Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Correction/ texte

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ texte
Message de netm posté le 05-04-2017 à 23:02:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous et à toutes ,
notre professeur d'anglais nous a demandé de présenter notre chanson préféré devant la classe à la rentrée , et j'ai envie de bien faire ce travail donc je souhaiterai savoir si mon texte contient encore des fautes s'il vous plaît , j'aimerais avoir votre aide , merci beaucoup :p ( Pour les plus curieux la musique est Hurt de Christina Aguilera )

Hello guys,
Hope you are fine because i'm doing so great and i'm excited to present you my song.
The song i've chosen is so special to me, a lot of memories passe trough my head and i always have goosebumps when i listen to it.
Well, hold up guys because my song is quit sad , i have my pack of handkerchiefs for those who have a fragile heart

First things first, i would like to introduce to you the singer...At an early age, Aguilera developed a deep love of music.
.In elementary school, little Chritina step forward for her amazing voice. She participated in many competitions... Her mom had even to take away her from her school because of the disagreement with Chrisitna classmates. At a young age, she had already tatoos and perciengs, she had been the victims of eventual critics but it didn't stop her to thrive. Some others incidents sparked a wave of stories.At the Super Bowl in February 2011, she seemed to forget some of the lyrics to the National Anthem. Not long after, the pop star was arrested for public intoxication. The stories were about her possible alcoholism too. But Thank God she doesn't have any problems like that nowadays. By the spring of 2011, after all those ugly stories, she got back to her feet and became jury at The Voice. Christina Aguilera from her real name Christina Maria Aguilera is an amazing singer and songwritter .She is young, she just had her 36 years last december
She has won many awards, like: five Grammy Awards, and other more.
She is an increbible singer, she is the best for me, Aguilera won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist , won a Latin Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Album and more ,what do you want more than that? And the more impressive ,she received the NRJ Music Award for International Album of the Year which of course contains the song : Hurt.

No the analysis of the song...
Aguilera wrote the lyrics in memory of her father. On radio station WAKS in Cleveland, Ohio, Aguilera said she was sorry because the last musical thing her father heard from her before he passed away was how she hated him for abusing her mother. She never got the chance to say "I'm sorry, I still love you" before he died. The grief caused so much pain that she wrote a song for him telling how she was sorry for blaming him for everything bad that happened in her parents' relationship.

Why did I choose that song and not an other?
This song means a lot to me because it is one of the first english songs i used to listen by myself.
Before unfortunately I wasn't listening to musics or only in French .
One day , when i was cooking with my grandma ,i was listening to the radio and at the same time this song went on radio. So much that i loved it that i had to find an excuse and go listen to the song on Youtube .
And since that day , i only listen to english musics.
So when mister X told us the Song Project , i felt the duty to talk about this song with you.
This is a song very sad but very touching , we can easily identify to it . There's an old friend of mine who felt too in the arms of this charming song... It's Y. He always tell me that he loves that song as much as i do and sing it everytime 😛 So how could i not love it then?

I thank you Sir X for giving me the opportunity to present my favorite song.
Thank you too guys for listening me with a big respect 😛

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-04-2017 07:45

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de néerlandais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.