Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Oral/Présentation entreprise

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Présentation entreprise
Message de pctne posté le 16-05-2016 à 20:32:38 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir à tous,
Dans le cadre de mon BTS, j'ai un oral dans lequel je dois présenter mon entreprise. J'ai alors préparé l'ébauche de mon oral que vous trouverez ci-dessous. Pouvez-vous me dire s'il y a des choses à modifier/à corriger svp s'il vous plait ?

"During my last year course, I followed a six week placement in the company XXX which is specialized in the production of cords and yarn for the reinforcement of mechanical rubber goods and tires.
The company was located in XX. It employs 75 staff, among them fifteen executive (personnel de bureau) and sixty five blue collar workers (ouvriers). The company works only in BtoB and it has connections worldwide. Its mains customers are the companies A, B C et D.
During my six week training, Mr U was my supervisor. He is the financial director of XX. However, I had to work especially with MC, the accountant technician.
In the first week, I was given a tour of the facility to know my way around and understand the activities and strategies of the company.
After that, MC showed me how to use the main software in the company : the software SAP, how to enter invoice in the accountability (comptabilité) and how to check in the expense report (note de frais). Moreover, I receive and answer to mails and posts and I hold the switchboard.
In the same time, I carried out my training projet that consisted to create a dashboard of gestion (tableau de bord de gestion) in order to spot (repérer) differences between forecasts and performance. When we spotted differences, we put in place corrective measures.
The skills required for this position were to be well-organized and not stressed to be able to carry out the various tasks. Besides, it's really important to have knowledge in computer science because the job require to use often the computer.
Sometimes, I was responsible of the switchboard and I had contact with various people. It was the most difficult task to me because you need to get a formal language and to be able to answer questions.
On the other hand, despite the fact that the atmosphere was really business-like and a little stress, people was king with me and it was a pleasant thing.
I found this experience useful because I applied the things I have learned in the classroom in a real world setting and it helped me to define my personnal and professional project.
Although I learned several useful skills during my internship like be more autonomous confidence.
Nonetheless, I wish I could have seen other parts of the company such as department of security and environment.
In the end it was a valuable experience because I gained work experience in my particular career field.
What I appreciated the most was the fact that I was really considered like an employee and I think it's very rare to be treat like an employee when we are a trainee.
Moreover, my relation with MC was very pleasant. She was always helful and patient with me. I like the confidence relation that was established between us.
Therefore, I believe this work placement was a sucess as it allowed me first to choose wich bachelor's degree (licence) I want to do, and secondly to better understand how the working world operated."

Je vous remercie par avance, Bonne soirée tout le monde

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-05-2016 20:52

Réponse: Oral/Présentation entreprise de gerondif, postée le 16-05-2016 à 23:39:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert.

"During my last year course, I followed a six-week placement in the XXX company which is specialized in the production of cords(ropes?) and yarn for the reinforcement of mechanical rubber goods and tires.
The company was located in XX. It employs 75 staff, among them fifteen executive (personnel de bureau) and sixty-five blue collar workers (ouvriers). The company works only in BtoB and it has connections worldwide. Its mains customers are the A, B C et D companies .
During my six-week training, Mr U was my supervisor. He is the financial director of XX. However, I had to work (especially = the most) with MC, the accountant technician.
In the first week, I was given a tour of the facility to know my way around and understand the activities and strategies of the company.
After that, MC showed me how to use the main software in the company : the software SAP, how to enter invoices in the accountability (comptabilité) and how to check in the expense reports (note de frais). Moreover, I had to receive and answer to mails and posts and I had to hold the switchboard.
In the same time, I carried out my training projet that which consisted to create(in + ing) a dashboard of gestion (tableau de bord de gestion) in order to spot (repérer) differences between forecasts and performance. When we spotted differences, we put in place corrective measures.
The skills required for this position were to be well-organized and not stressed to be able to carry out the various tasks. Besides, it's really important to have knowledge in computer science because the job requires to use often the computer.(the use of computers most of the time)
Sometimes, I was responsible of for the switchboard and I had contact with various people. It was the most difficult task to for me because you need to get use a formal language and to be able to answer questions.
On the other hand, despite the fact that the atmosphere was really business-like and a little stressful, people was king(orthographe) with me and it was a pleasant thing.
I found this experience useful because I applied the things I had learned in the classroom in a real world setting and it helped me to define my personnal and professional project.
Although I learned several useful skills during my internship like being more autonomous and confident,(virgule)
Nonetheless, I wish I could have seen other parts of the company such as the department of security and environment.
In the end it was a valuable experience because I gained work experience in my particular career field.
What I appreciated the most was the fact that I was really considered like as an employee and I think it's very rare to be treated like an employee when we (plutôt you) are a trainee.
Moreover, my relation with MC was very pleasant. She was always helpful and patient with me. I liked the relation of confidence that was established between us.
Therefore, I believe this work placement was a success as it allowed me first to choose which bachelor's degree (licence) I want to do, and secondly to better understand how the working world operated."

Réponse: Oral/Présentation entreprise de pctne, postée le 17-05-2016 à 00:10:09 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Merci beaucoup beaucoup pour l'aide, je vais procéder aux modifications nécessaires. xxx
Bonne soirée,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-05-2016 06:48
Il est impossible de mélanger 2 sujets différents. Lisez vos messages.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.