virtual and humans protection (vous êtes sûr de ce mot, protection?). Therefore, the immigrants have no choice but crossing(infinitif complet) the border illegally. We studied in class a report which describes their trip, it is very dangerous because they have to climb on trains, to cross the desert by foot without anything except water, and to cross the border where they can be robbed, raped, or got(infinitif) hurt. Around ten thousands immigrants try to cross the border each week, and one thousands of them die because they are exhausted and 1 for out of 3 are (1 n'est pas pluriel) arrested.

This report shows that the American dream can quickly toggle into a nightmare. Nevertheless, some people manage to arrive at their destination. This is the case of Jose Antonio Vergas who shared his story in “My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant” in New York Times Magazine. At the age of 12, his mother sent him to the USA for him to have a better life. Once in the USA, he graduated from high school and studied journalism in college. Then, he was rewarded by a Pulitzer price. So, his story shows us that he started from scratch and he managed to become a very successful journalist by working hard even though he was an illegal immigrant. Vargas wants to show to other immigrants that it’s possible to succeed and live the American dream. However, he also wants to denounce the difficult situation of many illegal immigrants who have to, like him ,lie all the times and always have the fear of being discovered one day.

To conclude, I think that America can give reals(adj invariable) opportunities to lots of undocumented immigrants but the dream can also be far of thefrom reality because the crossing of the frontier (border) is not a child’s play and their integration in the country can be difficult because they are not recognized like American citizens. Furthermore, I think that they must be taken into account because their impact on the American society and economie is not minor so America should give them more rights and integrate them better them because they deserves to perform and have a chance to succeed like all Americans, and above all like all humans.(human beings)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.